TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bad of an impression did you leave? While everyone is saying charge it to the game, it doesn't hurt to pull her to the side, apologize for making her feel uncomfortable and let her know that's not the real you. If you don't hit at least your rep is still intact. It's not like you won't see her again. You have classes with her, you'll bump into her on the quad and at the dining hall(s). Clear the air. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
How bad of an impression did you leave? While everyone is saying charge it to the game, it doesn't hurt to pull her to the side, apologize for making her feel uncomfortable and let her know that's not the real you. If you don't hit at least your rep is still intact. It's not like you won't see her again. You have classes with her, you'll bump into her on the quad and at the dining hall(s). Clear the air. Just my two cents.

This as well I was specifically talking about him trying to do something right behind it

That's too much in my opinion, especially when she's not interested in a relationship to give her relationship level apologies. That's just gonna make her think you want it more. My bad I was buzzed is good enough then fall back. She'll more than likely come around when she sees you're not really clingy or trying to cuff. Either way she feels like she has tge upper hand, keep it moving and take it back.

This is a relationship level apology?

"Hey, sorry about the other night. I had too much to drink before we got to the party. That's not the real me. Let me show you some time."

I personally don't think it was that bad of an impression but my memory is pretty hazy. Also if I was acting a fool I know one of my boys would have pulled me aside and told me to chill. I prolly will apologize in person just to keep it cordially but if she ain't about that yamb life fdb.

Yeah kinda. I don't mean it literally, but on my phone so I don't feel like typing it out. But that's too much for a chick you barely know. Apologizing for your behavior at that length is a "nice guy" thing, not a side you wanna show when she dont want a man.

^ that's what I meant when is said will not work. Too beta. Don't apologize for your behavior. Either she wit it or she ain't.

man... this NFO challenge is :pimp: :pimp:

been firing on all cylinders... took me about two weeks to get that fapful desperate energy out... but i'm good now...

got a quick question for the fellas...

WHAT'S YOUR GO TO SIGNATURE MOVE?

like... what do you do that's damb near flawless when it comes to executing the yamb plan...

i know every guy who's out there w/ the ladies has a move that they pull and its like... 70% success rate...

i'm tlaking when they're at the crib, or hers, or club... what's your THING that you do to close the deal? or what do you look for ? or try to get her to say?

been firing on all cylinders... took me about two weeks to get that fapful desperate energy out... but i'm good now...

like... what do you do that's damb near flawless when it comes to executing the yamb plan...

i know every guy who's out there w/ the ladies has a move that they pull and its like... 70% success rate...

i'm tlaking when they're at the crib, or hers, or club... what's your THING that you do to close the deal? or what do you look for ? or try to get her to say?

If at either crib its already wrapped up. Lounges / bars order some exotic mixed drink as seen way back in this thread. That's a convo starter than hit them with some subtle humor once i get them to laugh its done

Out and about just compliment them or chat them up if shopping than joke and wrap.

Basically I was taught if u can make them smile , laugh , or blush its your for the taking because thing of how much time , attention and interest they have to show you to get stopped , talk , let you come up with something witty , go with it , and then decide to exchange info. And on top of all that say that happens and you make her laugh without exchanging info that'll be hella awkward lol

If you talking about getting it in I usually touch there wrist and place my hand on the small of their back right above the mass and talk to them directly in face and maintain eye contact always works

Last edited:
man... this NFO challenge is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kiss her neck and guide her hand to the johnson.

No humble brag, but it's like 90% effective at yambs/top being had.

^ that's what I meant when is said will not work. Too beta. Don't apologize for your behavior. Either she wit it or she ain't.
Not trying to derail the thread, but what's beta about that? Y'all like to throw these terms around too much. Misc. terminology infiltrating NT for the worse.

Last edited:
If we kiss for more than a min I already know it's going down. My honest go to move is to always chill on the couch and out of nowhere get up, grab shorty hand, and make her follow me to the room :lol:

Kiss her neck and guide her hand to the johnson.

No humble brag, but it's like 90% effective at yambs/top being had.

This, but neck and lips short and sensually. I can't dance, but I like to get them to dance. Something bout that physical motion gets it going.

Not trying to derail the thread, but what's beta about that? Y'all like to throw these terms around too much. Misc. terminology infiltrating NT for the worse.

Apologizing is something I don't do especially over something as trivial as that. I see that action as beta because its completely not necessary and can be interpreted as weak. Accept what was done and keep it moving.

I personally don't think it was that bad of an impression but my memory is pretty hazy. Also if I was acting a fool I know one of my boys would have pulled me aside and told me to chill. I prolly will apologize in person just to keep it cordially but if she ain't about that yamb life fdb.
Sorry, ICHI means number one in Japanese( learning a new language for my trip next year lol)..
Apologizing is not a nice guy or simp move IMO... Some dudes worry too much about what a girl thinks or impression that gives off...
Maybe it's just me( or my old heads) but I was always taught if you ****** up, apologize for it and let the chips fall where they should.. It shows your character as a man over everything else... Like I said apologizing for being faded/pushy clears up :
A) The air and at least you can be cordial for the duration of class( like someone mentioned)
B) Guranteed she might have told a classmate or friend about the situation and being a gentlemen or showing class could save you for the next yamb( girls talk my dude)..
C) Your conscious is cleared after you kinda find out what you said and you can just let the situation be what it is...
I only say charge it to the game if she clearly has an attitude or she is trying to take advantage of you... I have had maybe one or two situations where I came off pushy or a jerk and it didnt work, apologized for it, actually became friends with said "yamb" and she back doored and introduced me to a higher quality "yamb"...
All that is to say never burn bridges because it looks "soft" or "Drake" like because you never know what opportunities could arise from a situation.
CHUUURCH

she actually pretty chill, don't really see how apologizing is a sucker move tho i ain't sweatin her like that if shes not with on to the next ome

One of my homegirl's texts me last night saying one of her friends was feeling me at the last party we were at (which was like a damn week ago. :lol:) saying I come off as arrogant and standoffish. She talks about how she dressed her homegirl, did her hair and makeup that night, how she was feeling herself, etc. and wondered why I never approached her. :rolleyes

I replied with:

ME: "Why would you wait until now to say something..but how so?"

HER: "Say you get a girl's number. Y'all text each other and at some point, the girl stops responding. What would you do?"
ME: "If she stops responding, I'm not gonna text her no more...On to the next I guess."
HER: "Exactly. That's your problem. You think **** is supposed to come to your *** easy."
ME: "Man I guess, I never said that. I don't get how you think that's arrogant, or cocky..but there's so many girls out there that it doesn't matter if one stops responding through a damn text..when there's plenty of girls that will. How is this relevant?"
HER: "Forget it. You still haven't learned ****"

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Sorry, ICHI means number one in Japanese( learning a new language for my trip next year lol)..
Apologizing is not a nice guy or simp move IMO... Some dudes worry too much about what a girl thinks or impression that gives off...
Maybe it's just me( or my old heads) but I was always taught if you ****** up, apologize for it and let the chips fall where they should.. It shows your character as a man over everything else... Like I said apologizing for being faded/pushy clears up :
A) The air and at least you can be cordial for the duration of class( like someone mentioned)
B) Guranteed she might have told a classmate or friend about the situation and being a gentlemen or showing class could save you for the next yamb( girls talk my dude)..
C) Your conscious is cleared after you kinda find out what you said and you can just let the situation be what it is...
I only say charge it to the game if she clearly has an attitude or she is trying to take advantage of you... I have had maybe one or two situations where I came off pushy or a jerk and it didnt work, apologized for it, actually became friends with said "yamb" and she back doored and introduced me to a higher quality "yamb"...
All that is to say never burn bridges because it looks "soft" or "Drake" like because you never know what opportunities could arise from a situation.
CHUUURCH

TRUTH.

Quality post. Repped.

Last edited:
One of my homegirl's texts me last night saying one of her friends was feeling me at the last party we were at (which was like a damn week ago. :lol:) saying I come off as arrogant and standoffish. She talks about how she dressed her homegirl, did her hair and makeup that night, how she was feeling herself, etc. and wondered why I never approached her. :rolleyes

I replied with:

ME: "Why would you wait until now to say something..but how so?"

HER: "Say you get a girl's number. Y'all text each other and at some point, the girl stops responding. What would you do?"
ME: "If she stops responding, I'm not gonna text her no more...On to the next I guess."
HER: "Exactly. That's your problem. You think **** is supposed to come to your *** easy."
ME: "Man I guess, I never said that. I don't get how you think that's arrogant, or cocky..but there's so many girls out there that it doesn't matter if one stops responding through a damn text..when there's plenty of girls that will. How is this relevant?"
HER: "Forget it. You still haven't learned ****"

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Thats the story of my life.
Chicks be asking why I don't text them more even tho I was the last to send a message. Thats a no-no for me. I don't chase any chick, its so many women out there.

@USABasketball08 i would've asked, "what am i supposed to do?"

i've been in that situation a few times, and i'll text her a day or so later, only to get a few dry responses anyway. girls need to respect that effort is mutual. that mentality is what creates push/pull relationships, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom