TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nasty

but if she get cured she go back up a point? you usin the scale wrong if you answer yest

yo why you on me like that man? you comin at my head wild crazy. is it cause of this:

shkurt

fall back shun, gator is cool people and she is in the top 3 golden posters in this thread, for you to have so many bad ones on deck shes posted more gems than you have ten fold so chill

why is everybody goin at yo neck gator?

and yes *********** she goes back up a point. **** can't you understand about that? if a chick fixes the bad **** about her, her value goes up. acting like it's ****** rocket science or something.
man im not even comin at you ill, just an exchange of rhetoric

real life, i didnt even understand what that meant so i just ignored it, i still dont even know what it means

your scale is off

yam talk: ya boy froze up at the gym
whats the approach, ya boy had munition on deck so i already had my mouth piece ready, but then i realized i just analyzed shorty and made a straight b-line to her, played it off and kept walking to the water fountain (i know lame)

A lot of the time, it doesn't take longer than a minute. You can usually tell by the way a girl is looking at you if she's interested or not.

Saw a cute clerk at the gas station. While I put my stuff on the counter I say, "You're cute, what's your name?" She responds.

After she rings me up and I get my receipt I casually hand her my phone and say, "put your number in my phone." She does so, I get my phone back, and walk out.

Simple.

No one is really a "1". The scale starts from 5 really. We just say 1 to 10. The worst chick you can think of ain't a "1". A 1 would have to be the witch from the ol loony tunes cartoons with a pungent trout odor emanating from her front.

Last edited:
man im not even comin at you ill, just an exchange of rhetoric
real life, i didnt even understand what that meant so i just ignored it, i still dont even know what it means
your scale is off
yam talk: ya boy froze up at the gym
whats the approach, ya boy had munition on deck so i already had my mouth piece ready, but then i realized i just analyzed shorty and made a straight b-line to her, played it off and kept walking to the water fountain (i know lame)
oh iight, seems like you were.

hey, I guess that's your opinion. I guess girls are just born with their rating already. Cause its not like plenty of dudes here don't know hit chicks that got bad later on in life. Never ever could that happen. Like a chick growin *******, or takin off her braces and endin up being a lil cute thing, or gettin a lil rump. Naw. Never that.

My main joint's roommate looks just like that, cept she's black and bald headed.
I kid you not.
laugh.gif

A lot of the time, it doesn't take longer than a minute. You can usually tell by the way a girl is looking at you if she's interested or not.

Saw a cute clerk at the gas station. While I put my stuff on the counter I say, "You're cute, what's your name?" She responds.

After she rings me up and I get my receipt I casually hand her my phone and say, "put your number in my phone." She does so, I get my phone back, and walk out.

Simple.
im doing that to a T, so if you left something out, i will know if it works or not

Trust me you don't want 'em.

Back to the topic though, for those of y'all who look younger than you are, how do you get past that with females you dont know?

I'm 22 but I look 17-18. It wasn't a issue when I was in college because obviously if I was in class with them so they knew I wasn't no high school kid, but not that i've graduated..yeah not cool.

Any suggestions?

So this dude I'm cool with is in "love" with this girl we worked tech crew with at this conference...but ol girl and I was chopping it up all day talking about sexual ****....I don't have the heart to tell him about our convos..but I feel I should do it..but that **** would tear him apart...

Last edited:

Trust me you don't want 'em.

Back to the topic though, for those of y'all who look younger than you are, how do you get past that with females you dont know?

I'm 22 but I look 17-18. It wasn't a issue when I was in college because obviously if I was in class with them so they knew I wasn't no high school kid, but not that i've graduated..yeah not cool.

Any suggestions?
Hit the gym, ingest more protein, your higher testosterone levels will make you look more like a man

So this dude I'm cool with is in "love" with this girl we worked tech crew with at this conference...but ol girl and I was chopping it up all day talking about sexual ****....I don't have the heart to tell him about our convos..but I feel I should do it..but that **** would tear him apart...

don't tell him. It's not necessary.

I took my cousin to the ER to get his Achilles injury checked out a few days ago. As I'm sitting in the waiting lobby, this chick brings her friend in with a foot injury. Chick looks familiar but I can't recall. She starts talking to me asking am I blah blah. Realized we went to the same school but she's 2 years older than me. As she is talking to me, her vibe and body language has me feeling like yeah Imma get her. Them cakes on her had me like damn the whole time I was looking at her.

She goes with her friend to be seen but she comes back to the lobby and starts talking to me again then leaves out. My cousin comes out then we leave. As were leaving she's coming back in. I tell her aight then I touched/grabbed her hand on some "yeah baby" ****. She says it was good seeing you.

As we leaving the hospital, my cuz was like "who was that *****? She was lookin like she wanted to eat you".

At that point I'm tripping, cuz I aint give her my number or get hers. I drop all dambs and find her on Facebook. Sent her a message saying "I didn't get a chance to give u my number earlier but here it is. Hit me up".

She texted me last night. Time to see where this goes.

:smokin

19 and I feel it will be so much easier for me if I was able to get into 21 and over events, also seeing how I only attempt to bag chicks is when I'm out at any event since never was bout that stop a chick and bag.. Peep these Ny birds scream Thristy when a guy tried lmaooo
the key to "stop a chick and bag" is either humor, attractiveness, or pure confidence (that she can sense) ...or a combination of all 3. that's how you smash first night :pimp:

19 and I feel it will be so much easier for me if I was able to get into 21 and over events, also seeing how I only attempt to bag chicks is when I'm out at any event since never was bout that stop a chick and bag.. Peep these Ny birds scream Thristy when a guy tried lmaooo
we in the same boat... I don't live that far from a couple colleges though so i'm able to slip into a few house parties where alcohol is plentiful and no one is carding :lol: ... got tired of lurking the mall for broads

I took my cousin to the ER to get his Achilles injury checked out a few days ago. As I'm sitting in the waiting lobby, this chick brings her friend in with a foot injury. Chick looks familiar but I can't recall. She starts talking to me asking am I blah blah. Realized we went to the same school but she's 2 years older than me. As she is talking to me, her vibe and body language has me feeling like yeah Imma get her. Them cakes on her had me like damn the whole time I was looking at her.
She goes with her friend to be seen but she comes back to the lobby and starts talking to me again then leaves out. My cousin comes out then we leave. As were leaving she's coming back in. I tell her aight then I touched/grabbed her hand on some "yeah baby" ****. She says it was good seeing you.
As we leaving the hospital, my cuz was like "who was that *****? She was lookin like she wanted to eat you".
At that point I'm tripping, cuz I aint give her my number or get hers. I drop all dambs and find her on Facebook. Sent her a message saying "I didn't get a chance to give u my number earlier but here it is. Hit me up".
She texted me last night. Time to see where this goes.
:smokin
e dap...

that's how you go get what you want, yo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom