TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is really a "1". The scale starts from 5 really. We just say 1 to 10. The worst chick you can think of ain't a "1". A 1 would have to be the witch from the ol loony tunes cartoons with a pungent trout odor emanating from her front.

This is why the 4 scale is easier to deal with.
1. I wouldnt smash and i dont see why anyone would
2. I wouldnt smash but i could see why someone would
3. i would smash but i see why someone wouldnt
4. i would smash and i cant see why anyone wouldnt

That logic is actually spot on. Good break down of your thought pattern good sir.

very true. very true.

3 never really happens for me tho. If I'd smash I don't see why someone wouldn't

Last edited:

This logic is on point.

Halloween night:
Was at the bars actin' a fool when I ran into this girl I've hooked up with (no sex though) in the past. She always had a boyfriend so she would never go the entire way (yes I know that makes me a D-bag but I was drunk otherwise I wouldn't have). So her, her roommates, and I go to the bar where everyone goes towards the end of the night to dance. We start to dance and she invites me to the crib. We all leave and stop at the pizza spot 'cus her roommates are hungry. She starts necking me up in the pizza shop bathroom but we decide to hold off until we get to the crib. We get to the crib... I fall asleep on the couch... Throughout our hookups over the past year this chick has held my member in her hands for a solid 45 minutes+ without ever actually smanging. I'm furious! :smh: I'm a clown.

This logic is on point.
Halloween night:
Was at the bars actin' a fool when I ran into this girl I've hooked up with (no sex though) in the past. She always had a boyfriend so she would never go the entire way (yes I know that makes me a D-bag but I was drunk otherwise I wouldn't have). So her, her roommates, and I go to the bar where everyone goes towards the end of the night to dance. We start to dance and she invites me to the crib. We all leave and stop at the pizza spot 'cus her roommates are hungry. She starts necking me up in the pizza shop bathroom but we decide to hold off until we get to the crib. We get to the crib... I fall asleep on the couch... Throughout our hookups over the past year this chick has held my member in her hands for a solid 45 minutes+ without ever actually smanging. I'm furious!
mean.gif
I'm a clown.
She necked you up in the bathroom tho. Shouldn't have told her to hold off. But you not a clown or a d-bag. She's a d-bag. She know she got a boyfriend.

You smash 1's? :rolleyes :smh: :x

You gotta AT LEAST having a minimum of 5.5. This 5.5 being the reliable jump off who is like a hellafied freak.
:nerd: :smokin
No one is really a "1". The scale starts from 5 really. We just say 1 to 10. The worst chick you can think of ain't a "1". A 1 would have to be the witch from the ol loony tunes cartoons with a pungent trout odor emanating from her front.
Not true at all, that one huge girl that was all over world star doing covers with no teeth was definitely a 1, the scale is based off of looks anyways, you can't lose points for smelling musty, then if she take a shower she go up a point? Nope

Not true at all, that one huge girl that was all over world star doing covers with no teeth was definitely a 1, the scale is based off of looks anyways, you can't lose points for smelling musty, then if she take a shower she go up a point? Nope
...Son, if a chick ***** smells like fish, I don't think a shower is gonna help, cause she most likely got an infection.

You smash 1's? :rolleyes :smh: :x
You gotta AT LEAST having a minimum of 5.5. This 5.5 being the reliable jump off who is like a hellafied freak.
:nerd: :smokin

The 1's were what we called ATM CARDS they just spent $$$ on us :smokin
Just to be seen with us

YEA I WENT TO PITT FOR 3 YEARS FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERING THEN TRANSFERRED TO UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS TO FINISH UP AND GET MY ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEGREE WITH A COMPUTER ENGINEERING MINOR.
SO MANY MEMORIES WHEN I LIVED IN THE TOWERS OF PULLING BECKY'S ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY WOULD COME THROUGH THE TOWERS LOBBY AFTER THE CLUBS/BARS :pimp: [2CHAINZ] IN THE TOWERS LOOKING, YAMBS EVERYWHERE [/2CHAINZ]
"O" FOOD :smh:
THE LONG TREK UP THE HILLS TO BENEDUM HALL AND THE GYM :smh:
THE CITY OF PITTSBURGH :smh: :x

Hey bruh, just moved to Memphis for my job, what were your usual go-to spots?

anyone else think there's more to life than getting yambs?
like something way better out there
HERE WE GO AGAIN.

it's yambs *****!

why the **** you can't see that man?

you always actin like there gots to be somethin else to this **** namsayin? **** is you a homo now?

Last edited:
KUxRN.gif

...Son, if a chick ***** smells like fish, I don't think a shower is gonna help, cause she most likely got an infection.
nasty

but if she get cured she go back up a point? you usin the scale wrong if you answer yest

nasty
but if she get cured she go back up a point? you usin the scale wrong if you answer yest
yo why you on me like that man? you comin at my head wild crazy. is it cause of this:
shkurt
fall back shun, gator is cool people and she is in the top 3 golden posters in this thread, for you to have so many bad ones on deck shes posted more gems than you have ten fold so chill
why is everybody goin at yo neck gator?
and yes *********** she goes back up a point. **** can't you understand about that? if a chick fixes the bad **** about her, her value goes up. acting like it's ****** rocket science or something.

Last edited:
Right back in it / right back at / tryna cop these yambs, man I swear I gotta have it...

- trademark and roddy ...

I'm on again tonight fambs

And here are the pics of the woman that I met on that plane ride. Yes I got the number, but I'm not going to do anything with it cause I'm married, if I wasn't it would be on.
Tips once you know a woman is interested you MUST take the affirmative authoritative tone...I just handed her my phone and told her to put her number in it...I didn't ask, I didn't have to ask. I told her to take a picture with me ( I didn't say "will you take a picture with me?", and without a pause she practically jumped into my lap and took pictures with me...mind you this was with a plane full of people looking at us as we were waiting to get off the plane. That's all a part of confidence and it's too easy.
she cool, but bro you arent really that black right lol? Stay faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom