TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever lose their chemistry with chicks? I've been in a slump lately and my finishing game has been WEAK. Talking to this chick I met my freshman year, kept in touch and told her I was feeling her the other day, she said the same. At this point I'm just lost and have no clue what move to make next man :smh:

Anybody ever lose their chemistry with chicks? I've been in a slump lately and my finishing game has been WEAK. Talking to this chick I met my freshman year, kept in touch and told her I was feeling her the other day, she said the same. At this point I'm just lost and have no clue what move to make next man :smh:

..... have you asked her out on a date ? Or if you are one of those guys who feels some kind of way about going on "dates" then just arrange to meet up for drinks or something. But don't just let it float out there in the open. If you feeling her then do something about it .

Or are you waiting for her to ask you out?

How do i let a chick know that my intentions are to smash, be friends, hang out, etc... without coming off as disrespectful???

So much time wasted..
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
..... have you asked her out on a date ? Or if you are one of those guys who feels some kind of way about going on "dates" then just arrange to meet up for drinks or something. But don't just let it float out there in the open. If you feeling her then do something about it .

Or are you waiting for her to ask you out?

Most of the time chicks ask me out so I guess I was waiting on her to do so. I don't have a issue with dates but the way my talk game has been lackin lately I might crash and burn :x I almost said fugg it, but thanks to you I'mma make a move.

def make that move bro..dont sweat the yambs and play for keeps if the feeling is already mutual..see if she is gf material.

How do i let a chick know that my intentions are to smash, be friends, hang out, etc... without coming off as disrespectful???

So much time wasted..:smh: :stoneface:
Simple, just tell her that you're not looking for anything serious. Be flirty and don't be afraid of physical contact. Just have fun together that's all.....the sex will come if you play your cards right.

Simple, just tell her that you're not looking for anything serious. Be flirty and don't be afraid of physical contact. Just have fun together that's all.....the sex will come if you play your cards right.

THIS. If it's a girl you feel the need to lie to then don't even bother--- the drama in the future won't be worth it.

[COLOR=#red]Man Law: Never be pressed about where another man puts his dagger...

No man should ever have to justify who he is smashing. If you feel like smashing a biggun, so be it, have fun. If ole girl is a slimmie, by all means bang out if you want. This may be news to NT, but the roster will almost never be all dimes, not because it's impossible, more like it's impractical. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
THIS. If it's a girl you feel the need to lie to then don't even bother--- the drama in the future won't be worth it.
But if you tell a girl nothing serious, wouldn't she expect not to have sex. Telling a girl "nothing serious" can and might get you friendzoned.

But if you tell a girl nothing serious, wouldn't she expect not to have sex. Telling a girl "nothing serious" can and might get you friendzoned.

any girl who hears "nothing serious" and doesn't know that's polite for "let's just bone" is an idiot--- or just young and naive.

And if she doesn't want to just have sex with you then move on. There are more women out there than you guys think that would be ok to just have sex.

[COLOR=#red]Man Law: Never be pressed about where another man puts his dagger...
No man should ever have to justify who he is smashing. If you feel like smashing a biggun, so be it, have fun. If ole girl is a slimmie, by all means bang out if you want. This may be news to NT, but the roster will almost never be all dimes, not because it's impossible, more like it's impractical. [/COLOR]

Truth. I kept roster of 1-10 to smash. Depending on the type of mood I was in.

Last edited:
any girl who hears "nothing serious" and doesn't know that's polite for "let's just bone" is an idiot--- or just young and naive.

And if she doesn't want to just have sex with you then move on. There are more women out there than you guys think that would be ok to just have sex.
Im young but I doubt all girls would think that way. If anything, "nothing serious" sounds like a disclaimer to not go past friendzone when the first thing fam said he wanted to do was smash. I think it all depends on the girl and the convo held but if a dude(you thought couldn't get the yambs) told you "nothing serious" and after a couple convos dude made no mention of hitting it and you thought you had a "new homeboy", you wouldn't be upset if fam tried to smash out tha blue.

You kinda generalizing again with this ANY girl and YOU guys stuff. But I aint mad atcha

Thank you for educating the youth on this...I was honestly confused as to why/how folks caught feelings on what that man grabbed

Pulled shorties number last week spoke,over the weekend. We spoke during class/after . Text,her,later on, she responds once and that's it. :smh:
In b4 im Buggin , it happened on Sunday too except no response at ALL so i called it quits then. :smh: and shes the one that talks to me in school.
**** that ima just stay in my lane do my thing and keep it moving she says somsthing to me ima ignore and just nod. Another one bites the fellas.

Last edited:
now that i have had a few days to reflect i know that it was wack. had whiskey D it was dark as hell in the room and had a rubber on
mean.gif
she probably was not into it at all. kinda disappointed though cuz i def want to smash again but in a more sober state where i dont have whiskey d .  think shell let me smash again?

its either wasnt as bad as I remember or it was worse, and i dont know which one it was.

Earlier in the night  when i was not as drunk in the bathroom things were getting real good she was mad wet but we couldnt do the deed in there so we left and were like yeah well F later. so maybe she remembers that

Posting pics in TAY... Always someone to ***** about it :smh: :lol: |I
I'm saying doe ...

Cats being critical and not proving what they running in consistently.

Dimes are good for instagram ...

But when you consistently kicking it with someone, other things factor into the equation.

She doesn't have to be loved by everyone aesthetically ... long as she turns you on and keeps the D rocked up. :lol:

Posting pics in TAY... Always someone to ***** about it :smh: :lol: |I
I'm saying doe ...

But when you consistently kicking it with someone, other things factor into the equation.

She doesn't have to be loved by everyone aesthetically ... long as she turns you on and keeps the D rocked up. :lol:
True.

I'm saying doe ...

I would gladly do so, but it's been proven ya'll dunno how to act, saving and reposting pics and putting them all over the net. I don't need shawty beating down my door talking bout "Did you post my picture on some website!?"

With that said, show me a way I can post pics that y'all can't save, and I'll put em up.

BTW I was just calling a spade a spade, she's fat. If you like fat joints cool, but miss me with that "her body is perfectly proportioned" bullcrap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom