TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
update
i didnt hit up the mall again (thats tomorrow and sunday)
but okc came through, ive never had quality yams from okc but ya boy prolly hit the jackpot, just reupped 3 7-8s and they is feelin tha kid
i thought it might have been too good to be true until i met them in person, only God knows what kind of demons these girls have because i feel im walking in a snake pit without knowing it, idk why these girls are on an online dating site when they are easily hot enough to choose any guy they want
pics to come

:pimp: good for you fam

Real talk some chicks do the online thing cuz it's quick and easy and up front . It's great if you a new to a town, maybe they are . One of my homegirls did it for that reason

..... Why you do all that tho.... I keep hearing you say you married....
[COLOR=#red]
The same reason why a house cat still hunts squirrels and birds knowing that once they catch one they aren't going to eat it cause they got a bowl full of Kibblez and Bitz in the crib waiting on them :lol: But to be perfectly honest I haven't been doing any actual hunting, in other words I don't seek out women...BUT if they show interest I may see where their head is. Don't trip though women do it too. Women whether married, in a relationship, or single LOVES attention from dudes. Not saying they are going to smash, but ole smooth Clarence from the accounting dept sure does make their day when he notices that she changed her hairstyle,perfume, nail polish, or is wearing new shoes.

A woman's greatest hoodwink on us dudes is to make it seem like they are so perfect and never flirt and don't like attention from other dudes even when they are in a relationship. A woman will bust her man's balls for doing the same s**t she does as far as that. Yeah freakin right :rofl:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]^^^And even though Smooth Clarence may not have your girl's cellphone number...I guarantee you he has her work email and will send stuff to her from time to time. It looks something like what's below...[/COLOR]

To: [email protected]
cc:
bcc:
Subject: Meeting at 3:00

Hey lady, how are you? I walked by your desk earlier while you was on the phone and I noticed you wasn't wearing your usual Cartier Baiser Vole perfume...smells something like Chanel No. 5. Anyway are you going to the finance meeting at 3:00 today? They said it wasn't mandatory, but you know they expect us to be there. See you later

Clarence B. Smooth CPA
Accounting Dept
Toilette and Douche

Those words just gave me a little confidence to get these #s, but it's just like I can't get my mouth to utter those words. :smh:

[COLOR=#red]And here are the pics of the woman that I met on that plane ride. Yes I got the number, but I'm not going to do anything with it cause I'm married, if I wasn't it would be on.
Tips once you know a woman is interested you MUST take the affirmative authoritative tone...I just handed her my phone and told her to put her number in it...I didn't ask, I didn't have to ask. I told her to take a picture with me ( I didn't say "will you take a picture with me?", and without a pause she practically jumped into my lap and took pictures with me...mind you this was with a plane full of people looking at us as we were waiting to get off the plane. That's all a part of confidence and it's too easy.[/COLOR]

Had to keep the appreciation goin

[COLOR=#red]
The same reason why a house cat still hunts squirrels and birds knowing that once they catch one they aren't going to eat it cause they got a bowl full of Kibblez and Bitz in the crib waiting on them :lol: But to be perfectly honest I haven't been doing any actual hunting, in other words I don't seek out women...BUT if they show interest I may see where their head is. Don't trip though women do it too. Women whether married, in a relationship, or single LOVES attention from dudes. Not saying they are going to smash, but ole smooth Clarence from the accounting dept sure does make their day when he notices that she changed her hairstyle,perfume, nail polish, or is wearing new shoes.
A woman's greatest hoodwink on us dudes is to make it seem like they are so perfect and never flirt and don't like attention from other dudes even when they are in a relationship. A woman will bust her man's balls for doing the same s**t she does as far as that. Yeah freakin right :rofl:[/COLOR]

you know.... one of my mom's exes put me on game when I was younger... like 13-14. He and my mom split but they were still friends and during my HS years I spent some time with him. He had a woman, but I remember him telling me how he'd still flirt/pick up women to see "if he's still got it". I understood it then, though I still didn't necessarily see the need for it. If you happy and plan on being with that person what difference does it matter if you still have the ability to pick up women? Ain't that ring supposed to say you gon' be with they a** forever anyway? You done picking up women cuz you picked up THE ONE. I mean I dig flirting, **** I'll even encourage my man to flirt if it'll both benefit us :lol: But getting a number and all that other stuff is beyond the call of duty if you f****deal me (State property 2 is one of the greatest movies of all time :lol:)

But man that's just my old fashioned thinking I guess. You seem happy with your wife and if ya'll got a good thing going at the end of the day it doesn't matter what I say. Last question and I'm out tho--do you tell her about your "pick ups" :nerd:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]And here are the pics of the woman that I met on that plane ride. Yes I got the number, but I'm not going to do anything with it cause I'm married, if I wasn't it would be on.
Tips once you know a woman is interested you MUST take the affirmative authoritative tone...I just handed her my phone and told her to put her number in it...I didn't ask, I didn't have to ask. I told her to take a picture with me ( I didn't say "will you take a picture with me?", and without a pause she practically jumped into my lap and took pictures with me...mind you this was with a plane full of people looking at us as we were waiting to get off the plane. That's all a part of confidence and it's too easy.[/COLOR]

That's a bad biddie my dude.

I salute you.

We had a test she walked out first , i finished and bounced afterwards i saw her waiting for the elevator so i took the staircase. She saw me downstairs and called out to me yet again. How you did on the test etc blah we spoke about it(test) . I guess she got the hint so i walked faster and she slowed down and made a phonecall i just diddy bopped to the whip. :pimp:
Ricky for prez.

What "hint" do you think she got?

1) That you are scared of "yambs".
OR
2) You have no idea that you could be smashing the "yambs" right now.
None of the above. That im not up to playing games and she needs to swerve.

In the club...

Walked up to2 chicks... Holla'd @ the wrong one...

Smh... Ugly and skinny ...

That forehead big so them yambs might be on point doe ...

2/3 attempts at the #...

Got dissed hard by this thick white yamb...

Meh... Would feel bad if if I wasn't drunk ...

1 certain yamb... 2nd is meh.... Might flake...

I can feel it...

2/3 attempts at the #...
Got dissed hard by this thick white yamb...
Meh... Would feel bad if if I wasn't drunk ...
1 certain yamb... 2nd is meh.... Might flake...
I can feel it...

something similar happene do me today.

earlier in the night was dancing with a thick white girl.

i get off her and go chill with my ppl (it was a house party). i come back much later in the party (most ppl have left and its not too many people left)
i ask her if she wants to dance again and she doesn't say no in a regular tone she yells no at the top of her lungs...good thing most ppl there new me or they woulda thought i was some kind of creeper

Last edited:
shkurt
fall back shun, gator is cool people and she is in the top 3 golden posters in this thread, for you to have so many bad ones on deck shes posted more gems than you have ten fold so chill
why is everybody goin at yo neck gator?
yikes.

You smash 1's?
eyes.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

You gotta AT LEAST having a minimum of 5.5. This 5.5 being the reliable jump off who is like a hellafied freak.
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
No one is really a "1". The scale starts from 5 really. We just say 1 to 10. The worst chick you can think of ain't a "1". A 1 would have to be the witch from the ol loony tunes cartoons with a pungent trout odor emanating from her front.

No one is really a "1". The scale starts from 5 really. We just say 1 to 10. The worst chick you can think of ain't a "1". A 1 would have to be the witch from the ol loony tunes cartoons with a pungent trout odor emanating from her front.

This is why the 4 scale is easier to deal with.
1. I wouldnt smash and i dont see why anyone would
2. I wouldnt smash but i could see why someone would
3. i would smash but i see why someone wouldnt
4. i would smash and i cant see why anyone wouldnt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom