TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A new joint sent me this earlier. Asked how she looked lol. Gonna see her this weekend.

:lol:

Yo is that suppose to be sexy?

Pull your gatdamn pants up girl...

Last edited:
Y'all funny as hell. I didn't even ask what was at her ankles. It looks foolish so I centered my attention on that rack and mass. Her body is crazy.

Wait a minute a chick not wanting kids is a red flag? That just sounds like unlimited cream pies to me. I prb have a different POV because I have a kid already. If I met a chick who didn't want a kid I'd be cool with it.

Lol biggest fail of my life,
Tried to spit at a cutie in the library and started talking and completely lost my words mid convo.

I honestly started laughing when it happen, i never had that to happen.

Im just charging it to the game.

**** happens to me everyday during normal convo. Trying to say one word but thinking of three. Ain't no big deal. For first impressions it may come off the wrong way though.

To the cats getting choked up talking to yambs this should help you....

Don't go into the convo thinking I want to get with this chick, approach the conversation as someone you are just talking to without an intention. This will relax you enough that you feel comfortable enough to escalate your interaction.

Also breathe, that is critical. When your mind is moving 100 mph, settle down and breathe. It really works. Think of what you want to say and say it in a manner that suits you.

I used to think people was joking when they say it happened, but when it actually hapens to you its a crazy feeling. Im sitting here laughing because it was so funny just watching myself fail like that. Damn i took a L on that one, she was a cutie too.

I used to think people was joking when they say it happened, but when it actually hapens to you its a crazy feeling. Im sitting here laughing because it was so funny just watching myself fail like that. Damn i took a L on that one, she was a cutie too.
Dont look at that as a failure. Look at it as a step forward. Now what can be worse than that failure. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom