TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met a cgick at a party, had a great intellectuall concersation. Really has her hesd on straight. I'm really diggin her . Onky bksck chick I kniw with goals in her life. Tecxteing her as I type
Sorry for the mispell, I'm kinda intoxicated.

Met a cgick at a party, had a great intellectuall concersation. Really has her hesd on straight. I'm really diggin her . Onky bksck chick I kniw with goals in her life. Tecxteing her as I type

Kinda? Ur full blown wasted.

I'm like 10 beers in, I'm not at ur level at all lol.

BTW, this game needs to end soon so I can go out :rofl:

My boys are either LAD fans or STL fans.

Man we so hella behind schedule now and we still f'n lost

Any trick wearing red tonight I'm dissing

Don't drive b.

If you've ever been dumped, don't worry just persevere and it will get better. Hard times will make you smarter and able to figure anything or woman out. I KNOW

[COLOR=#red]got a early morning (3am) visit coming over in a few!! plus she already been drinking with her chicks. You know they motivated when they come over this late. See y'all tomorrow..well today :lol: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Oh what a night!! Well really day but whatever. She came over...we did our thing, and it's a wrap. Chick came so strong that I was a little worried. After I bust she kept lick/sucking my neck knowing I was super sensitive while she was talking ish in my ears.

Gotta love those 3am specials. You already know what's going down when they come over that late :smokin

Now a dude need some rest, been up almost 24 hours straight :smh:[/COLOR]

Was it any of the chicks you've talked about in the past 2 weeks EWD?

So I stayed strong yambily and didn't F the bottom Bench player.
I know we mostly talk about our conquest of taking the Punani in here, but i was testing myself to stay strong and not do it.
(like i said earlier on a new stage in life where i'm going quality over quantity) and I know it seems a bit twisted since she came over (as I said earlier she kind of weasled her way over here)

but let me tell you, i was completely honest with her, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY told her, I'm talking to about 3-4 other chicks. I have no intention of settling down and wifey anyone right now.
I said if you want to hang expect nothing from me.

How does she respond to that......................

"It's cool I understand, I just like hanging out with you, and i will still come over and cook and clean just to hang out" The sex is there if i want, it. also.
:smokin

big shout out to this thread way too many names for me to list off and i don't want to forget anyone, but I don't think this night would've happened without the confidence booster of this thread.

I probably would've smashed, lost control and went on a bottom barrel binge (Only because my starters been acting up).

Gotta another story about my #1 about to be demoted to or released from the team but i'll save that (suppose to be meeting her today, see how she responds to this A-hole rant im about to bestow on her)

Met this chick at a party. She was about an 8. I sat down next to her because she looked like she needed someone to chop it up with. I went over smoothly, drunk Af and plop myself right next to her and introduced myself. We sat and talk for like 20 mins when my cousin wanted me to roll out. Got her number and rolled out. Text her saying I had a great time talking to you, and she said the same. Now I'm aboit to text her today seeing where I can go with it.

Last edited:
Met this chick at a party. She was about an 8. I sat down next to her because she looked like she needed someone to chop it up with. I went over smoothly, drunk Af and plop myself right next to her and introduced myself. We sat and talk for like 20 mins when my cousin wanted me to roll out. Got her number and rolled out. Text her saying I had a great time talking to you, and she said the same. Now I'm aboit to text her today seeing where I can go with it.

This is the perfect scenario on why I roll solo.

Cousin came with that block hard

Yo I smashed this NT thick Latina and woke up with 3 numbers that I can't remember who they are. Don't know if I'm winning or losing right now :lol:

Went out with my boy, the one who sometimes interjects himself in my one on one convos, and a large random assortment of dudes. It was like 10 of us. Left this one whack spot down in Chinatown and walked over to Hotel Chantelle in LES. Along the way two of the dudes started making out with each other. I'm not homophobic but my face was like :x . Get into the line, all 8 of us. Bouncers like how many and I say 3. I'm not bout to head in 8 at at a time with no wimmenz. Bouncers talking about only bottle service and we're like nope. My boy who blocks knew the owner through a friend so the 3 of us end up getting in somehow and the other 5 don't get in, partly because they didn't have the hunger to get in.

Get in and my boy starts getting fairly drunk. I see him legit just grabbing at girls arms as they pass by and I'm laughing cause he has no success. I'm like bruh, we too old to by trying that grabbing ****, you should know it doesn't work and women don't like it. We see these two chicks one black one white. He wants to go at the black one I want the white one. He strikes out with the swiftness with a half assed attempt. I swoop in on the white one slightly isolate her and start spitting. Sit down for a bit and get the digits. Then I tell her my boy is trying to talk to her friend and she says tell him to to man up. Try to call him over and dude is bsing. Then I told her friend my mans wants to meet you and she's like yeah bring him over. I'm legit grabbing and slapping dude cause he's in arms reach. He's dancing with this chick that he's not going to pull and wasn't worth pulling and just refused to to come over. I shake my head cause I'm like dude you missed your original shot, I created mine and created another one for you, and you don't want the oop? :smh:

Leave the spot see this bad white joint who was pissed that this dude was leaving with an ugly white joint. Her and her friends were calling the ugly girl trash. I'm drunk so I'm trying to steal fruit and they stand in front of the fruit I'm trying to steal. Introduce myself while my two boys are bsing. Get the scoop on what went down with the broads and then told the bad becky that homie was tripping. Brought the becky over to my boy and was like bruh you saw the other joint who walked out, which one would you rather be with and of course he says the becky i'm talking to. She laughs and then I go for the kill. She goes I give my number out a lot. I hit her with the Dom Kennedy and tell her they ain't nothing like me. put my phone in her hand and let her type them digits. Think I'm going to hit her up with them none standard text.

Didn't smash but still had a good night and trying to put both these beckys on my roster. Bruhs just watched me flourish all night :smh: :lol:

Went out with my boy, the one who sometimes interjects himself in my one on one convos, and a large random assortment of dudes. It was like 10 of us. Left this one whack spot down in Chinatown and walked over to Hotel Chantelle in LES. Along the way two of the dudes started making out with each other. I'm not homophobic but my face was like :x . Get into the line, all 8 of us. Bouncers like how many and I say 3. I'm not bout to head in 8 at at a time with no wimmenz. Bouncers talking about only bottle service and we're like nope. My boy who blocks knew the owner through a friend so the 3 of us end up getting in somehow and the other 5 don't get in, partly because they didn't have the hunger to get in.

Get in and my boy starts getting fairly drunk. I see him legit just grabbing at girls arms as they pass by and I'm laughing cause he has no success. I'm like bruh, we too old to by trying that grabbing ****, you should know it doesn't work and women don't like it. We see these two chicks one black one white. He wants to go at the black one I want the white one. He strikes out with the swiftness with a half assed attempt. I swoop in on the white one slightly isolate her and start spitting. Sit down for a bit and get the digits. Then I tell her my boy is trying to talk to her friend and she says tell him to to man up. Try to call him over and dude is bsing. Then I told her friend my mans wants to meet you and she's like yeah bring him over. I'm legit grabbing and slapping dude cause he's in arms reach. He's dancing with this chick that he's not going to pull and wasn't worth pulling and just refused to to come over. I shake my head cause I'm like dude you missed your original shot, I created mine and created another one for you, and you don't want the oop? :smh:

Leave the spot see this bad white joint who was pissed that this dude was leaving with an ugly white joint. Her and her friends were calling the ugly girl trash. I'm drunk so I'm trying to steal fruit and they stand in front of the fruit I'm trying to steal. Introduce myself while my two boys are bsing. Get the scoop on what went down with the broads and then told the bad becky that homie was tripping. Brought the becky over to my boy and was like bruh you saw the other joint who walked out, which one would you rather be with and of course he says the becky i'm talking to. She laughs and then I go for the kill. She goes I give my number out a lot. I hit her with the Dom Kennedy and tell her they ain't nothing like me. put my phone in her hand and let her type them digits. Think I'm going to hit her up with them none standard text.

Didn't smash but still had a good night and trying to put both these beckys on my roster. Bruhs just watched me flourish all night :smh: :lol:

Your mans:

Already texting one of the beckys making plans for tonight. Got to build my team back up since I'm trying to be about this NFL life.

FAMBS....

my feelgoodman story.
so i hook up with girl A like 6-7 months ago. solid yambs nothing special. so she invites me to a party at her crib. I meet her roomate (girl B) who is really cute (she was studying abroad) and im like damn my impatient *** got w the wrong one. so from then to now im jus like man i wouldnt mind sliding in that. we all get a big group and head to the club on thurs night. im really good friends with Girl b at this point. Girl a has a bf and we are still good friends too. i swear im in the friendzone hard core with B. but that night girl b comes up to me and says "girl a gave me permission to hook up w u" i play it coo like oh word? knowing im tiger woods fist pumping in my brain. so that night we doin what we need to do on the dance floor. im playin w it. she playin w it. get back to they apt ( girl A still lives there) and did what needed to be done.

#feelsgoodman

FAMBS....

my feelgoodman story.
so i hook up with girl A like 6-7 months ago. solid yambs nothing special. so she invites me to a party at her crib. I meet her roomate (girl B) who is really cute (she was studying abroad) and im like damn my impatient *** got w the wrong one. so from then to now im jus like man i wouldnt mind sliding in that. we all get a big group and head to the club on thurs night. im really good friends with Girl b at this point. Girl a has a bf and we are still good friends too. i swear im in the friendzone hard core with B. but that night girl b comes up to me and says "girl a gave me permission to hook up w u" i play it coo like oh word? knowing im tiger woods fist pumping in my brain. so that night we doin what we need to do on the dance floor. im playin w it. she playin w it. get back to they apt ( girl A still lives there) and did what needed to be done.

#feelsgoodman

Clap for em

Texting chick that I met at the party.

When's a good time to make that move, I'm trying to make ome with the quickness but not to quick so that won't mess it up.

Think I'm overthinkingnit.

This thread has taught me so much, my game has truly improved. Coming for that Rookie of the Year award :lol:

TCU yambs

Last edited:
Texting chick that I met at the party.

When's a good time to make that move, I'm trying to make ome with the quickness but not to quick so that won't mess it up.

Think I'm overthinkingnit.

With party girls I feel like its better to just be straight to the point. Chances are you'll never see her again anyway & it's not like a friendship or anything will form so just flirt & ask her what's up with it. If she curves you, delete the number & replace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom