TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:x

And I'd mess with an ex, it would have to be from scratch though, nothing from the past needs to be brought up. They would have to have grown and changed like I did. I thought about it with an ex from way back, but she turned out to be the same little girl I walked away from.

was this about talkign to an ex after 4+ years.
(my story)
She didnt per say crap on me, but it was a crappy break up. I saw her last year when I got back from Korea for the first time in 4 years. and she was lookin :smokin :smokin

It was kind of awkward but i haven't seen nor talked to her since last year. was thinking of hitting her up on some how you been hope life is good steez then see what's up from there.

but funny when I start thinking about her, i get text from all the current bench.....a sign?

Y'all got anymore songs that get you in the mood for pulling yambs? Someone posted that Who I Am joint by Wiz which is :pimp:

Need more stuff like that. Tryna build a playlist :lol:

Y'all got anymore songs that get you in the mood for pulling yambs? Someone posted that Who I Am joint by Wiz which is :pimp:

Dom Kennedy. His WHOLE DAMN CATALOG. I legit just put him on shuffle when I'm going out.

:x

And I'd mess with an ex, it would have to be from scratch though, nothing from the past needs to be brought up. They would have to have grown and changed like I did. I thought about it with an ex from way back, but she turned out to be the same little girl I walked away from.

was this about talkign to an ex after 4+ years.
(my story)
She didnt per say crap on me, but it was a crappy break up. I saw her last year when I got back from Korea for the first time in 4 years. and she was lookin :smokin :smokin

It was kind of awkward but i haven't seen nor talked to her since last year. was thinking of hitting her up on some how you been hope life is good steez then see what's up from there.

but funny when I start thinking about her, i get text from all the current bench.....a sign?

Yeah just about 3/4 years here (don't really remember). We hung out, smashed, she told me her life story and I felt like maybe it was right, like " it'll be ok babe, i'll take care of you". But then she kept asking for me to buy her **** and give her money which annoyed me, cuz if you're with me and I see the need it's yours, no asking necessary. Plus she had a boyfriend that whole time so there's that. She still hits me up just to chat though, still with dude too. There's really nothing with us from my end, if we do run into each other we'll still smash but that's a dead move. Just about everytime we talk she brings up kids and marriage.
Thick, tall, athletic, cute, lightskinned and p custom made for me. That I miss, nothing else.

Last edited:
Im not immune to an occasional L but cmon man...Who raised you.... Why would you... I just...WOW...... :smh:

Last edited:
If you want to feel better about yourself, just keep reading :smh:

So last weekend I was in a wedding for a friend who was my best buddy in the neighborhood. Unlike any wedding I had been to before, there was an incredible lack of single people. Literally every person around my age (25) was tied up. I made one run at the college student who was babysitting the little kids in the corner and dipped out at like 9 pm.

Texted this girl who I used to work with. She's coming up on 30 but was a serious late bloomer. Body is banging and I've been thinking about this for like 7 years, it's about to go down. This summer I spent the night at her place and got a little finger blast in, time to seal the deal. I go and meet her 30 min away in the neighboring city where she lives. Call her A.

So I meet up with A and everything is cool. She's looking fine and getting a little too much attention. She was on this reality show lately (guarantee you've never seen it, it's lame AF) and everyone in her city is gassed about it. So dudes were making runs from across the bar to try and spit game but I kept it cool, knowing that at the end of the night I got it. Her friends are looking great—including one that was a lonely school teacher age 24, insecure and 8/10—but I figured nah, I'm focused, I'll stick with A. It will be worth it.

Right before bar close, she starts talking to this dude. Turns out he's 23 and was friends with her younger sister in HS. Guy calls off his wingmen to retreat, and decides he is just following her around tonight. She eats it up because she loves attention. THE THREE OF US go home with her friends to an apt.

Well, I end up taking tequila shots in a rage-induced stupor and falling asleep to some got damn anime on her roommates' couch. 23 year old and A are in the living room doing god knows what. The next morning, she asks me if I can give 23 a ride home since her car is somewhere else... so I take the ultimate L and say "sure," driving this dude back to his apartment 14 blocks away.

The conversation we had was awkward on a new level. Now I'm seeing more pics of them together on Facebook. I'm removing this girl from my memory and pretending that this massive L never happened, otherwise it's going to weigh on my soul. I don't know what kind of lesson I learned here, NT, but it was bad.

On top of that, here's a screenshot of a girl I used to be with, trying to convince me that she seriously thinks she is a lesbian. From the same weekend.

first you parked your car...then he ****** yo *****

I dont know about everyone else, but that Akon and Snoop dogg. "I wanna **** you" still gets me in Invincible mode, where I feel I can pull any and everything i put my sights on

Yeah just about 3/4 years here (don't really remember). We hung out, smashed, she told me her life story and I felt like maybe it was right, like " it'll be ok babe, i'll take care of you". But then she kept asking for me to buy her **** and give her money which annoyed me, cuz if you're with me and I see the need it's yours, no asking necessary. Plus she had a boyfriend that whole time so there's that. She still hits me up just to chat though, still with dude too. There's really nothing with us from my end, if we do run into each other we'll still smash but that's a dead move. Just about everytime we talk she brings up kids and marriage.
Thick, tall, athletic, cute, lightskinned and p custom made for me. That I miss, nothing else.

arghhh your making a case for me to hit her up. I honestly held a lot of anger towards her from the way things ended. I was outta commision literally for a year from that... But now that I got my stuff together and mind right. things could be different but im not about to set myself up again either..
damn idk idk idk

Yeah why not, at this point there's nothing to lose. Who knows, timing could be right this time. Me and my ex never had that kindred souls feel though, I love her but I never had that forever thought with her, not like others. She was my first, but we were wholly incompatible then she was so young minded. Still kinda is. No lie i'd be willing to give more of an effort with others that i had a connection with, even that first cheating *** *** since it's been a while.

Last edited:
@sonunox34

I'm usually about positive reaffirmation when it comes to pointing out someone's mistakes, but BRUH the flak you're catching is warranted.

My sodium levels would've been so high after she curved me I wouldn't have even went back to the crib and if I did it woulda been FDB and dat *****! :lol:

But yeah mane, you took that whole situation better than I would have. I woulda threw on track 13 from Bizarre Ride II The Pharcyde and kept it movin

Last edited:
Well, I end up taking tequila shots in a rage-induced stupor and falling asleep to some got damn anime on her roommates' couch. 23 year old and A are in the living room doing god knows what. The next morning, she asks me if I can give 23 a ride home since her car is somewhere else... so I take the ultimate L and say "sure," driving this dude back to his apartment 14 blocks away.
Yeah I will give him a ride, get out to the car.

Bruh that's an L unlike any other I've ever heard. If you know that broad was attention hungry, press up on shorty and flex on the young boy. Let him know that's you. Don't got to get violent, but one of those extra long hugs, make her laugh, and look homie in the face to let him know to hit the bricks.

There's no denying that this L was catastrophic. I've had many victories, but this one is bad.

Side note, I would have left MUCH earlier but my spot is 30 min away and driving at that point would not be a good choice.

That dude really couldn't walk 14 blocks? What is he, morbidly obese?

Yo what if he is? makes the story even worse. That young bol hit YOU with "there's levels to this ****!!!!!"

Nah dude was looking sharp and better than me in most categories. Had his tight v-neck game on, triceps bulging. That's her kind of dude.

Last edited:
Wow, that's about the same amount of L's the Lakers will take this season

[COLOR=#red]I applaud homie for his honesty with the level of L he took. I mean that's worse than NT's Infamous Smush Parker Story. BTW anybody have the link to the Smush Parker story?[/COLOR]

Bruh that's an L unlike any other I've ever heard. If you know that broad was attention hungry, press up on shorty and flex on the young boy. Let him know that's you. Don't got to get violent, but one of those extra long hugs, make her laugh, and look homie in the face to let him know to hit the bricks.

There's no denying that this L was catastrophic. I've had many victories, but this one is bad.

Side note, I would have left MUCH earlier but my spot is 30 min away and driving at that point would not be a good choice.

That dude really couldn't walk 14 blocks? What is he, morbidly obese?

Yo what if he is? makes the story even worse. That young bol hit YOU with "there's levels to this ****!!!!!"

Nah dude was looking sharp and better than me in most categories. Had his tight v-neck game on, triceps bulging. That's her kind of dude.

c'mon fam.

you looking real beta right now.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Found it...below in quotes the Smush Parker Story. This was Pre-Yamb NT.[/COLOR]

so basically one day i told her i was going to go stay at my moms place, cause ever since i moved out, i hadnt really been home to visit... so im going about my business and my girl calls me, like babe guess who i met today at work? im like, "who?" shes like smush parker, i then continued to clown like hes unemployed, blah,blah, that hes a bum basically... then shes like no hes nice he gave me his auto and phone number, but i didnt accept it, so im like thats nice and continue on with my day...

so i didnt call her n e more becasue i was busy, and she didnt call me again, so around 1 am that night, i was making a anniversary gift for her, i kno SMH @ me.. and i needed something from the apt, so i figured ill go pick it up and get some quick sex..

soooooooooo..... i drive up to the apartment, pull into the parking garage, and parked in my spot is a frickin escalade, custom escalade, we all know what its called.. so i sit in my car and i put my head down on the steering wheel, like i already know...

so i walk up to the door and open it, our bedroom is right next to the entrance of the front door, i hear some sum noises going on in the bedroom, i swing open the door, and smush is smashing my girl, his tats exposed, she sees me, pushes him off, get under the cover and is like,"what are you doing here?"

im like, i live here.... and smush is sitting there like.. ok, this is awkward, and shes like its not what it looks like babe, i just turn around and walk out the door.. so i get outside, and im sittin on the steps and i call my closest homeboy who was in ATL at the time, hes like, "take a bat to the smushcalade.." im like nah, so i just go home... shes texting me the whole night saying stuff like i was lookin at his tats and it was nothing, and so on.....

so like 2 days later, she has him call me and say nothing happened and even tried to invite me to a partyat kwames house... im like, man its ok if you didnt know but i dont want her no more, you can have her... and that was basically it... im tellign you all this is true lol... who and why would anyone make this up lol....

EDIT: it was hard for a couple months, the story spread amongst the people i knew, every time i would play someone in any nba game, they made sure to use the lakers, casue he was kind of still on their roster and only play with him to clown on me...

if u know she's loyal to the pill

do u go in strapped or not?

just curious as to how other roll....

I still go fully suited :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom