TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'll reactivate my **** then, iono I was kinda used to not having a phone, but I guess that's more of a disadvantage.

SiD come on b, how u suppose to communicate wit a female wit no phone or at else one social media available manye :lol:

You know better then that :smh:

I'm Glad i found this thread , back in the summer i was messing heavy wit this Canadian chick she a strong 8/10 and trust me NT i dont mess with just any chicks she hit me up on twitter slide in my inbox one night because we had so much in common we like the same type of music and all i like her you know she is like that type of girl that had a strong head on her shoulder .we go to the same community college  but when i found out she smoke that instantly was a turn off .. and she was mad heavy on the party scene im not like that at all i only go out maybe once in a while depending on how im feeling . but she was always asking me to come hang out with her but at the time i didnt have no car and asking my mom for her car was always a hassle so one night i smooth talk my mom got the whip and scoop her up , we went out to eat walk around the beach and all that good stuff had a great conversation but something happened that night so i had to get back home in a hurry coudnt seal the deal so a month pass , we were texting each other heavy , im not a boring dude i know to keep a convo going and one day out of the blue she bought me some home made cake at school i was shock but i kinda appreciated . the she kept on asking what day we can chill again but it was kinda embarrassing telling a chick that your 20 without a whip so long story short i call her one day and told her to put something cute on ,we finally go to chill again we went to the movies vibe was cool and whatever then while dropping her off infront of her crib i proceed to go for the kiss she move her head and told me "now is not the time " i mean damn lol that was the first time i ever got rejected in my entire life didnt know how to take it lightly so i played it off smile then while heading home she shoot me a text saying sorry i really enjoy myslef i said cool we should kick it again 4 months pass i really haven't hit her up but every time she see me on campus she always come running up to me giving me hugs and Sh*t i mean damn whats up with that was i friendzone or should i give it a try and btw she always use to ask me to come to her crib to "study"
mean.gif
smh you wasnt friendzoned, you dropped the ball,

and you never went to the crib to "study"?

Kev..

She basically handed you the box on a silver platter, all you had to do was go get it.

You dropped the ball (unintentionally), and she let it go. But she still thought you were cool on a friend level so she still rocks with you and gives you hugs on campus.

Women are fickle.

I feel that if you didn't head home early on the night you mentioned, you would have smashed.

Did you explain what happened to her? She may not of believed you, or thought you were just trying to blow her off and cut y'all's time short.

Last edited:
"You don't good morning text?"

Just got this text message from a yamb I slayed last night.

Is it just common courtesy to hit em with a good morning text the morning after you were just in their guts? 

I didn't hit her up all day today cause I was busy but it's not like she's some ****. We were texting a little this past week, we kicked it for the first time Fri then she came over Sat had good convo and good chemistry all weekend. I was a little surprised how fast she gave it up she's a good girl educated and going places. 

I'm kind of a late bloomer, some of these minor details I miss sometimes. Texting a girl good morning has never once crossed my mind. 
laugh.gif

i admit to my oneits i like her a lot

she starts laughing in a giggly annoying way and keeps saying what? lol

i get mad tell her dont hit me anymore

wake up to these texts

havent responded since

how should i respond i really really like this girl probably the only girl i have ever liked this much

MIND YOU this chick always text me goodmorning and goodnight always asking me if im talking to anyone sht like that i need advice
Thats a red flag. This chick is an attention seeking broad. 

Is it just common courtesy to hit em with a good morning text the morning after you were just in their guts? 

I didn't hit her up all day today cause I was busy but it's not like she's some ****. We were texting a little this past week, we kicked it for the first time Fri then she came over Sat had good convo and good chemistry all weekend. I was a little surprised how fast she gave it up she's a good girl educated and going places. 

I'm kind of a late bloomer, some of these minor details I miss sometimes. Texting a girl good morning has never once crossed my mind. 
laugh.gif

she dont wanna feel like a h to the izzo, sometimes girls give it up easy because they think thats the easy way to get the guy they want so dont be surprised if she hits you with the "are we a couple?" or something similar next

I'm kind of a late bloomer, some of these minor details I miss sometimes. Texting a girl good morning has never once crossed my mind. :lol:  

If you don't communicate after you hit it .. I believe it's called a smash and dash :lol:

Was feelin this girl, but I don't own a cell phone or really use social media, should I just kick it old school and use te house phone and go for the digits?

Strong correlation between Avy and Post.......

What would Chad Butler tell you?

C'monnnnnnnnnnnn mayne.

This is like trying to play Eight Ball with no pool stick.... :smh:

Last edited:
but the whole turning me down for the kiss thing i felt like i was put in the friendzone right away but looking back at it , this chick would kept on asking over and over when i could chill with her more often outside of school and i always had an excuse
sick.gif
, we chill on campus occasionally .. but not having the car kill me . now she got a new man ..she prolly wouldve been top 3 chicks on my list easy

but the whole turning me down for the kiss thing i felt like i was put in the friendzone right away but looking back at it , this chick would kept on asking over and over when i could chill with her more often outside of school and i always had an excuse :x , we chill on campus occasionally .. but not having the car kill me . now she got a new man ..she prolly wouldve been top 3 chicks on my list easy
And that is were you made the mistake of over thinking a situation... Just because you didnt have a car doesn't mean you were out of the game.. I know dudes that still live with Ma Dukes, with no viable assets and continue to get yambs of all qualities.. Never count yourself out of a situation because of what you don't have.. There will always be someone who has more, as long as you have confidence in yourself, keep it 100, have goals/ambition and let a chick know who you are from jump, you never lose. It was clearly obvious she was feeling you and when she said" it's not the time", she could have just been coy or wanted to get to know you better...
Tabernacle

^ word you got to have more confidence in yourself, there's a dude out there with a whip who is scared to approach a girl because it's not a BMW. It's all about you not the materialistic stuff.

Anyone who lives in the Bay Area knows about Santana Row in San Jose (basically the high end social area of the South Bay). I always see dudes trying to make grand entrances and park their R8s, Lambos, etc. outside of the front doors of the club, but they always leave home empty handed at the end of the night :lol: Meanwhile my boys and I pull up in our "still paying off student loans" struggle whips and are still successful. All that @#$% means nothing if you're a lame/douchebag.

The easiest way to get girls is to be fun-loving and carefree. If they see you having a good time and enjoying life, many times they'll approach you themselves. Don't be that shy dude in the corner who looks like a creeper

Last edited:

but the whole turning me down for the kiss thing i felt like i was put in the friendzone right away but looking back at it , this chick would kept on asking over and over when i could chill with her more often outside of school and i always had an excuse
sick.gif
, we chill on campus occasionally .. but not having the car kill me . now she got a new man ..she prolly wouldve been top 3 chicks on my list easy
And that is were you made the mistake of over thinking a situation... Just because you didnt have a car doesn't mean you were out of the game.. I know dudes that still live with Ma Dukes, with no viable assets and continue to get yambs of all qualities.. Never count yourself out of a situation because of what you don't have.. There will always be someone who has more, as long as you have confidence in yourself, keep it 100, have goals/ambition and let a chick know who you are from jump, you never lose. It was clearly obvious she was feeling you and when she said" it's not the time", she could have just been coy or wanted to get to know you better...
Tabernacle
So basically confidence, honesty, and no intentions/expectations is the key to yambs.

We should maybe have someone post all the advice...not the situational stuff.  Just all the basic pointers on being more attractive to the yambs, being better and approaching, being better at closing, being better you.

that would be a dope post

*shot not* too lazy

So basically confidence, honesty, and no intentions/expectations is the key to yambs.

We should maybe have someone post all the advice...not the situational stuff.  Just all the basic pointers on being more attractive to the yambs, being better and approaching, being better at closing, being better you.

that would be a dope post
*shot not* too lazy

And if you don't know/then now you know....
But situational advice will always be given or pep talks will be given because even the dude with the most experience never bats .500 with every female and some dudes do make ERAS and get into slumps, so one post most wouldn't help with all situations... But your foundation should always be knowledge of self, your own personal goals, your attitude, honesty,morals/values and overall what you are willing to put up with...
No foundation, no way to make it in this world of wolves...
CHUURCH

Last edited:
Went to a halloween party this weekend.
lol hood/ ghetto/ dudes are so pathetic at getting the yambs.
the worst part the ratchet chicks love it.

i was with my home girl who has a 60k+ job, Masters, fresh 2013 car, no kids, and was looking extra nice in her sexy costume.

and was just watching these dudes come at her I'm sitting here thinking to myself, "This can't be life"
the lines used.....using that fake ghetto, can't enunciate the full words.
Dude works for delta. she started joking about how she was going out of town and she needed the hook up on a ticket.
He said "I'll give you a ticket if you fight that girl, but a sexy fight where a titty pops out",, really dude? "I'll give you a ticket if you kiss that girl"
Really????
you're 26, have a bit of dignity.

So he calls my homie bougie for not falling for those lines. and she corrrected him everytime he said Yall... ..(she hates when dudes say to her. so shes like "my name isn't yall, its ....... I was born by myself) lol he was getting so heated.

Fellas please don't be reckless like this

Last edited:
Nothing better then punishing the p last night and her saying it sore the next day.
pimp.gif
Actually what's even better is waking up the next morning and getting the p when it's extra swole and tight from putting in work the night before
devil.gif

Last edited:
Anyone who lives in the Bay Area knows about Santana Row in San Jose (basically the high end social area of the South Bay). I always see dudes trying to make grand entrances and park their R8s, Lambos, etc. outside of the front doors of the club, but they always leave home empty handed at the end of the night :lol: Meanwhile my boys and I pull up in our "still paying off student loans" struggle whips and are still successful. All that @#$% means nothing if you're a lame/douchebag.

The easiest way to get girls is to be fun-loving and carefree. If they see you having a good time and enjoying life, many times they'll approach you themselves. Don't be that shy dude in the corner who looks like a creeper

If they just chilling outside then yeah, but there is a thing called parking lot pimping. Also, your game could be on point but ain't ****** with you til they see the whip which is a red flag.

Went to a halloween party this weekend.
lol hood/ ghetto/ dudes are so pathetic at getting the yambs.
the worst part the ratchet chicks love it.

i was with my home girl who has a 60k+ job, Masters, fresh 2013 car, no kids, and was looking extra nice in her sexy costume.

and was just watching these dudes come at her I'm sitting here thinking to myself, "This can't be life"
the lines used.....using that fake ghetto, can't enunciate the full words.
Dude works for delta. she started joking about how she was going out of town and she needed the hook up on a ticket.
He said "I'll give you a ticket if you fight that girl, but a sexy fight where a titty pops out",, really dude? "I'll give you a ticket if you kiss that girl"
Really????
you're 26, have a bit of dignity.

So he calls my homie bougie for not falling for those lines. and she corrrected him everytime he said Yall... ..(she hates when dudes say to her. so shes like "my name isn't yall, its ....... I was born by myself) lol he was getting so heated.

Fellas please don't be reckless like this

sounds like you're mad he tried to get at your friend

I concur, sounds like a confessional from the Friend Zone...

lol once again not worried about her in that way
I've known her since Kindergarten. She is a little sister to me.
(everyone in here has that homegirl )

lol no need for me to discuss that further,

I've been out the country for 3 years and haven't been to a house party or club since New years 2008, just never seen that in action .
Didnt know that type of game was out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom