TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You passing on solid yambs because of a kid ? Damn single parents got it hard out here :lol:
The guaranteed bday yambs isn't the same chick from the gym.

lol im not that cold hearted , but yea pretty much

@joepac12, I was lookin at this thread during class and some kid sitting next to me saw the picture of the girl you posted and was like "daaaaaamn" hahhahahah

Yo that move where u were like, "My bad I'm so impolite, my name is _________." is the move man... Been tellin these dudes! U get it from The Don!?

I told a grip of people in here hahahaha.
You already know. :lol:

I saw it somewhere in here awhile back, decided to try it.

[COLOR=#red]That rich chick who I was telling you about...the one with the 8500 sq foot crib that she doesn't even have to pay for...who's fam has so much Sourdough that there's a building named after them at Texas A&M...she has a child. To top it off she's a dime in face AND body (she didn't keep weight from her child)

I guaran--mothereffin-tee none of y'all would pass that up :lol: It's just that usually a chick with a child an not married is usually associated with a form of rachetness, socio-economic disadvantage, or that they might need you for some type of assistance because they are doing it on their own. This chick I'm talking about is so well of it don't eem matter. One positive aspect of women with children that dudes tend to overlook is that because the chick is a mom they don't have time to be chasing you around and worrying you. When you do spend time with them it's pretty direct and purposeful and to the point. Dinner, movie, smash, hug goodbye, and then their off. Single chicks can be like dinner, movie, smash, then want to stay all dam night cause they aint got nothing else to do.

That's why I don't make pointless blanket statements about what I will or will not do...everything depends on the situation. [/COLOR]

Smashing someone with a child? Sure. Anything serious? No.

[COLOR=#red]Again for me it depends...for Shashalaquia (Sha-Shuh-La-Kwee-Ah) nothing serious...for a chick like the one I'm talking about I would. Smart, and educated and if it really went all the way I'd be introduced to a power base in which I would parlay into extreme wealth. I have plans, and goals, and if opportunities arise I'm taking advantage of them strategically. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Dealt with 2 chicks with children. One just didn't work out. The other more recent I not eem sure what happened. I said I wasn't looking to be a father type to the child. Told her that's between her and the child's father. Apparently she didn't like that. I told her if we were to be in a relationship I wouldn't ignore the child, but I don't want to take her child to the playground and such.

Last edited:
Again for me it depends...for Shashalaquia (Sha-Shu-La-Kwee-Ah) nothing serious...for a chick like the one I'm talking about I would. Smart, and educated and if it really went all the way I'd be introduced to a power base in which I would parlay into extreme wealth. I have plans, and goals, and if opportunities arise I'm taking advantage of them strategically.
Sounds like you're trying to make a come up. Do you.

Personally, I don't want to raise anyone else's child when I haven't had my own yet. Don't matter how much money she has, there's always a possibility that the kid's father will be around and that's a problem in itself that I don't want.

Again for me it depends...for Shashalaquia (Sha-Shuh-La-Kwee-Ah) nothing serious...for a chick like the one I'm talking about I would. Smart, and educated and if it really went all the way I'd be introduced to a power base in which I would parlay into extreme wealth. I have plans, and goals, and if opportunities arise I'm taking advantage of them strategically.
I actually think about this a lot. Hypothetically, if I married into my current girlfriends family there is an opportunity to build extreme wealth and connections. Her parents are LOADED, unfortunately, they don't help her with anything but rent. When she graduated from college they "bought" her a new car as a graduation "gift", then told her she had to make the payments on it
laugh.gif
Car literally sits in my driveway she only drives it a few times each month but still has to pay the note
mean.gif
Both her parents grew up poor, her dad is a first generation self made multimillionaire now who started his own international company. I think they want her to learn the value of money, build credit, and become successful herself instead of relying on them for a handout, which is respectable. But she thinks her parents are just dickheads
roll.gif

Sounds like you're trying to make a come up. Do you.

Personally, I don't want to raise anyone else's child when I haven't had my own yet. Don't matter how much money she has, there's always a possibility that the kid's father will be around and that's a problem in itself that I don't want.

[COLOR=#red]I feel you bro. In this situation I wasn't choosing, I was chosen so to speak. I knew who she was before but it's not like I went after her because of her wealth. It was one of those things where I was like how could I lose especially since she showed the initial interest.

I know that she doesn't need me to raise her child so to speak because the child is already well taken care of. People automatically think there's problems with the child's father...my experience is that it's more of an issue with the ratchet crowd. For the most part the dudes who are fathers and actually have something going on for themselves don't get involved with a whole lot of mess because they have to keep their stuff straight. They are more like simply pick up their kid spend time with them and bring them back.

To each his own at the end if the day.[/COLOR]

Wait a minute a chick not wanting kids is a red flag? That just sounds like unlimited cream pies to me. I prb have a different POV because I have a kid already. If I met a chick who didn't want a kid I'd be cool with it.
Yup, that means she is taking EXTRA precaution to prevent the kids, probably on two forms of BC.
Ok ok ok fellas lets not pick shorty apart. Bc lawd knows I would dig in them guts.
+1 Repped for the TRUTH. 
mean.gif
.  Most certainly would open her up nice and wide.
You think #1 is trying to throw me that Birthday Yambs????
Most certainly, but unless you have a definite lined up regarding something new take this one.  Unless you let her know you and the guys are going out can you swing by later on that night.  See if you can get a two for one, birthday only comes around once. 
You passing on solid yambs because of a kid ? Damn single parents got it hard out here
laugh.gif
I know, I am trying to talk some sense into him, but he is blockin everything I throw at him about yambs with kids.

I actually think about this a lot. Hypothetically, if I married into my current girlfriends family there is an opportunity to build extreme wealth and connections. Her parents are LOADED, unfortunately, they don't help her with anything but rent. When she graduated from college they "bought" her a new car as a graduation "gift", then told her she had to make the payments on it :lol: Car literally sits in my driveway she only drives it a few times each month but still has to pay the note :smh: Both her parents grew up poor, her dad is a first generation self made multimillionaire now who started his own international company. I think they want her to learn the value of money, build credit, and become successful herself instead of relying on them for a handout, which is respectable. But she thinks her parents are just dickheads :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]Yeah my dude, it's called strategic positioning. People rarely become wealthy from a job alone, it's about networking and making contacts until you can get somewhere close to the "inner-circle". Even outside of this woman I'm working those angles as we speak. Have lunch set-up for Tue with an oil exec and I met him just last week by being introduced to him by one of my acquaintances at A&M. [/COLOR]

Ok ok, let me explain
I'm not against single parents, it's 2013 I understand the struggle a lot single parents go through.
I recently dated a single mom, and P was best I've ever had.
But as I've said before, she was a great woman, ambition, drive, we had a lot in common,.I fell for her very hard, she came in my life after my father passed and i was going through a rough time. I'm not ashamed to say I loved her. ...........but
1. I couldn't love the kid, I couldn't even like the kid. (the kid was only 2 I know i sound like a jerk.)
2. she made it a lot more complicated then it had to be. (i could go through a laundry list full of things)

Now, I'm not in a "relationship" mode in my life right now.
but I'm also not in a go searching for random yambs mode either. So yes I'm going to be a bit picky when it comes to loading the bench...
IMO having a bench means women you're going to keep on your team for more than a month.. that have the possiblity of being a starter or wifey (my personal definition)
chick at the gym w/ kid would be a one night stand and never talk to or see again I personally don't want that in my life right now.
Her having a kid would make her being on my bench a no no.
Just don't want to go through the whole kid thing again

as far as being in a full pledge relationship with a girl with a kid. .... I also dont' want to do it for these reasons. 1. I'm about 85% sure I don't want kids. 2. If i was to have kids, i want that to be both our first experience together. That may sound selfish but that's just me
I'm 27 (28 next Saturday), I'm an attractive guy in good shape, I have goals, my own car, money, and a unique set of skills (Word to taken lol)
There are more than enough women out there who are single with the attributes I'm looking for.

Key notes
1. Bad female kid experience
2. Not looking for that random P , only building a bench looking for a starter
3. Single , no kids, got alot going for him guy.

No disrespect to anyone with Kids, nor anyone who wants kids. or those who talk to girls with kids, just all my personal experience and opinions

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]before this thread derails any further I think it's safe to say to each his own. I mean I don't mess with ratchet but then again I'm not going to try to prevent another man not to.[/COLOR]

Had a looooooong, hard discussion w/ my dude last night. Idk, we'll see if he takes what I said to heart. He said he will but only time will tell.

Basically, he's a great supportive guy who has pretty much ZERO sex appeal :lol: :lol: I told him point blank he needs to go out and holler at *******, cuz that's the only way I see him improving in that area. He's good on the inside stuff but he doesn't really grasp that the "outward aesthetics" matter as well. He didn't do much dating around, he's only been in relationships. His last relationship didn't work and I told him if you don't fix this you're always going to find yourself on the "broken up with" end of the stick. Whatever I say/do is kinda like "yea, but you are my GF... you'll love me in spite of some of the lame things I say/do"

Right now I'm just kinda cool on the whole situation :smh: I love him but that weak/no confidence **** makes me not even want to be around him. How you 6'4 walking around like 4'11? Not even, I know short dudes with more confidence and sex appeal than him.

DFW members take my dude out on a night on the town and school him please cuz it's different when it's coming from a guy :lol: :lol: :nerd: I'm kinda serious tho..

How would you guys play the
"Are you going to take care of me"
Question , I'm MAYBE going to hit the club
And she's talking about drinks , I assume
She also asked if her 3 homegirls could sleep over :/
I'm not thinking orgy, I think that's a C Block
In disguise

In disguise
Run
Not a good sign.. that means she wants you to pay, and she wants her girls to be there for C blocking support

In disguise
If you're in to tricking then do you. That's exactly what she means and by asking if her 3 homegirls could sleep over, that means they're broke and have no place to stay. I hope you haven't said yes.

Run
Not a good sign.. that means she wants you to pay, and she wants her girls to be there for C blocking support

I knew it,
I've never got asked this question
I usually do it cause I'm feeling the broad
Ad also to loosen her up
And this is also the first time we meeting
Smh

What if I go and play that MOB ?

Had a looooooong, hard discussion w/ my dude last night. Idk, we'll see if he takes what I said to heart. He said he will but only time will tell.

Basically, he's a great supportive guy who has pretty much ZERO sex appeal :lol: :lol: I told him point blank he needs to go out and holler at *******, cuz that's the only way I see him improving in that area. He's good on the inside stuff but he doesn't really grasp that the "outward aesthetics" matter as well. He didn't do much dating around, he's only been in relationships. His last relationship didn't work and I told him if you don't fix this you're always going to find yourself on the "broken up with" end of the stick. Whatever I say/do is kinda like "yea, but you are my GF... you'll love me in spite of some of the lame things I say/do"

Right now I'm just kinda cool on the whole situation :smh: I love him but that weak/no confidence **** makes me not even want to be around him. How you 6'4 walking around like 4'11? Not even, I know short dudes with more confidence and sex appeal than him.

DFW members take my dude out on a night on the town and school him please cuz it's different when it's coming from a guy :lol: :lol: :nerd: I'm kinda serious tho..

I'm kinda confused. He's your bf or close friend? If he's your bf why do you want him or holla some other chicks?

You're being a good gf trying to help. But I seen them abs and I wanna lick them so no help here.

I'm kinda confused. He's your bf or close friend? If he's your bf why do you want him or holla some other chicks?

She's saying she loves him but he has the swag of a 15 yr old geek. That's why you can't ever stop being attractive to women even when in a relationship.

In disguise

This is ridiculous. Why are you meeting her for the first time at a club though?

That girl is using you bro.

As a safety net so when her and her girls get drunk they'll have someone to drive them home and make sure they get to a couch/bed safely.

She also wants you to trick on her and buy drinks.

No-go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom