TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I see why you said that smush story was classic that **** made my work day :lol:...

Its crazy how the other dude will lie nd got to bat for the chick tho had that happen to me :smh:

Alright, "better than me" is beta. But what I mean is that she's got her type of dude like I've got my type of girl. I like the cute, young, brown-haired hipsters you meet at shows up here in my city of MPLS. She's an attention-craving blonde nearing 30 that lives for the bar life. You think she will go for jersey shore or me, with a little too much stubble, a Beatles tee and some slim cut jeans? I'm far from a beta mindset, but you gotta understand what girls are in your scope. I should have aborted the mission nearly right away, but I got too deep. Also, in no way am I denying the Ls. Just a live and learn moment.
Not going to go in on you but that thinking is kinda beta my man...
Everybody has a type but your mouthpiece and presence can conquer all of that.
I have talk to chicks that I know damn well were out of my league/not their type but I always went in with the hunter instinct when it was something I really wanted... ****** use that for an excuse not to step up to the plate and talk themselves out of potential yambs...the way you talked about her made it sound like cuffing season.. So what if she was an attention *****, your mission was to acquire yambs, not wife her... Youngin showed you how to do it son...
There is no such thing as a league/type, if you want it, go after it..

c'mon fam.

you looking real beta right now.

Alright, "better than me" is beta. But what I mean is that she's got her type of dude like I've got my type of girl. I like the cute, young, brown-haired hipsters you meet at shows up here in my city of MPLS. She's an attention-craving blonde nearing 30 that lives for the bar life. You think she will go for jersey shore or me, with a little too much stubble, a Beatles tee and some slim cut jeans? I'm far from a beta mindset, but you gotta understand what girls are in your scope. I should have aborted the mission nearly right away, but I got too deep. Also, in no way am I denying the Ls. Just a live and learn moment.

What girls are in your scope?

Any chick that is willing to talk to you is within your scope. Don't let stereotypes influence you

She agreed to go out with you, she's in your league. She was down for the team, all you had to do was show out.

Sorry but women are generally boring, they typically don't do **** even when they go out. She was giving you a chance to shape how her night turns out and you missed it. You let her lead. All them dudes did was talk enough to keep her attention and said let's go back to the crib, that's all you had to do. Instead you fell back and watched. Ain't no sugarcoating, you had your manhood stripped.

Last edited:
Homie took himself out the running before giving it a shot 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Just re-reading that post made me angry, lol
That **** sounded like a damn Drake Song...
You had the alley oop and all you had to do was dunk liike a Young Shaq, but you made excuses.. We have all taken L's but I have never let yambs served on a plate with collard greens and a nice fried breast pass me by especially when competing with no young *****...
I am legit aggravated by that story
tumblr_lqtp9gUNgx1qj6sk2o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Women give no Dambs!!!!!

So I'm in the gym, and there is this older white lady who eyes me every day. shes looked and waved and smiled but has never talked to me. (when i'm in the gym I'm getting it in)
so I'm on the treadmill and she comes up next to me. and is making little comments. another older lady comes up and they're talking about music. she telling the other lady. what you know about Eric B and Rakim then starts singing it takes 2. (I had my head phones in) but i laugh out loud. and she looks at me and says, she's so white (im looking like. kettle calling the pot black) so I start chopping it up on some. I dont care i aint after this chick why not.. so I say you d ont know about this stuff. like,She's like "what i listen to everything".. I'm probably way older than you.. I'm like I dont know about that (for a white chick she honestly didnt seem that old )...Sorry but black don't crack)
I tell her im 28 (turning 28 next saturday) she says boooooy im 11 years older than you.. so I'm like damn fareal you look good then.. she smiles, says thank you. starts putting in work again on the treadmill.

FF to today.

I usually wear hoodies in the gym but the caffeine had me hot so i got my UA type shirt on. arms not letting the sleeves down *Humble brag.. So she comes up to me after saying hi and then..said " I see what you be doing... you just in here to look cute" I say girl stop.. laugh it off, and get back to work.
That took me back a little had me feeling myself. .

So I'm about to go up and holla at her after i get done... what do I see. her getting her kid out the child care part...... :smh:
I don't mess with women with kids (been there won't do that anymore)
Another one bites the dust..

but stop giving a damb about the flaker chick, so i've been throwing hail marys at her all day. who cares any more.

and Mark Anthony I'm about to hit up that 4+ year ex..

this weekends motto
NO DAMBS GIVEN

Almost forgot my #2 was in there tonight, she's usually works out closer to her crib so she saw me in work out gear (always wear nice clothes or hoodies around her) and she stopped me and oogled me.. was like so what you up to. i knew you'd be in here and i catch you ...
Good day

as far as songs that hype you for the night: some more
Boyz 2 men uhhh ahhhh
Kid Cudi - Girls

Relatively recent songs that get me in pursuit mode
Pop That
Hijack
So Many Girls
We in this bish
Love Me
Bugatti (only bc of Future's line "I f bishes from different races")
Versace Versace

Relatively recent songs that get me in pursuit mode
Pop That
Hijack
So Many Girls
We in this bish
Love Me
Bugatti (only bc of Future's line "I f bishes from different races")
Versace Versace
Weak playlist bro.

Wiz khalifa
Lil B
Little bit of wayne
Nipsey hussle
Kid cudi
Ye
Asher roth
Childish gambino's Royalty( fire)
Every juicy j mixtape
A$ap ferg
Waka flocka ( on the way to the club , turn up.)
K.dot ( backseat freestyle will have you in that ZONE.)

And some rock to mix it all up. I'm wasshed y'all.

You can't go wrong bro.

Last edited:
Good for you bro

Wasn't a playlist. Just listed some songs off top that get me hype to go out.

Funny calling my "playlist" weak and then you list entire artists :lol:

Not salty at all. You just came in trying to act all superior like this was a competition and your "list" was funny so it had me :lol:

***** Problems by ASAP
99 Problems by Jay Z
Hate Being Sober by Chief Keef
My Type of Party by Dom
Make It Nasty by Tyga
Freak A Leek by Petey Pablo

if u know she's loyal to the pill

do u go in strapped or not?

just curious as to how other roll....

I still go fully suited
eyes.gif
"I'm the type to wear a bulletproof condom, and still gotta pull out"

thats just me. going raw is gods gift to earth tho

about that playlist though, i KNOW someone on here got a spotify playlist full of gold. share the wealth
laugh.gif
"Who I Am" backdoored with the following song are the ultimate 1-2 punch when you're solo getting dressed trying to get in that Yamb Zone before a night out; 

the way you talked about her made it sound like cuffing season.. So what if she was an attention *****, your mission was to acquire yambs, not wife her... Youngin showed you how to do it son...

I'm back on my shh though

And for clarification, Davitz was the Brazilian fraud, Shynop banged the water bottle. RIP 2005 NT

Last edited:
back at it famb....

:pimp: :pimp:

admitted twerker w/ a rump that lives by herself w/ her son...

*tiger woods fist pump*

if yall want how i got the math, lemme know.... I'll type it up if anyone's interested.
got cha ya self a certified ratchet , props ricky.

Still got no startin line yet, my text game is soo wack.

Last edited:
Ok so i almost forgot about this thread.

So there is this thick white chick at my gym. Nice ***, thick thighs... Not overly thick or overly big.. But you see the *** and be like dambbbb...

So this chick keep staring at me. I can see on the mirror... I be looking too. 
nerd.gif
 I mean always i see her staring at a ***** man. Im tryna bag that now. Going to get at her soon before its too late. I never went about hollering at a chick at the gym before. What should i do? I see her nearly er time i go and im tryna get in dem guts. How should i approach this being in the gym and all? Gym pretty empty around that time too. I never go during peak hours.

It's The Don's bday in an hr.

The motto for this weekend is...

YNS

If at any point my boys or I am not speaking to a female at the club, we are screaming it at each other.

The Dream Team aka Stockton to Malone aka Youngdoc and I aka The SoCal connection will have stories.

Need that bday love this weekend :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom