TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]Got hired for a holiday season job at the Houston Galleria. My Yamb exposure factor is about to go through the dam roof! [/COLOR]

Smashed that 27 yr old mom of 2 on Saturday, she was trippin talking about "I'm tired so I'm gonna just take a nap". I let her sleep then woke her up and was like you gotta bounce so she woke up all attentive saying "I'm up, I'm not sleep"

So I'm like alright well lets go to my room and she's hesitant at first but then lets me slide the panties off. Homegirl is a legit squirter., it was a wrap after I found that out. I'm deep inside her and she's telling me how much she hates me and doesn't trust me.

I gave no cares and continued to stroke.

[COLOR=#red]Got hired for a holiday season job at the Houston Galleria. My Yamb exposure factor is about to go through the dam roof! [/COLOR]
It's about to
tumblr_ll42fzv0mb1qj43kro1_500.gif

And u ain't eem know it,lol...

^^^dead
But the Galleria especially during holiday season, I avoid as much as possible...
No one man should see all those yambs, especially wifed up, lol

^ tell girls to buy you drinks or they owe you a drink. When I use this line it usually leads to convo and debate. Then numbers are gotten.

grocery store yambs, can work in the opposite of what we talked about also.
had a yamb looking in my cart. so i had to hit her with the "you cook as well?"
she said no (ofcourse the yambs these days. do not.) SO proceed to tell her how i'm the Ramsey of VA. if she's lucky I can whip up something.
bam

It's all good when everything works in your favor but damn.

I haven't struck out in awhile until today.

Chick just straight up wasn't interested, conversation went fine..declined exchanging #'s, and told me to have a good day. :lol:

Last edited:
Was in line to get food, struck up a conversation with this chick. The line was mad long since it's noon and people normal go get lunch around this time.-

She was smiling, being friendly and what not, fiddling with her hair..

When it got the point of exchanging #'s, she said no thank you I'm fine, have a good day though.

I can't even say where I went wrong because it was just a normal, slightly flirty conversation..the usual. Her body language was fine, but idk. Caught me off guard..

But this leads me to ask, when is the last time y'all got turned down and why?

And how often does it happen to y'all?

Last edited:
USA it happens to the best of us. Don't get stuck figuring out why. Find new chicks that say sure here it is.

Illest. Damn bro I would be lying if I said that never happened to me. Stuff happens. As long as she is cool with it and gives u another chance U good to go bro.

Chick just straight up wasn't interested, conversation went fine..declined exchanging #'s, and told me to have a good day. :lol:

Some females just like to flirt or have very extroverted/sociable personalities......The attention was enough. She might have just not been feeling you or maybe she had a situation at home.

Yea illest its all good as long has she still down to chill. But u need to hit the gym son.....fa real.

s'good yambily?

quick scenario and question.

my homie hooked me up w his girls friend. ive never physically met her but she thought i was cute and she asked him for my number ( instant thirst)

we text and what not. we talk alot. (still have never met her) she brings up "oh i dnt hook up randomly any more" im laughing in my head like dog u lyin. she talks about sex all the time but then reiterates that shes not like that. Im not buying it..

Ima smash eventually

but the question is... is it awkward for yal to kick it w a girl youve only talked on the phone / texted with a while before actually meeting?

Dont give up too much of yourself via text. Do the whole, have a great convo or whatever then at the climax of it, dead the convo and say you gotta go to bed or do work or something. She'll be finding herself to wanna talk to you more, so then in person, she'll have that curiosity.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
-Michael Jordan

Dont give up too much of yourself via text. Do the whole, have a great convo or whatever then at the climax of it, dead the convo and say you gotta go to bed or do work or something. She'll be finding herself to wanna talk to you more, so then in person, she'll have that curiosity.
pure genius

I'm about o spit cold game at this baddddddd chick in my class right now. Wish me luck Yambily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom