TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How u get out of that
This 
nerd.gif

Finger banging and no smashing does not work for me. Maybe once if I'm tired and don't care. The second time she comes over finger banging will lead to something else. If not I have no problem asking a female to leave. I usually have a friend call me and say his car broke down across town and he need me to give him a jump. Works 100 percent of the time.

Ya boy got caught slippin yesterday morning.  A friend of mine hit me up because she was at the bar down the street so I let her crash at my place...I forgot my main chick had left her purse at my house so she came over to get it and saw old girl asleep on my bed.  How's that for a wake up call?

There is no getting out of that.

cant even say that was a cousin or anything.

She flipped, naturally, ran off crying and sent me a billion texts about how much of a jerk I was etc. thing is women hate to think they lost you to the next chick so she basically told me she still wants me but is still mad and doesn't feel like she can trust me. so this could trend upward or downward depending on how I play it from here.

She flipped, naturally, ran off crying and sent me a billion texts about how much of a jerk I was etc. thing is women hate to think they lost you to the next chick so she basically told me she still wants me but is still mad and doesn't feel like she can trust me. so this could trend upward or downward depending on how I play it from here.

So u smashed? From the og post I thought u only let her sleep over...

Broke up with my girl, after looking back, for no apparent reason. Thought I fell outta love but nope, realized it was me bein scared of being with one person, never really having that single guy, get females,no care in the world phase.

Girls have been throwing it at me recently and i became weak, never acted on it , and wanted to see what was out there.

My girl is amazing, this past week I was literally making excuses trying to break up but she wasn't having it. She kept saying let me remind why you love me but the thought of going on a Rambo smashing spree was too tempting.

Biggest mistake of my life. She hates me now and deservingly so. Im still just in shock. I hate that I did this to her and I hate that hurting hurt made me realize how much I really do love her. I can't gain her trust back, I told her everything.

The main girl (Inked magazine type model) that caused this is still pursuing me. I just feel so disgusted in myself that I don't even wanna do anything.

Feels bad.

Broke up with my girl, after looking back, for no apparent reason. Thought I fell outta love but nope, realized it was me bein scared of being with one person, never really having that single guy, get females,no care in the world phase.

Girls have been throwing it at me recently and i became weak, never acted on it , and wanted to see what was out there.

My girl is amazing, this past week I was literally making excuses trying to break up but she wasn't having it. She kept saying let me remind why you love me but the thought of going on a Rambo smashing spree was too tempting.

Biggest mistake of my life. She hates me now and deservingly so. Im still just in shock. I hate that I did this to her and I hate that hurting hurt made me realize how much I really do love her. I can't gain her trust back, I told her everything.

The main girl (Inked magazine type model) that caused this is still pursuing me. I just feel so disgusted in myself that I don't even wanna do anything.

Feels bad.

are you the dude who was crazy flirting with the chick from your work place??

Feels bad.
are you the dude who was crazy flirting with the chick from your work place??
Welp you live and you learn. Move on
You'll be ok
laugh.gif
Good Ol' NT sympathy!

roll.gif

Feels bad.

Can't be a mistake if you gained something from it.

Experiences are good...both positive/negative.

Don't beat yourself up for venturing into the unknown.

Absence often increases appreciation.

Just keep smashing the tatted shorty til u find something better. Cmon son. Keep ya head up.

Feels bad.

You're going to be fine. I did the same thing with my ex last year. Loved her, still do to be honest although we've been broken up for a year. But the prospect of living with no inhibitions forced me to break it off. I haven't gone like girl crazy but I'm still not ready to go back there, I needed to grow as a man by myself and still do. If your girl is anything like my ex, yall will be good. We still kick it, no sex though, and she's still the only girl I trust and one of the only girls I can really tolerate for long periods of time. I'm just hoping that if/when I decide to go back it's not too late, but at the same time that's the risk I took and I'll live with my decision, just like you will.

she still wants me but is still mad and doesn't feel like she can trust me.

mannnnn the nonsense arguements your about to go through with this women will question if its even worth it. shes never gonna forget this situation. For the sake of it i hope you smashed the other girl, bc in your main chick mind you did. reguardless of what you say or prove. every single disagreement this bull will be brought up.

you:"baby you wanna go check out this movie? i heard its pretty good."

her:"oh yea, who told you that? the girl i found in your bed that night?"

you: :stoneface:

A while ago I accept a friend request from this chick whose name sounds familiar, but I don't recognize her. We have several mutual friends so I assume she's just some girl from High School that my mind won't let me remember. 

Months pass and I get a message from her account, but it's from another girl.... one of my ex's that I haven't spoken to since THE 90's. I repeat, THE 90's. 

We end up chopping it up for a couple days and each day the conversation is shifting more towards a box offering. Mind you, she's been with her current boyfriend and father of her kids for over 12 years. The things she says scream cheater, which she claims she's only done once --- 2 years ago.

After a week of casual conversation through messages, she starts slowly telling me what she's looking for. She says she loves her dude, but his insecurities are putting a strain on the relationship (well ****, I wonder why, look at how you're talking to me after a few days). She craves attention and wants a dude on the side that will put her 1st, before the other women he's dating. One that will be available to her whenever she calls or wants to see him. an attentive side *****. She's a really cute girl, so it threw me off that she'd be pursuing the D like this, so swiftly, given we have not seen each other in well over a decade. I chalked it up to the fact that I took her virginity back in like '97 LOL. That fact alone is the only reason I'm even considering being THAT guy and banging some other dude's chick. Had her as a teen, so natural curiosity has me wanting to see what the grown up, more experienced version is like.

Her need for a mutual side piece is also interesting, but I'm not the type to get involved with a chick I know for sure has a man. Do not need this dude calling me or having the Cheaters van rolling up on me. I didn't steal your girl, she ran away bro. ******* ain't ****, they do it to the best of us. [Shrug] Me not being beat for the butt seems to be turning her on. I guess she expected me to jump at the chance to get her insides again. She tries to tease and tell me she's selective in who gets the goods, but will then turn around and tell me how she wants to give me the best ***** east of the Mississippi. Don't get me wrong, with some chicks I let em know straight up how bad I wanna bang, so it's not a mind game I'm playing. 

Say you, NT, do you **** with taken women? 

Last edited:
Been on and off with my baby mama. When we was off I had this one "go to broad". We would mess around and send pics to each other. So about 2 months ago baby mama and I are back on right....SOMEHOW my go to broad manages to find her phone number (Def not from me, I was very careful) and tell her bout me and her, at first baby mama didn't believe her but then she starts sending her the pics of me. My facial expression was :smh:

Dumb broad didn't win though....baby mama still by my side:smokin now I don't even bother with the ***** smh

We end up chopping it up for a couple days and each day the conversation is shifting more towards a box offering. Mind you, she's been with her current boyfriend and father of her kids for over 12 years. The things she says scream cheater, which she claims she's only done once --- 2 years ago.

After a week of casual conversation through messages, she starts slowly telling me what she's looking for. She says she loves her dude, but his insecurities are putting a strain on the relationship (well ****, I wonder why, look at how you're talking to me after a few days). She craves attention and wants a dude on the side that will put her 1st, before the other women he's dating. One that will be available to her whenever she calls or wants to see him. an attentive side *****.

I didn't steal your girl, she ran away bro. ******* ain't ****, they do it to the best of us. [Shrug] Me not being beat for the butt seems to be turning her on. I guess she expected me to jump at the chance to get her insides again. She tries to tease and tell me she's selective in who gets the goods, but will then turn around and tell me how she wants to give me the best ***** east of the Mississippi. 

gotdamn these chicks aint worth nothing. other dude been with her 12yrs and has fathered to 2kids. sad man, crap is sad.

Smashing someone else chick is a no go for me

I'm on the fence with this topic. If I don't know dude and chances are I won't get caught up in their drama, I'll smash his chick. It's a dirty game fellas, a dirty game. But if it was my friends girl, no thanks.

Two of my homies have been outed for smashing a couple of acquaintance's wives in the last year. I feel like that type of stuff happens a lot more often than I'm hip to, as I only hear about it when cats get caught. Even if the sexual chemistry was through the roof, I wouldn't want to be that dude that playing Russian roulette for some P.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, when she first got with this dude, she cheated on him with me. When I brought it up she was amazed that I remembered his name and the small details.

Back in the day, her and a friend came to pick me up, so we could go get it in at another friends house. On the ride, dude called her phone. She told me to answer it and pretend I was her friend's dude and she left her phone in the car with us. I'm talking to the dude, pretty much being his ear to vent to about how shady she was. She sitting right there the whole time covering her mouth, trying not to laugh --- on her way to give the box away. 

Feels bad.

Can't be a mistake if you gained something from it.

Experiences are good...both positive/negative.

Don't beat yourself up for venturing into the unknown.

Absence often increases appreciation.

Yeah situations like that foster growth if you let it.

mannnnn the nonsense arguements your about to go through with this women will question if its even worth it. shes never gonna forget this situation. For the sake of it i hope you smashed the other girl, bc in your main chick mind you did. reguardless of what you say or prove. every single disagreement this bull will be brought up.

you:"baby you wanna go check out this movie? i heard its pretty good."

her:"oh yea, who told you that? the girl i found in your bed that night?"

you: :stoneface:

I've had chicks flat out tell me to my face, they forgive but never forget and will bring it up at the appropriate times. (My #1 just told me this Saturday)

Say you, NT, do you **** with taken women? 

Don't be that dude I never think this is a good idea.
I wont lie like I haven't done it. but stuff always bites you in the ***

don't think you can be a single playa pimp all your life,
stuff liek that def comes back whether you believe in Karma, religion , whatever or not.

especially if you can get single yambs without it..
all you doing is beating a chick that has had 2 kids come out that thing. a hubby who probably beats it every week, plus whoever she been cheating with,
(because you're not the first and certainly won't be the last)

just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom