Status
Not open for further replies.
mean.gif
grin.gif
 last night was..well

-tried molly for the 1st time

- got drunk

- went out with friends got numbers

-loafed and didnt hang with a girl i really like end up telling her i like her tells me im just another guy she text...
mean.gif

- blacked out

Last edited:
On Friday me and one of my homegirl's said F our friendship, spent about 2 hours heavily drinking and setting up a booty playlist, then ravaged each other like wild animals. My penis has now been placed on waivers, and I'll claim it at another time.

welp, another foul :x :smh: in my history book

take a girl out on a date, I would call myself at master at dates... get me with a girl 1 on 1 it's over, but I ask for the check, it comes she ops to pay, which is a no-no of course, guys are suppose to do it, it was in her hand and puts her card, and says it like it's nothing "its my husband's card, he just adds money all the time, he's in the military"

:x deading it all man, i felt so disgusted after that B
iQy0CX1aqq8KL.gif

welp, another foul 
sick.gif
mean.gif
in my history book

take a girl out on a date, I would call myself at master at dates... get me with a girl 1 on 1 it's over, but I ask for the check, it comes she ops to pay, which is a no-no of course, guys are suppose to do it, it was in her hand and puts her card, and says it like it's nothing "its my husband's card, he just adds money all the time, he's in the military"

sick.gif
deading it all man, i felt so disgusted after that B
laugh.gif
ruthless.  I wish these military dudes knew...or maybe they do, I guess I wouldn't know.  A lot of times military cats wife chicks up real quick because you get more money for it.  Meanwhile the girl ends up sitting at home in her early to late 20s wondering what the hell she's doing inside while everyone else her age is out getting it in.  Which leads to running the streets, lol.

welp, another foul :x :smh: in my history book

:x deading it all man, i felt so disgusted after that B

Some bishes aint shhh

Girl i was smangin over the summer, was also smangin my buddy at the same time, neither of us knew... :smh:

Yall aint emm kno it

TAY lurker here, I gotta question from my nt brethren. I got this girls # in one classes on monday txted all week. And yesterday she told me to come thru one of her friends was having a halloween party. I roll thru with my with a few of friends (At this point I was already pretty wasted). She was definitely pretty sober and I was pretty drunk, we chilled together the whole time I was there and since it is no fap oct no dambs were given. I leave and hit her with that what are you doing later and she was like I'll let you know. I get home and immediately pass out and wake up this morning to txt talking about I was a little to aggressive and she wasn't feeling it when I was trying  and she said shes not looking for a relationship or anything serious. My memory is pretty hazy but i know im not relationship type person so idk where she got that from i was just flirting. Should I just charge her to the game and take a L. Or flip the situation and ask for a second chance so I can make a better impression or at least not be completely wasted which im pretty sure she would let me. Also, I can't really ignore her bc we got bball class together.

TAY lurker here, I gotta question from my nt brethren. I got this girls # in one classes on monday txted all week. And yesterday she told me to come thru one of her friends was having a halloween party. I roll thru with my with a few of friends (At this point I was already pretty wasted). She was definitely pretty sober and I was pretty drunk, we chilled together the whole time I was there and since it is no fap oct no dambs were given. I leave and hit her with that what are you doing later and she was like I'll let you know. I get home and immediately pass out and wake up this morning to txt talking about I was a little to aggressive and she wasn't feeling it when I was trying  and she said shes not looking for a relationship or anything serious. My memory is pretty hazy but i know im not relationship type person so idk where she got that from i was just flirting. Should I just charge her to the game and take a L. Or flip the situation and ask for a second chance so I can make a better impression or at least not be completely wasted which im pretty sure she would let me. Also, I can't really ignore her bc we got bball class together.
You have two approaches you can take:
You can keep it 100 and say" I was buzzing strong off the pre-game before I came through and I apologize for coming on strong. I am also not looking for a relationship but I am looking for someone to kick it with and just have fun with".
Second Choice..
You can charge it to the game, act like a douche and ignore her in class and that could lead to her either liking you more, puts the ball( no pun intended) in her court, or let sleeping dogs lay...
Edit:
Third Choice..
She could be playing hard to get and wants to see what you are made of.. But coming from an old head, don't play games and choose option ICHI, it will save you wondering and mundane thoughts... Also do it in person, instead of a text, she will see you mean what you say, alot of messages get lost in translation when you text..

Last edited:
appreciate the advice mugen and rrlegend prolly just gonna charge her to the game @ mugen what do mean by choose option ICHII tho

appreciate the advice mugen and rrlegend prolly just gonna charge her to the game @ mugen what do mean by choose option ICHII tho

This is for youngins and dudes that are lacking as many times as its been said do not put that box on a pedestal , because their are always better options around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom