TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
drake? Is that you?
Man I have just been lurking and falling back and reading stories but recently there has been ALOT of Drake tendencies going on in this thread...
This ***** Aubrey got dudes out here feeling some type of way, lol..
Just don't know how to advise anymore, ***** straight reading some of these post straight frustrated, lol..

Last edited:
There's only so much you can mold someone into. You're wishing that he is someone who he's not. A lot of girls would KILL to be with a dude as loyal as yours, swagged out or not. This is absolutely terrible for a long term relationship. You want him to be someone that he's not.

Gator how would you feel if he told you.....

"go talk to more guys"

"you're lame as ****"

"i'm embarrassed to be seen in public with you because you have no swag and no confidence"

"all your friends suck"

Last edited:
There's only so much you can mold someone into. You're wishing that he is someone who he's not. A lot of girls would KILL to be with a dude as loyal as yours, swagged out or not. This is absolutely terrible for a long term relationship. You want him to be someone that he's not.

"go talk to more guys"

"you're lame as ****"

"i'm embarrassed to be seen in public with you because you have no swag and no confidence"

"all your friends suck"

Shes insecure, she rather have a guy shes not really attracted to knowing its hard for him to get other girls so its easier to keep around aka "loyal" as she says, than to have a guy shes attracted to fearing the risk of getting cheated on

"go talk to more guys"

"you're lame as ****"

"all your friends suck"

Hit the Nail on the head.

tumblr_m3decviPNj1qdon07o1_400.jpg

Drake got endless yambs tho.

Just saying. Bad comparison. Some of these ****** being lame with ZERO yambs to show for it. At least Aubrey got yambs to speak of. So what if he cries while in the ***** and needs to be comforted afterwards.

His throw away ******* are so tumblr status.

Drake got endless yambs tho.

Just saying. Bad comparison. Some of these ****** being lame with ZERO yambs to show for it. At least Aubrey got yambs to speak of. So what if he cries while in the ***** and needs to be comforted afterwards.

His throw away ******* are so tumblr status.
I am pretty sure Aubrey wasnt getting the type of yambs from Degrassi, lol...
It's nothing wrong with being sensitive but when you are clearly being taken advantage of or you are letting chicks dictate your attitude and way of life, sorry that's that Drake ish I don't like
Edit: I mean clearly Gator is tired of Drake and wants a Rough Neck/Ruff Ryder, lol

Last edited:
Slim chick mother of 2 text me saying she dropped the kids off and to hit her up after I get off. We'll see though....

Slim chick mother of 2 text me saying she dropped the kids off and to hit her up after I get off. We'll see though....
keep hittin.bro,.tell her.you.dont wany.the kids involved & . keep.one.hundted.by.all.means.bro teust.me. it takes.you a long.wayy. fint.mind.the.periofs. ill edit.it.when im.sober. god.i think.i have a.drinkinfg problem

Last edited:
Can't go nowhere with a dude thats THIS drunk. Δ

**** it up for everybody, saying some wild crazy **** to ******* lol.

Should I be turned on that the Mexicana mami I got to have some fun with told me to give her that n word dcik ? Not gonna front it made me go extra hard after hearing her say that but I don't know if I should feel some type of way about it .

Should I be turned on that the Mexicana mami I got to have some fun with told me to give her that n word dcik ? Not gonna front it made me go extra hard after hearing her say that but I don't know if I should feel some type of way about it .
mrt.gif

But on the real, I have never had any asian chick( including wifey) cross that line...
The most I hear is that " chocolate ****", so I don't know how I would feel about it...
On one hand that word doesn't have that "stigma" anymore as some perceive
But on the other hand I don't think she would have appreciated you saying " give me that ****** chulo"...
I am not overly sensitive when it comes to those types of things because my three really good friends stay going at each other but my Caucasian homeboy knows not to cross that line, even though I would go to war for him...
This is a very intriguing subject, not even on trying to turn this in to a race thing and I am trying hard to stop saying that word myself...
Things that make you go HMMMMM..

Yeah just curious I know the Latinos and Mexicans say it like their black , I really don't care either way . Just curious because it did trigger something and made me go extra hard , I tried to litterally split her in half after that and she then wanted to back off by putting here hands on my stomach to slow down but I wasn't having her tap out on me.

Why is it OK for Hispanics to say the n word but not Asians or whites. Someone enlighten me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom