TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gator..Maybe y'all should go on a date to the strip club. Onyx or something.

Buy him a lap dance and basically put him in a position to interact with the girls. Hell, maybe slide them a little something extra to just keep a convo going with the dude. :lol:

Make it clear to him that it's cool, and tell him to just relax and be comfortable and that you won't trip.

Worst case scenario is that he's just completely awkward with them the whole time. But if that happens, he obviously didn't take what you said to heart.

Idk.

Personally, I don't want to raise anyone else's child when I haven't had my own yet. Don't matter how much money she has, there's always a possibility that the kid's father will be around and that's a problem in itself that I don't want.
I can respect that reasoning. 

My daughter's mom just got married and I know that ***** be feeling all kinds of ways about me being around. I don't know what he thought this was. I think he expected me and her mom to never talk or spend time together as parents. Maybe that she hated me so much that she'd just tell me the basics, we'd drop our daughter off, and keep it moving. 

My ex is very good about making sure I know everything that's going on with our daughter, so we talk pretty much daily. She's always like "tell your dad this..." "come talk to your dad... " "tell your dad you love him", etc. And when we're together we're very much like a "family" -- as much as we can be w/o us being together. Son was looking TIGHT when the 4 of us, plus my mom, went to the Aquarium. He definitely was not ready for the dynamic we have. 

I swear my relationship with my kid's parents could be a reality show. A couple months ago me, my girlfriend at the time, my 2 kids, my ex-wife, and my mom were all in the crib together. Neither of my kids knew she was my girlfriend because I don't expose them to that kind of **** unless it's a girl I live with and to this point I haven't lived with anyone other than their parents. 

How would you guys play the
"Are you going to take care of me"
Question , I'm MAYBE going to hit the club
And she's talking about drinks , I assume
She also asked if her 3 homegirls could sleep over :/
I'm not thinking orgy, I think that's a C Block
In disguise

lol

delete that number

Then when Gator gets left for a chick with a fat *** AND abs who likes the nerd she gon be all upset. If you don't like the person you're with for them don't try to change them. Find someone who fits what you want :rolleyes

update*

So, I let her know no sleep over unless
It's only her, and as for drinks....
Told her to take money out the bank
Her response : wow how super lame of you
My response: ***** you broke or something ?
After that..nothing was the same haha

Gator..Maybe y'all should go on a date to the strip club. Onyx or something.

Buy him a lap dance and basically put him in a position to interact with the girls. Hell, maybe slide them a little something extra to just keep a convo going with the dude. :lol:

Make it clear to him that it's cool, and tell him to just relax and be comfortable and that you won't trip.

Worst case scenario is that he's just completely awkward with them the whole time. But if that happens, he obviously didn't take what you said to heart.

Idk.

maaaaaan he got some lame *** friends, for real. I EEN suggested he go out to a strip club, but I know him.... if I'm there he's gonna clam up and feel the need to always be on me. I really wish he had a solid group of friends I could release him to that would make sure he had a good time.

It might have to be something like we go to a club together but he kinda go off and explore on his own and meet back up periodically :lol: :lol: He fought me so hard on this, my baby is so loyal :smh: I feel bad it's come to this but it's like if you don't step up and get it together you leave me with no other choice. I can't be out and about with a lame on my arm.

Mark... you gotta chill :lol: :lol:

Then when Gator gets left for a chick with a fat *** AND abs who likes the nerd she gon be all upset. If you don't like the person you're with for them don't try to change them. Find someone who fits what you want :rolleyes

ha! you tried it... I told him from jump it's not my place to try and change him and if he doesn't want to I understand, he should find someone who accepts him as is. He told me he wants a future with me, and that the things I've told them he's heard before but it didn't resonate until now. He wants to change, so I'm trying to help him. He understands that confidence is about how to talk to women but also how you carry yourself at work, around friends, new ppl, etc.

and you're right, this could backfire... but he wants to change for me and I'm not going to keep him lame just I can say I have a man. I'm not one of "them" kinda chicks.

update*

So, I let her know no sleep over unless
It's only her, and as for drinks....
Told her to take money out the bank
Her response : wow how super lame of you
My response: ***** you broke or something ?
After that..nothing was the same haha

:lol: you a goon for that.

You can kiss them buns goodbye but way to keep it G with her lame as.

Man I got this slim chick with two kids who stood me up a couple Saturdays ago (I double book so all good) so I stopped hitting her up after that, well Monday she hit me up talking about she wants to see me soon blah blah blah. Last night she was asking when I had my daughter and I told her and she's like "when is it gonna be my turn" and I tell her whenever. Pretty much not taking it serious about her wanting to see me cuz I know the game.

Then she text me last night like "I need some attention" and I'm like well call me before I change my mind as I'm driving home from work, and she's like "no, ATTENTION" so I tell her I got her and we can set something up this weekend if she doesn't have her kids. So anyway I hit her with the let me give you a massage bit and she's all giddy about it. Told her she might even get a happy ending. Then she goes "if I want it, I'll get it". I play it cool and tell her that she's the one that needed "attention" so we'll see.

So anyway, we have plans for tomorrow night so we will see what happens. I'll keep y'all updated.

[COLOR=#red]Real talk Gator, I'm kind of suprised you put your man out there like that.

You may not see it and you'll probably deny it but that's a sign of weakness in a relationship.

At the end of the day while I'm sure you care about him, he doesn't satisfy you. You want him to be someone he's probably not or never will be. The gulf only widens with time. I give y'all 7 months max before it's over.

I've always believed if a person isn't what you want them to be then release them so someone who appreciates them for exactly who they are can have a chance to be with them. But in all reality people can be so selfish and tie another person up even when they aren't who they really want.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Real talk Gator, I'm kind of suprised you put your man out there like that.

You may not see it and you'll probably deny it but that's a sign of weakness in a relationship.

At the end of the day while I'm sure you care about him, he doesn't satisfy you. You want him to be someone he's probably not or never will be. The gulf only widens with time. I give y'all 7 months max before it's over.

I've always believed if a person isn't what you want them to be then release them so someone who appreciates them for exactly who they are can have a chance to be with them. But in all reality people can be so selfish and tie another person up even when they aren't who they really want.[/COLOR]

.... we'll see... But if somebody is willing to try I'm not going to cut then off at the knees. That's part of the reason why I love him. There have been times in relationships where I wished I would've been given the opportunity to change, or even the option...as opposed to "you won't change, I'm gone."

Like I said we'll see.

my baby is so loyal :smh:

I know this is overused but I literally did this when I read that

mvmhbo.jpg

Very confused. What kinda person knocks loyalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom