TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just received this. Tis a much better pic

^ I go hard for a month or two then chill and evaluate what I have. If no potential I delete and rebuild. Social networking sites help too. Don't sleep on em.

The funny thing is she seems far from it based on what I have been told. 3 jobs. No kids. Working vehicle. She could be running game but seems slightly insecure despite her physical appearance.

The funny thing is she seems far from it based on what I have been told. 3 jobs. No kids. Working vehicle. She could be running game but seems slightly insecure despite her physical appearance.
3 jobs? Damnnn she working
This chick seem similar to one i used to mess with. 2 jobs level headed have a rover...but I can still she was a little insecure and ratchet at times.

She could be running game, maybe not.

In the comp lab today..Saw a chick on the computer next to mine looking at Facebook.

Me: "You stay on campus?" (she was looking at a picture of her standing over a bridge that connects these two dorms together)

Her: "(laughs) No. I was in ______ w/ my friend on the skywalk trying to enjoy some music."

Me: "(laughs) I knew that looked familiar.

Her: "OH my picture???"

Me: "You're trippin ha. But yeah that's what I was talking about."

Her: "(giggles) I just thought I would try something new.

Me: "It's all good, I like that."

Her: "So do you stay on campus?"

Me: "Yeah I do, I stay in _____ apartments. It's by the basketball arena."

Her: "I know more or less where that's at. I haven't explored campus much yet."

Me: "I'll show you around a lil' bit sometime."

Her: "Sounds good to me!

Me: "No doubt, just hit my phone." (She asks for my #, hands me her phone, I put it in.)

Her: "I'm Jessica, just in case the name at the top of the screen didn't catch your eye." (smiles)

Me: "My bad that was rude of me, I just saw you had potential so I naturally went with the convo. I'm _____, by the way."

She texted me a few hours after.

Last edited:
I need to get my mouth motor running.

I just never seem to be in a place to talk to yambs.

In none of my classes do I see yambs that I'd smash.

Not even a big one as confidence booster.

I don't feel right approaching random females waiting in the hallways for different classes.

Yeesh...even with no fap i'm useless.

I don't feel right approaching random females waiting in the hallways for different classes.

I find it hard to believe that there's not ONE girl you would smash in any of your classes.. :lol:

Damn, where do you go to school?

I find it hard to believe that there's not ONE girl you would smash in any of your classes..
laugh.gif

University of Pittsburgh

The campus is mostly Pennsyltucky students who I'm not attracted to.

Most of the girls I'm attracted to I have no practical way of meeting them other than stopping the in the street randomly

but that's kind of weird IMO.

I find it hard to believe that there's not ONE girl you would smash in any of your classes.. :lol:

Yo that move where u were like, "My bad I'm so impolite, my name is _________." is the move man... Been tellin these dudes! U get it from The Don!?

I told a grip of people in here hahahaha.

I honestly started laughing when it happen, i never had that to happen.

Im just charging it to the game.

[COLOR=#red]Real talk I've had that happen before and STILL sealed the deal. What you do in situations like that is to literally laugh and be like "dang ma you got me stumblin over my words". If you do that with just enough charm it will bring a smile to their face PLUS it makes you seem like you aren't a pre-packaged game "spitta" which for some chicks is a turnoff.

Trust and believe this method works...I have used it on a few occasions. You have to be able to think on your feet even when you slip up my dude.

Sidenote: USABasketball I pm'ed you bro. My bad for the delay.[/COLOR]

Lol the chick with the kid from the gym approached me again..
I'm sorry I have to be cold yall, but I can't do it

Anyway so #1 wants to hang out on my Birthday next Saturday
I had plans. possibly guranteed yambs.

I dont know if she should get time or not. she seems like she really wants to hang.
because she's mentioned my plans several times..

You think #1 is trying to throw me that Birthday Yambs????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom