TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah I think he's asking if it was okay to smash a 18 year old, I guess legally it is? :lol: idk I'm too old to be smashing females still in their teens, and yeah I think that was too easy IMO that's just me

[COLOR=#red]Man, women of all (legal) ages are easy when you know what you're doing. If a chick feeling you it doesn't take much whether they are 18 or 45 my dude. One can argue that older women are even easier because they are more likely to get right down to it since they know they are grown and don't have to justify them wanting a smash only relationship.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Just say it bro....feelsgoodman :lol: It's not like we get mad when that happens. We LOVE the attention haha.[/COLOR]
Lol
I was telling my girl that it threw me for a loop because this hasn't happened since I left Cali..
I am on lock down she says, lol
Cali chicks are hella aggressive and they will throw alley oops all day if they feel you, especially a brotha that is dressed well and "speaks" articulate...
No lie though, I am walking with a little higher swag level after that...
But with that said I have seen some of the looks these young ninjas been throwing at her, it's only a matter of time before one try's to holla at her when I step away lol

It's really about finding out what each women is lacking in their life. Provide some of that and your in there. Of course all women won't be easy to figure out. It really depends on what you want from the woman.

[COLOR=#red]Ok to address the whole deal about striking out with chicks...Just like anything else automatic success is not guaranteed...BUT you can become more efficient. By knowing what to say, how to act, and by reading them you can be more efficient bagging women.

So basically you can holla less but get the same net results. Instead of going getting at 20 and only actually smashing 6, you getting at maybe like 10 and smashing 6. Much less work on the front end while the back end is around the same. This is important because you are spending less time to achieve your goal. When you have things other than smashing to accomplish in your life (career advancement, school, etc.) efficiency makes a difference. Now if you ain't [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]It's really about finding out what each women is lacking in their life.[/COLOR] Provide some of that and your in there. Of course all women won't be easy to figure out. It really depends on what you want from the woman.

[COLOR=#red]You make them feel/think it's YOU that they're lacking in their lives. Whether that is true or not doesn't matter...perception = reality my dude. That's the whole goal in pulling a woman young or old. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Yoooo. So had another chick come over tonight. She's 18 at UCLA I'm 23... Should I even feel good about myself for that or is that just considered too easy and unfair...? SRS question.

iLLest!
Yo i got dumb plug at ucla u tryna bag em n tag em?

[COLOR=#red]Let me clarify my above statement. Thing is we ultimately approach women because we want to smash, we are the hunters so to speak.However from a woman's perspective they don't have to hunt...they have the prize...for a woman D is plentiful and it's free, and they can get it almost anytime they want. So it's up to us to make ourselves a compelling option in a forest full of trees. That's where confidence comes in, non-thirst comes in, composure comes in. Looks, money, height/stature, and type of job can help too, but these are things that aren't necessarily deal breakers with pulling women as long as you display confidence, composure, and non-thirst.

I say non-thirst because if you come off as too thirsty to a chick you can turn her off even if she was initially feeling you. Just be cool and the P will come to you.

[/COLOR]

So that chick from work was telling me about her and sister going out for drinks this past weekend, so today I told her next time I expect an invite so she came back and asked for my info.

Told me she was looking forward to it and right before she left she text me with a smiley face. She dun goofed. Bout to have a field day with this.

[COLOR=#red]You make them feel/think it's YOU that they're lacking in their lives. Whether that is true or not doesn't matter...perception = reality my dude. That's the whole goal in pulling a woman young or old. [/COLOR]

Very true. I agree 100 percent. Art of seduction book has taught me much lol

Bros need help. I will keep it short.
Last year i made up to 2nd base with a coworker who had a man, i couldnt get to homerun cause homeboy eventually found out so she stopped talking to me. Fast forward today, turns out they broke up for a little over a month. How should i proceed to achieve the yams?

Last year i made up to 2nd base with a coworker who had a man, i couldnt get to homerun cause homeboy eventually found out so she stopped talking to me. Fast forward today, turns out they broke up for a little over a month. How should i proceed to achieve the yams?

First make sure they're completely done, the last thing you want is homie unexpectedly popping up while you're little man is wrapped up in those meat curtains. Once you have confirmation that its completely over proceed to smash. Little to no flirting at work. Save all that for when y'all are in each others private company.

A girl fresh off a break up is looking for one of two things:
1) FWB
2) A rebound dude she can fall in love with so she is not alone and to make her ex jealous( once mutual friends find out he will come out of the wood work)...
This is a risky move that you really need to think about because she is a co-worker and the baggage that could potentially come with this said yamb could effect your money making marathon... Even though I am tied down, don't ever let your emotions, culo, mess up yor bread and career. With that said, if you feel this is a quality yamb that is just down for FWB, make small talk, invite her out for a drink or two, let her use you for that comforting arm and you should easily be in those sugar walks before you know it( she is vulnerable as hell right now, so any attention from the right guy will create a smash session)...
All I will say is weigh out your options because this could totally backfire and old boy ending up at your job/her catching feelings could **** up your paper and life...
Never **** Where You Eat...
Chuurch

Smashed ol girl so long and hard she came and threw up her dinner we went out and ate lol never had that happen to me during smash mode...

Happened to anyone else?

Smashed ol girl so long and hard she came and threw up her dinner we went out and ate lol never had that happen to me during smash mode...

Happened to anyone else?

No, cuz I usually don't make a girl deep throat my D after dinner, bound to happen if she gags enough :rofl:

Last edited:
Females really should warn a dude when they're gonna send some pics, had my facebook open when she sent the pic and the 7 year old happened to walk by. Quickest open tab I done performed in my life. :smh:

Happened to anyone else?
No, cuz I usually don't make a girl deep throat my D after dinner, bound to happen if she gags enough
roll.gif
May not even be deep throat.

Sometimes physical exertion, strain, exercise is enough to make a person vomit.

Good job, Stork.

Last edited:
bet some of y'all giving advice on how to smash your own sisters....

and UOENO.

better start checking locations. 

Last edited:
I'm thinking about clearing the bench again
my #1 i've been talking about, we get along great, but just two different people. and she's a bit of a brat
#2 is busy with work and life
#3 is a flake
#4 did something that turned me off....

so with that said still waiting on VA summit ideas. ready to get on that wagon.

I'm thinking about clearing the bench again
my #1 i've been talking about, we get along great, but just two different people. and she's a bit of a brat
#2 is busy with work and life
#3 is a flake
#4 did something that turned me off....

so with that said still waiting on VA summit ideas. ready to get on that wagon.

#1. Yea I can't get with that brat life, dead her ASAP. She gave you an easy out with that "different people" speech
#2. Ignore her, let her come to you when she has free time, doesn't mean you gotta give her the time when she's ready. When she's free tell her you're not. Her thirst will become greater.
#3. Dead her
#4. Dead her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom