TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey RR i dont check the general forum anymore since I mainly use my phone for NT and it goes straight to my subscriptions, so if you could in this thread and tell us its out there i'll look for it when you do it.. Thank you.

Yambily where are yall on hitting up EX girlfriends who are still single.. and I mean Exes from 4+ years ago. ?

Will do . all the yambilys in here everybody pm me because I'm not gonna but my work email out like that

Man reading these stories about how shady these women are lowkey got me :smh: ******* nowadays worse than the dudes

Hey RR i dont check the general forum anymore since I mainly use my phone for NT and it goes straight to my subscriptions, so if you could in this thread and tell us its out there i'll look for it when you do it.. Thank you.

Yambily where are yall on hitting up EX girlfriends who are still single.. and I mean Exes from 4+ years ago. ?

Don't go backwards......keep it moving forward.

Too many strings and caveats.

Your ex is clinically insane

After all the shady stuff I've seen taken/married chicks do I really have become cynical to the point where I don't trust any chick at all off top

Man, u already know that... As in craziest of all time.

Hits my email, fbook AND writes a note on my car in the last 9 months!?

SMH.

If you want to feel better about yourself, just keep reading :smh:

So last weekend I was in a wedding for a friend who was my best buddy in the neighborhood. Unlike any wedding I had been to before, there was an incredible lack of single people. Literally every person around my age (25) was tied up. I made one run at the college student who was babysitting the little kids in the corner and dipped out at like 9 pm.

Texted this girl who I used to work with. She's coming up on 30 but was a serious late bloomer. Body is banging and I've been thinking about this for like 7 years, it's about to go down. This summer I spent the night at her place and got a little finger blast in, time to seal the deal. I go and meet her 30 min away in the neighboring city where she lives. Call her A.

So I meet up with A and everything is cool. She's looking fine and getting a little too much attention. She was on this reality show lately (guarantee you've never seen it, it's lame AF) and everyone in her city is gassed about it. So dudes were making runs from across the bar to try and spit game but I kept it cool, knowing that at the end of the night I got it. Her friends are looking great—including one that was a lonely school teacher age 24, insecure and 8/10—but I figured nah, I'm focused, I'll stick with A. It will be worth it.

Right before bar close, she starts talking to this dude. Turns out he's 23 and was friends with her younger sister in HS. Guy calls off his wingmen to retreat, and decides he is just following her around tonight. She eats it up because she loves attention. THE THREE OF US go home with her friends to an apt.

Well, I end up taking tequila shots in a rage-induced stupor and falling asleep to some got damn anime on her roommates' couch. 23 year old and A are in the living room doing god knows what. The next morning, she asks me if I can give 23 a ride home since her car is somewhere else... so I take the ultimate L and say "sure," driving this dude back to his apartment 14 blocks away.

The conversation we had was awkward on a new level. Now I'm seeing more pics of them together on Facebook. I'm removing this girl from my memory and pretending that this massive L never happened, otherwise it's going to weigh on my soul. I don't know what kind of lesson I learned here, NT, but it was bad.

On top of that, here's a screenshot of a girl I used to be with, trying to convince me that she seriously thinks she is a lesbian. From the same weekend.

Last edited:
Wish some TAY'ers were in the Chi area so we could feed off each other, top notch wingmen don't come around often.
Seems like everyone is in TX, Cali, and FL. |I

Anyways, I'll share a quick story for thread sake.

Me and a few of my dudes are having a great night so far on my fav day of the week (Thurs), but we refuse to call it quits after the bar closes. My main wingman and I head to Greek Row to see if anything major is poppin off. Keep it mind, I'm already on the verge of a blackout considering we killed the majority of a handle. And I am off some slopes and bud, too.

So we are outside in front of one of the lamest, troll infested, boner houses after scoping the party next door. We see a couple potential prospects on the balcony tho. I yell up for them to let us in. Doesn't work. Some random dude leaves out the front door and unknowingly lets us into the frat house. I survey the field w/ my Tom Brady like QB vision.

We are greeted by some frail smeagle looking specimen guarding the next door, which is where the females are located. Son immediately drops the infamous line, "Who do you know here" to each male. Somehow the one dude that we know from this frat comes out of a near room and says that we are free to stay...

The 3 girls greet my friend and I with very welcoming hugs and start saying things like, 'Don't I know you from somewhere', 'Wow, you're a great hugger', 'Let's take pictures with these cute guys'. As you can imagine the guys that actually live in the frat house are looking on with quite salty glances. We are now on the same balcony w/ the same chicks who first denied us entry.

The hugging turns to making out, the making out turns to neck kissing and me palming her *** under her dress (it was a fatty :smokin). So now the way things are going, I'm figuring a smash is about to take place for both me and my homie. But of course these drunk and hot girls find a way to **** it up. My homies girl wanders across the room and starts making out w/ someone else :lol: and not only does she do that but she gathers up w/ my chick and convinces her that I am too old for her.....(3 yr difference :stoneface: ) My chick cared only slightly and we continued to go at it. Didn't smash that night cuz of cockblockin *** friend, but I still came out w/ the digits and am currently txtin her.

If you want to feel better about yourself, just keep reading
mean.gif

...OH.

I bet you wish you got with the insecure school teacher that night now.  You should of at least talked it up a bit with some of her friends, make A jealous and pay more attention to you.  She was taking you for granted and didn't like how cool you were playing her so she went with plan B of her own.
roll.gif
smashed yo chick and MADE YOU GIVE HIM A RIDE?

spFyT.gif
YUP.  OUCH.

Wish some TAY'ers were in the Chi area so we could feed off each other, top notch wingmen don't come around often.
Seems like everyone is in TX, Cali, and FL. |I

Anyways, I'll share a quick story for thread sake.

Me and a few of my dudes are having a great night so far on my fav day of the week (Thurs), but we refuse to call it quits after the bar closes. My main wingman and I head to Greek Row to see if anything major is poppin off. Keep it mind, I'm already on the verge of a blackout considering we killed the majority of a handle. And I am off some slopes and bud, too.

So we are outside in front of one of the lamest, troll infested, boner houses after scoping the party next door. We see a couple potential prospects on the balcony tho. I yell up for them to let us in. Doesn't work. Some random dude leaves out the front door and unknowingly lets us into the frat house. I survey the field w/ my Tom Brady like QB vision.

We are greeted by some frail smeagle looking specimen guarding the next door, which is where the females are located. Son immediately drops the infamous line, "Who do you know here" to each male. Somehow the one dude that we know from this frat comes out of a near room and says that we are free to stay...

The 3 girls greet my friend and I with very welcoming hugs and start saying things like, 'Don't I know you from somewhere', 'Wow, you're a great hugger', 'Let's take pictures with these cute guys'. As you can imagine the guys that actually live in the frat house are looking on with quite salty glances. We are now on the same balcony w/ the same chicks who first denied us entry.

The hugging turns to making out, the making out turns to neck kissing and me palming her *** under her dress (it was a fatty :smokin). So now the way things are going, I'm figuring a smash is about to take place for both me and my homie. But of course these drunk and hot girls find a way to **** it up. My homies girl wanders across the room and starts making out w/ someone else :lol: and not only does she do that but she gathers up w/ my chick and convinces her that I am too old for her.....(3 yr difference :stoneface: ) My chick cared only slightly and we continued to go at it. Didn't smash that night cuz of cockblockin *** friend, but I still came out w/ the digits and am currently txtin her.

Bro.......
1068022_o.gif

If you want to feel better about yourself, just keep reading :smh:

So last weekend I was in a wedding for a friend who was my best buddy in the neighborhood. Unlike any wedding I had been to before, there was an incredible lack of single people. Literally every person around my age (25) was tied up. I made one run at the college student who was babysitting the little kids in the corner and dipped out at like 9 pm.

Texted this girl who I used to work with. She's coming up on 30 but was a serious late bloomer. Body is banging and I've been thinking about this for like 7 years, it's about to go down. This summer I spent the night at her place and got a little finger blast in, time to seal the deal. I go and meet her 30 min away in the neighboring city where she lives. Call her A.

So I meet up with A and everything is cool. She's looking fine and getting a little too much attention. She was on this reality show lately (guarantee you've never seen it, it's lame AF) and everyone in her city is gassed about it. So dudes were making runs from across the bar to try and spit game but I kept it cool, knowing that at the end of the night I got it. Her friends are looking great—including one that was a lonely school teacher age 24, insecure and 8/10—but I figured nah, I'm focused, I'll stick with A. It will be worth it.

Right before bar close, she starts talking to this dude. Turns out he's 23 and was friends with her younger sister in HS. Guy calls off his wingmen to retreat, and decides he is just following her around tonight. She eats it up because she loves attention. THE THREE OF US go home with her friends to an apt.

Well, I end up taking tequila shots in a rage-induced stupor and falling asleep to some got damn anime on her roommates' couch. 23 year old and A are in the living room doing god knows what. The next morning, she asks me if I can give 23 a ride home since her car is somewhere else... so I take the ultimate L and say "sure," driving this dude back to his apartment 14 blocks away.

The conversation we had was awkward on a new level. Now I'm seeing more pics of them together on Facebook. I'm removing this girl from my memory and pretending that this massive L never happened, otherwise it's going to weigh on my soul. I don't know what kind of lesson I learned here, NT, but it was bad.

On top of that, here's a screenshot of a girl I used to be with, trying to convince me that she seriously thinks she is a lesbian. From the same weekend.

:x

And I'd mess with an ex, it would have to be from scratch though, nothing from the past needs to be brought up. They would have to have grown and changed like I did. I thought about it with an ex from way back, but she turned out to be the same little girl I walked away from.

Last edited:
That right there is a MEAAAAAN L. My God. :x

You lost all man points by giving that dude a ride home after he got through nailing your girl.

:x let him chat up the chick you asked out
:x went home with their crew while chick was still in his hands
:x curled up in a ball while she was getting smashed out in the next room
:x took him home after that
:x you gon do it again

I'm not in greek life and the greeks in my school STRICTLY stay with only other greeks, but i had my share of experiences.

I swear Greek girls are the most insecure, confused, petty, easily swayed biddies out there. :smh:

That dude really couldn't walk 14 blocks? What is he, morbidly obese?

A 14 block walk of fame? Yea.....i'm good. I'm taking any ride given to me if I was him :lol:

Last edited:
:x let him chat up the chick you asked out
:x went home with their crew while chick was still in his hands
:x curled up in a ball while she was getting smashed out in the next room
:x took him home after that
:x you gon do it again

:rofl: @ "you gon do it again"

Let the young boy come in and take the chick. Then took him home so he can prolly study for his Business Management midterm. :smh:

Bruh that's an L unlike any other I've ever heard. If you know that broad was attention hungry, press up on shorty and flex on the young boy. Let him know that's you. Don't got to get violent, but one of those extra long hugs, make her laugh, and look homie in the face to let him know to hit the bricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom