TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You like a son to me man lol

I'm out here pops :lol:

It's raining though so I doubt I'll see heavy playing time tonight at any parties...so I got a Mexican shorty who's tryna lay up, smoke & "watch tv". And if the weather clears up, THEN ill go out lol

With party girls I feel like its better to just be straight to the point. Chances are you'll never see her again anyway & it's not like a friendship or anything will form so just flirt & ask her what's up with it. If she curves you, delete the number & replace.

Looks like ur doing well, got my vote for ROY. Never updated me after the PM tho :nerd:

I swear man the phrase "Oh word?" has been used by everyone in the exact same situation.
laugh.gif

Went out with my boy, the one who sometimes interjects himself in my one on one convos, and a large random assortment of dudes. It was like 10 of us. Left this one whack spot down in Chinatown and walked over to Hotel Chantelle in LES. Along the way two of the dudes started making out with each other. I'm not homophobic but my face was like :x . Get into the line, all 8 of us. Bouncers like how many and I say 3. I'm not bout to head in 8 at at a time with no wimmenz. Bouncers talking about only bottle service and we're like nope. My boy who blocks knew the owner through a friend so the 3 of us end up getting in somehow and the other 5 don't get in, partly because they didn't have the hunger to get in.

Get in and my boy starts getting fairly drunk. I see him legit just grabbing at girls arms as they pass by and I'm laughing cause he has no success. I'm like bruh, we too old to by trying that grabbing ****, you should know it doesn't work and women don't like it. We see these two chicks one black one white. He wants to go at the black one I want the white one. He strikes out with the swiftness with a half assed attempt. I swoop in on the white one slightly isolate her and start spitting. Sit down for a bit and get the digits. Then I tell her my boy is trying to talk to her friend and she says tell him to to man up. Try to call him over and dude is bsing. Then I told her friend my mans wants to meet you and she's like yeah bring him over. I'm legit grabbing and slapping dude cause he's in arms reach. He's dancing with this chick that he's not going to pull and wasn't worth pulling and just refused to to come over. I shake my head cause I'm like dude you missed your original shot, I created mine and created another one for you, and you don't want the oop? :smh:

Leave the spot see this bad white joint who was pissed that this dude was leaving with an ugly white joint. Her and her friends were calling the ugly girl trash. I'm drunk so I'm trying to steal fruit and they stand in front of the fruit I'm trying to steal. Introduce myself while my two boys are bsing. Get the scoop on what went down with the broads and then told the bad becky that homie was tripping. Brought the becky over to my boy and was like bruh you saw the other joint who walked out, which one would you rather be with and of course he says the becky i'm talking to. She laughs and then I go for the kill. She goes I give my number out a lot. I hit her with the Dom Kennedy and tell her they ain't nothing like me. put my phone in her hand and let her type them digits. Think I'm going to hit her up with them none standard text.

Didn't smash but still had a good night and trying to put both these beckys on my roster. Bruhs just watched me flourish all night :smh: :lol:

we all need friends like you...and I agree that you need better wing men. **** depressing sometimes

Got hit with the biggest cock block of year last night.....

Me and my homies were club hopping last night so as we were walking to the next club we see these 3 chicks walking from the club to there car ahead of us. 2 of the girls were NT thick that and the other one was a petite mixed chick so that was the one I planned on approaching. I pull one of my homies on the side to come with me  while the others went inside the club. I can see it in my wingman's eye that he wasn't trynna to catch any of those grenades for a brother but I still said **** it. So I start walking on the side of the petite one and started conversing .

Me: Yall are leaving pretty early, it probably isn't looking too good in there huh?

Petite: Nah, its wack.

Me: Hmmm so I guess its not worth the money, so you know what else is going on around the city?

Petite: Idk thats what we trying to figure out

NT Thick #1: We might just head downtown (she was pretty cool)

(My wingman still didn't say anything yet as I expected)

Anyways, us 3 (Me, Petite, and NT Thick #1) were still chatting it up and then

Me: Yea we just left this other club that was completely empty but we might just head to Bou....

(Before I can finish my sentence)

NT Thick #2: Ok well yall have a good night

She proceeds to open the car door and get in while me and the Petite chick was looking at her like she was crazy

Although my wingman didn't say anything the whole time I'm talking to these chicks he says man **** this lets bounce, so we proceeded to walk off while Petite just looking mad as hell at NT Thick #2

I swear to you guys I didn't make any eye contact or didn't even talk to NT Thick #2 the whole time but she came out of backfield with that, I didn't know chicks were capable of cock blocks like that. I know it doesn't seem drastic but I never got hit with a cockblock like that in my life. I could have gotten the Petite chick number but she killed my vibe and I knew there were more yambs in the club.........anyways ended the night with a beckys number who's roommates with this chick I spat game at on Twitter that straight ignored me the whole night cause the becky approached me but its all good fam just thought I'd share that

What's the yambily's take on crossing state lines for some cheeks? I haven't done this, but a few years back this older woman from the Indiana used to go back and forth with me on BBM on some freak ish. Talking about I'm eating ice cream naked and want you to lick it off of me type stuff. She had followed me on Twitter and that's how we started talking. Personally, I wouldn't ever fly out for some butt. She was talking about coming to New York, but I stopped talking to her after she started tripping one day.

What's the yambily's take on crossing state lines for some cheeks? I haven't done this, but a few years back this older woman from the Indiana used to go back and forth with me on BBM on some freak ish. Talking about I'm eating ice cream naked and want you to lick it off of me type stuff. She had followed me on Twitter and that's how we started talking. Personally, I wouldn't ever fly out for some butt. She was talking about coming to New York, but I stopped talking to her after she started tripping one day.

I've got a girl flying in in 2 weeks. I personally would never do it, but if u got the guap why not?

glad to see boys is out here taking in the advice and working with it... :pimp:

surge... you in the DFW, famb?

sounds like we need to get that ecook/youngdoc NT texas version rockin...

hows your paper looking is the question..

i mean... treat it like a vacation 1st... yambs 2nd...

that way... if yambs arent supplied... you'll still be out there doing your thing....

oh... and out of town yambs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

Holding it down in Fort Worth famb.
PM me famb... me and my boy been trying to expand our territory out west...

but we dont know where to go... what to do...

i'm interviewing for a job at a hedge fund right now out in fort worth too...

soooo... yeah... gotta make that happen....

:pimp: :pimp:

TAYers

I just tried out POF and OkCupid after my homeboy insisted on how easy it is. I've gotten some girls to respond and got a few numbers. The thing is though I don't know how to take that step to getting the yambs. Should I try to meet up with them at a coffee shop ASAP or should I text them for a certain period of time??

I usually text for a day or two. Meet up In person for drinks and take it from there. Either they wit it or they not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom