TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women give no Dambs!!!!!

So I'm about to go up and holla at her after i get done... what do I see. her getting her kid out the child care part......
mean.gif

I don't mess with women with kids (been there won't do that anymore)
Another one bites the dust..

DAMN man I don't think she wanted a man just some D.  I know your rules no chicks with kids, but you could of broke her off a lil bit.  DAMN man, cold blooded.

I need new friends badly. In my group of friends, I'm literally the only single guy left. So my friends hardly do any of that single life.

i live in Miami and its fun as hell here but I'm having the biggest urges for white girls. Mind you, i used to hate them cause all i knew were Hispanic girls my entire life. Now, i can't get enough of them lol. Went to Chicago for my birthday and met the 2 nicest white girls on different days. Went to Texas when my cousin used to live there and love the scenery. Went to Austin for his bachelor party but was the only single guy. I love to travel but none of my friends can because of their girls. I'm thinking of going somewhere solo and where there are plenty of white girls. No idea where.

im even thinking of driving to Orlando just to go out and party there lol. Idk what to do  at this point. Plus I gotta find some reliable wingmen cause those do not exist for me anymore.
Even the girls that you THINK are white in Miami end up being spanish, **** had me so confused when I first moved down here. 

You should take a trip to Atlanta if you want to be in Bunnyville. There's nothing like a southern bunny. Flights are cheap from Miami or Fort Lauderdale and rooms are inexpensive as well, especially if you grab some Expedia coupons on eBay. 

Last thing i wanna ask is, Short girls have shallow P??? :nerd:
lol no.

When I was living in Hong Kong I would see gold digger Asian chicks, model type chicks with designer everything, with old white men all the time. Oddly enough, I'd also see old Asian men, with really attractive white girls. It disgusted me because you know they were only with them for one thing ($$$). Dudes probably also wanted one thing though (yambs) so I guess as long as the money iis being handed out as much as the yambs are, those relationships work.
I was living in Korea for 2 years, you couldn't tell Korean women nothing.. white men are the Kings of that place.
I got by (being black) because I hung out with mostly white dudes so I got the freaks and rebels (I explained this in an earlier post)

DAMN man I don't think she wanted a man just some D.  I know your rules no chicks with kids, but you could of broke her off a lil bit.  DAMN man, cold blooded.

If a woman is 39 and DOESN'T have a kid, red flags would shoot up all over the place for me. 

I'd think she was a self-centered *****. 

That's just me tho. 

If a woman is 39 and DOESN'T have a kid, red flags would shoot up all over the place for me. 

I'd think she was a self-centered *****. 

That's just me tho. 

If she's giving up the yambs the same way one with a kid will do I could care less.

I talk to 2 chicks now who don't want kids at all. They like there life.. They make decent money, they like to travel explore the world.
(29 years old)
Remember once chicks get out of that 22-27 age range, and are not married or havekids by then they start thinking it's getting late and it's not a necessity or as much as a rush as it was before... at 30 they are in rush mode to get it done... 33+ they sort of drop it... in a whatever happens happens type of mode.

I need new friends badly. In my group of friends, I'm literally the only single guy left. So my friends hardly do any of that single life.

Kinda feeling that way now. I'm in the NJ/NYC area it seems women here are a lot different than where most in this thread are from. Sort of less receptive, unless no one posting the rejections they get. Though I'm willing to do some new stuff solo now which I wasn;t before

Kinda feeling that way now. I'm in the NJ/NYC area it seems women here are a lot different than where most in this thread are from. Sort of less receptive, unless no one posting the rejections they get. Though I'm willing to do some new stuff solo now which I wasn;t before
Im kinda in the same boat but im still in college so I can holla at yambs on my campus or local colleges when my boys not trying to party. You already know people not posting their rejections. I use to post my rejections in the thread but said F it after a while.

If she's giving up the yambs the same way one with a kid will do I could care less.

I talk to 2 chicks now who don't want kids at all. They like there life.. They make decent money, they like to travel explore the world.
(29 years old)
Remember once chicks get out of that 22-27 age range, and are not married or havekids by then they start thinking it's getting late and it's not a necessity or as much as a rush as it was before... at 30 they are in rush mode to get it done... 33+ they sort of drop it... in a whatever happens happens type of mode.
women that don't want kids are my red flags... 

it's cool to want them later in life so you can do you for a minute, but if you want to do you for the rest of your life that screams selfish to me. 

that's the kind of chick that will leave you when something better comes along b/c all she cares about is herself. 

again, that's just my semi-ignorant feelings on those types of chicks... but i hear what you're saying. 

Broski, if you're in NYC hit me up. I'm sure you would be better than my useless wingmen. That goes for all of you in NYC though.

it's cool to want them later in life so you can do you for a minute, but if you want to do you for the rest of your life that screams selfish to me. 

again, that's just my semi-ignorant feelings on those types of chicks... but i hear what you're saying. 

man now that i think about it, my ex wanted no parts of kids. looking back on our relationship, she was prolly the most selfish person i ever met in my life.

*game soaked up*

that's the kind of chick that will leave you when something better comes along b/c all she cares about is herself. 

It's funny you mention that.
my #1 (the one who doesn't want kids) asked if it was selfish to not want them.
I ma say it like i told her
It cant be selfish if you don't already have a kid.. There are no rules saying you have to have a kid in life.. Not socially, not politically, not even religiously. (and she is very religious)
I mean people without kids make contributions to society also. maybe adopting animals. or helping people in need. (which she's all about )
As someone who is 85% sure they don't want kids. I can empathize with this.
plus I have more than enough nieces, nephews, and God children (3 of them ) to where I can still impact a young ones life.
Plus being a teacher.

The ones I do know who don't want kids, are still like the best babysitters...
lol I put it like this, when they're not your kids, you can have fun with them, treat them spoil them. then return them to their owner

Last edited:

Broski, if you're in NYC hit me up. I'm sure you would be better than my useless wingmen. That goes for all of you in NYC though.

Will do. I'll pm you

I can dig it. 

There's nothing wrong with not wanting kids.

I just find myself more attracted to the women that do, or want to, have kids.

Nothing like a hot mom to me. 

Me and my ex would always get our daughter tickets to see live kids shows. BRUHHHHHSSSSS... the women that attend these things, jesus. 

I've taken my daughter to a couple shows, just me and her. She's the ultimate wingman. She's bi-racial with blonde hair and blue eyes and looks exactly like me in the face --- a black male. **** sends the yambs into a frenzy. People in general always flip their **** when they see us together. I get asked so many questions about her mother.

Next year my daughter is going to be living with me exclusively and **** gonna get really real. I was thinking of tossing out all ***** and starting to tell chicks that her mother left us and I'm a single dad doing it all alone. That's some real scumbag ****, but the war on yambs is serious business. 

Bruh be careful who or how many chicks you bring around your daughter. It can have an impact on how she believes her role as a woman should be played out.

Bruh be careful who or how many chicks you bring around your daughter. It can have an impact on how she believes her role as a woman should be played out.
Pretty much sums it up. I'm not a parent, but seeing how who you bring around them can influence them in the positive or negative, its best to not bring any adults around them that you aren't serious about.

Definitely wouldn't have any chicks running through the crib like rush hour at Grand Central. That's a very bad look on your part.

Last edited:

Pretty much sums it up. I'm not a parent, but seeing how who you bring around them can influence them in the positive or negative, its best to not bring any adults around them that you aren't serious about.

Definitely wouldn't have any chicks running through the crib like rush hour at Grand Central. That's a very bad look on your part.
Don't get it twisted, I'm not that guy. 

Think y'all took my comments the wrong way. I don't bring females around my daughter. 

She's never seen me so much as hug another woman that wasn't her mother. The females she's spent the most time with have been strictly friends, friends I treat like my sisters. 

As far as she knows, daddy is lame and has never had a girlfriend lol. 

Even the girls that you THINK are white in Miami end up being spanish, **** had me so confused when I first moved down here. 

You should take a trip to Atlanta if you want to be in Bunnyville. There's nothing like a southern bunny. Flights are cheap from Miami or Fort Lauderdale and rooms are inexpensive as well, especially if you grab some Expedia coupons on eBay. 

I know that any man would probably want to be born and raised in Miami like me but I'm just tired of women here. I guess i need to escape my home town to truly miss what I have. The urges for a white girl have never been this bad.

What's a great time to go to Atlanta? I need to convince at least one friend to come with me. I've never traveled alone but if I have to, I will. I can't keep doing nothing at home. I'm 26 years old. I need to enjoy life.

Next year my daughter is going to be living with me exclusively and **** gonna get really real. I was thinking of tossing out all ***** and starting to tell chicks that her mother left us and I'm a single dad doing it all alone. That's some real scumbag ****, but the war on yambs is serious business. 

lol i say ride that to wheels fall off.
I used a kid once as bait.
It was my niece, i was like yea mom is a druggie (which is true) and my bro is working too much so I have to take care of her..
Panties were leaking.. lol

as far as bringing your daughter around other chicks. to the guys giving warning, doesn't have to worry about that unless chick is laying up in the house for days .. my niece really is in a crappy situation but she gets a lot of love, and my brother doesn't keep women around to where she sees multiple chicks. after bed time or on a casual meet up like it was an accidental meeting.

I go back and forth on work yambs. I'm not looking for anything serious right now so I feel it's a bad look. There can't be middle ground with coworkers, either she's uber casual, smash only or she's the one. But lawd.

I know that any man would probably want to be born and raised in Miami like me but I'm just tired of women here. I guess i need to escape my home town to truly miss what I have. The urges for a white girl have never been this bad.

What's a great time to go to Atlanta? I need to convince at least one friend to come with me. I've never traveled alone but if I have to, I will. I can't keep doing nothing at home. I'm 26 years old. I need to enjoy life.
April/May, before it gets dumb hot ... or August/September/October before it starts getting cold. 

It's such a change of pace from Miami. It's one place where being alone isn't a big deal. The people are so much more friendly than here in Soflo. You'll meet people very easily and they're very welcoming. Everyone I've taken there loves it and either wants to go back or move there. 

Bruh if you want the freaky becky's hit up the midwest. Michigan, Iowa, Minnesotta, Idaho etc etc. There's nothing to do but sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom