TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advice/Stories from Rick the TAY god is always appreciated. Tell us.

back at it famb....

:pimp: :pimp:

admitted twerker w/ a rump that lives by herself w/ her son...

*tiger woods fist pump*

if yall want how i got the math, lemme know.... I'll type it up if anyone's interested.
got cha ya self a certified ratchet , props ricky.

Still got no startin line yet, my text game is soo wack.

Damn Im not gonna look for it, but what you should try is what some dude said earlier about getting 1 detail about what the girl ur getting's number likes(a tv show, music artist, movie, etc.) Then hit her up like" I was chillen and (____ insert tv show, music artist, etc) came on and made me think of you, whats up?"

It's The Don's bday in an hr.

The motto for this weekend is...

YNS

If at any point my boys or I am not speaking to a female at the club, we are screaming it at each other.

The Dream Team aka Stockton to Malone aka Youngdoc and I aka The SoCal connection will have stories.

Need that bday love this weekend :smokin

No bottle rats allowed either. This is a gated community.....

Let's do this

Damb i got no advice yet..

Pretty simple...And just an FYI we have gone through gym yambs before but...

See her on a machine or weights get next to her. I would then do a set or 2 and say, "Hey can u watch these real quick I'm going to get water?" Or something along those lines. And then from there play it off like, "Oh thanks so much I owe you... Haven't seen u around here are u new?"

Rest is conversing and get the digits.

You pretty much solved your own problem.
I mean if the gym is empty and its basically her and you, and obviously you both are vibing by looking at each other, then go over there and stake your claim...
I proclaim" Close Mouthes Dont Get Fed" as the motto for this thread, lol...
There's no secret way to talk to a girl at the gym, grocery store, etc... Make a witty remark or simply just introduce yourself and keep it pimpin..
Edit: Big Homie E beat me to it lol

Last edited:

Pretty simple...And just an FYI we have gone through gym yambs before but...

See her on a machine or weights get next to her. I would then do a set or 2 and say, "Hey can u watch these real quick I'm going to get water?" Or something along those lines. And then from there play it off like, "Oh thanks so much I owe you... Haven't seen u around here are u new?"

Rest is conversing and get the digits.
I like that. Will use something similar. Thanks.

You pretty much solved your own problem.
I mean if the gym is empty and its basically her and you, and obviously you both are vibing by looking at each other, then go over there and stake your claim...
I proclaim" Close Mouthes Dont Get Fed" as the motto for this thread, lol...
There's no secret way to talk to a girl at the gym, grocery store, etc... Make a witty remark or simply just introduce yourself and keep it pimpin..
Edit: Big Homie E beat me to it lol
Nah its not empty like that.. But a good 15 people at that specific time.

If it was just us 2 i would've had it by now.

Thanks fro the info. Will put in work this week. I was overthinking it.

obtaining gym yambs is easier than what people think. we did just recently go over it.
15-20 people???? that's it.
I can go right npw (7am) to my gym and there will be a minimum of 100 people.

if she's doing exercises go to her and show her something new/ start chatting

or go up to her and be like hey I see you putting work.. what are you training for... chat it up

fam, what an asian guy got to do to get a white girl?..good looking white girl.  

I don't know but white guys seem to be smashing asian yambs left and right. :lol:

I even jokingly said to a asian co worker of mine when this latino dude tried to get at her that asian's only date white guys.
and she replied "Hell yeah". lol

obtaining gym yambs is easier than what people think. we did just recently go over it.
15-20 people???? that's it.
I can go right npw (7am) to my gym and there will be a minimum of 100 people.

if she's doing exercises go to her and show her something new/ start chatting

or go up to her and be like hey I see you putting work.. what are you training for... chat it up
I dont like to bother people while they are at the gym, i would respect the same. 

White men are a holy grail to Asian women (like the Chinese, Korean, and Japanese type)

Southeast Asian women are the ones that'll date all races

Ironically southeast Asians are the type I'm attracted to anyway...guess it's cause their skin is slightly darker like huarache

Last edited:

I dont like to bother people while they are at the gym, i would respect the same. 
Yeah I rather people don't talk to me at the gym so I assumed girls would be just as irritated but it probably just depends on how intense she works out. If she looks straight outta Fitness and body magazine she proly don't wanna be bothered. Average looking chicks are probably your best bet. They workout is probably more lax and they might be there for the eye candy.

... But still I feel like girls try to get there body right to look good when they go out. Gym picking aren't slim pickings, but I feel like that's grabbing the fruit before it's ripe.

Nah dude was looking sharp and better than me in most categories. Had his tight v-neck game on, triceps bulging. That's her kind of dude.
Don't say that, don't complement dude who stole your scooby snacks.
Found it...below in quotes the Smush Parker Story. This was Pre-Yamb NT.
DAMN that story, he ain't even bring her back to his place.
The Pullout Method, officially known as Coitus Interupptus is actually a form of birth control that is successful in the high 90 percent range if done correctly.

Like it has been said if you pull out with a least 6 strokes before bussin, then you are cool. Only thing that can mess that up is if you blasted earlier because there can still be living sperm cells in the Urethra (piss tube) that can be pushed out in the pre-ejaculatory fluid the very next time you have sex.
DAMN it feels like just as you pulling it P be feelin the best.

Bout to get the cheeks from a short girl for the first time is

Should I believe the hype?
Midgets??? hahahahaha
i joke i joke...
When you say short, how tall are you use to.. or how tall are yoU? sort of don't understand
Unless she is a ******. :nerd:

Naw get that out of your head... I'm not saying stop her and try to have 21 questions.
it takes 2 mins to pop little convo, do a set. talk again
if she stays near you she wants to talk.. if she says one word answers and bounces she probably isn't interested.
Women know with in first glance if they're going to be interested or not. so stopping her in the gym isn't a no-no

... But still I feel like girls try to get there body right to look good when they go out. Gym picking aren't slim pickings, but I feel like that's grabbing the fruit before it's ripe.
Grabbing the fruit before it's ripe is what's going to get you the yambs...
Hear me out.
There is this chick in the gym.. she was apple thick about a year ago. no one talked to her.
She be in the gym like 4 hours a day. now she is pear thick (slim waist nice ***)
she's always had a pretty face, i was telling my homie who was interested in the apple thick version for months.. go holler go holler. he never did.
now that shes pear thick. The wolves (what I call all the horny dudes in the gym) be all about her. and she is sort of stuck up now. and be turning down dudes left and right. (my home girl knows her, she is single. and has said its weird how dudes want to show her attention now and not then)
"Back then they didnt want me now im hot they all on me" (mike jones)
listen they will appreciate a dude who compliments them when they're not ripe.. (just be like hey I see you working hard keep up the good work)

Gym yambs aren't a one shot get, takes a little time but very obtainable.

Last edited:
I'm 6 feet, girl im talking bout is 5'2 most girls i been with are 5'5 to 5'8

Lol what i meant is throwing them around while smashing and such, as good as some of yall make it seem

Last edited:
The transformation

I'm 6 feet, girl im talking bout is 5'2 most girls i been with are 5'5 to 5'8 Lol what i meant is throwing them around while smashing and such, as good as some of yall make it seem
then Yes, pick her up pin her against the wall and smash that on the wall.. she will go wild

Last edited:
White men are a holy grail to Asian women (like the Chinese, Korean, and Japanese type)

Southeast Asian women are the ones that'll date all races

Ironically southeast Asians are the type I'm attracted to anyway...guess it's cause their skin is slightly darker like huarache
Yeah my last girlfriend was Thai and Chinese. Grew up in England though so she spoke English with a real English accent. She only dated white guys though. God I miss her.

When I was living in Hong Kong I would see gold digger Asian chicks, model type chicks with designer everything, with old white men all the time. Oddly enough, I'd also see old Asian men, with really attractive white girls. It disgusted me because you know they were only with them for one thing ($$$). Dudes probably also wanted one thing though (yambs) so I guess as long as the money iis being handed out as much as the yambs are, those relationships work.

If I ever strike it rich. I'm gonna stunt on these **** for easy hookups and one night yambs. But I'd never get into a relationship with a girl who knows how much I have.

Having a sexy girl you really like tell you that she loves you when you are just getting by and not super successful is a great feeling. Even better feeling when a guy clearly more successful than you, with a dope crib, car, money to blow, etc... rolls up on your chick and she tells him she's with you. Call me a simp but there's no better feeling than that true love and having a girl who could care less about money and is down for you. Again, I miss her
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Right. Shorty lame as hell. Stay away from that bird dog.
The thing that gets me about this, is since you messed with her in the 90s, she's a grown *** woman at this point behaving like this.
Exactly. Lame as hell. 

The only reason that keeps me even wanting to converse with this ***** is the fact that, like I stated earlier, I was the first one to open her box and my male DNA has me wanting to see how she's perfected the craft. Had she been some chick I banged years ago I would have been euro-stepped her. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom