TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Repped. Just had a convo with my homeboy about this chick he put me on. She said I was too arrogant because I said all women drink with chasers. :rolleyes What is wrong with these chicks?

This foreign chick i been talking with for a while(known for a year) told me last night that she has decided to opt out her last two years of college and head back home (overseas). We have been kicking when we can with since she stays 40 min away from me plus plays sports. There not too many chicks that I meet that I actually vibe with in the south. I kind of want to be like after we go to the Drake concert lets just cut back on us chill until you head back home. Another side wants me to tell her to stick it out another year in college to see what type of relationship we build(she has already an extra year more then what she planned). She has told me before that she doesnt like her coach nor being in school. She just likes to play her sport and has offers to play overseas. This has been on mind since she told me so not sure if i want to be an *** and say F it or see what can happen. I believe her mind is made up and that I need to start looking to put other chicks in her spot.

i admit to my oneits i like her a lot

she starts laughing in a giggly annoying way and keeps saying what? lol

i get mad tell her dont hit me anymore

wake up to these texts

havent responded since

how should i respond i really really like this girl probably the only girl i have ever liked this much

MIND YOU this chick always text me goodmorning and goodnight always asking me if im talking to anyone sht like that i need advice

i admit to my oneits i like her a lot
she starts laughing in a giggly annoying way and keeps saying what? lol
i get mad tell her dont hit me anymore
wake up to these texts
havent responded since
how should i respond i really really like this girl probably the only girl i have ever liked this much
MIND YOU this chick always text me goodmorning and goodnight always asking me if im talking to anyone sht like that i need advice

:lol:

i honestly can't tell if she likes you too or if she just likes the attention. i'm leaning towards the latter. the laughing at you for saying that and saying "im not that great" kinda tells me that she doesn't really like you back. it's one of those things people say for positive reinforcement and i really don't think you would say it to someone you were interested in.

you could probably still pull it off and win her over though. if she's this thirsty for your attention, it means SOMETHING.

if you want to try to win her back, you can be honest about your feelings. It's out in the open now. Sounds like you were drunk when you did it, so it probably didn't come out well. Maybe you'll get a better response sober. if she doesn't feel the same way, you can basically ignore her - if you don't want to be just friends. She has SOME type of feelings for you. Don't know if it's friendly or just attention-seeking though. Play your hand right and you can win her back. BUT don't stress to much about this one girl. If she doesn't feel the same way after a talk or two, just move on or treat her as strictly a friend. Don't waste your time.

What sport do she play?
she plays basketball
Suberzat, does she go to UNT?

nerd.gif
lol Na son she dont guess u been peeping out some yambs on your college womens sports team.

Yea women basketball players do get paid bank overseas for them short seasons. I remember the last chick I dated had some chick that played basketball overseas making paper. Remember asking her who stayed across the street from her with that NBA style goal and 5 series bimmer.

Was feelin this girl, but I don't own a cell phone or really use social media, should I just kick it old school and use te house phone and go for the digits?

Last edited:
Buy a cell phone, even a flip phone is better than nothing. Ur making it harder on yourself

I'm Glad i found this thread , back in the summer i was messing heavy wit this Canadian chick she a strong 8/10 and trust me NT i dont mess with just any chicks she hit me up on twitter slide in my inbox one night because we had so much in common we like the same type of music and all i like her you know she is like that type of girl that had a strong head on her shoulder .we go to the same community college  but when i found out she smoke that instantly was a turn off .. and she was mad heavy on the party scene im not like that at all i only go out maybe once in a while depending on how im feeling . but she was always asking me to come hang out with her but at the time i didnt have no car and asking my mom for her car was always a hassle so one night i smooth talk my mom got the whip and scoop her up , we went out to eat walk around the beach and all that good stuff had a great conversation but something happened that night so i had to get back home in a hurry coudnt seal the deal so a month pass , we were texting each other heavy , im not a boring dude i know to keep a convo going and one day out of the blue she bought me some home made cake at school i was shock but i kinda appreciated . the she kept on asking what day we can chill again but it was kinda embarrassing telling a chick that your 20 without a whip so long story short i call her one day and told her to put something cute on ,we finally go to chill again we went to the movies vibe was cool and whatever then while dropping her off infront of her crib i proceed to go for the kiss she move her head and told me "now is not the time " i mean damn lol that was the first time i ever got rejected in my entire life didnt know how to take it lightly so i played it off smile then while heading home she shoot me a text saying sorry i really enjoy myslef i said cool we should kick it again 4 months pass i really haven't hit her up but every time she see me on campus she always come running up to me giving me hugs and Sh*t i mean damn whats up with that was i friendzone or should i give it a try and btw she always use to ask me to come to her crib to "study"
mean.gif

Guess I'll reactivate my **** then, iono I was kinda used to not having a phone, but I guess that's more of a disadvantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom