TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]At a private Texas A&M football party...The host is a beautiful young lady who is my classmate and she lives in a 8500 sq ft palace by herself (parents are insanely rich). The crib has exotic game animals in it. Like Bighorn sheep and an Antelope. She has made it her business to be around me ALL night. No matter where I went she'd come by me. Then she said "as soon as I saw you walk through the door I was like why weren't you with the football team at Ole Miss. I was just about to leave but she said she wants me to stay But I had to and she insisted we exchange numbers. Fellas feelsgoodman.

Oh she's Latina BTW [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]At a private Texas A&M football party...The host is a beautiful young lady who is my classmate and she lives in a 8500 sq ft palace by herself (parents are insanely rich). The crib has exotic game animals in it. Like Bighorn sheep and an Antelope. She has made it her business to be around me ALL night. No matter where I went she'd come by me. Then she said "as soon as I saw you walk through the door I was like why weren't you with the football team at Ole Miss. I was just about to leave but she said she wants me to stay But I had to and she insisted we exchange numbers. Fellas feelsgoodman.

Good win.

The team and you :nthat:

:lol: That girl I introduced you to at Mad Hatters a while back seriously thought you were on the football team.

Becky I booked looked better than I remember, kind of looks like Christina Applegate/Kristen Bell in the face. Blonde hair, blue eyes, from cali. Shorty couldn't be more aryan

Update: we made the best outta the situation anndddd... tgere coming back to the crib plus the chicks that we already got. Bout to be a SMASHINGLY good time.

:lol: That girl I introduced you to at Mad Hatters a while back seriously thought you were on the football team.

[COLOR=#red]Tmay throws assists so smooth that you don't even realize it's happening :lol:

Preciate that E!!

I'll post a pic of the lady if y'all promise not to quote it so I can remove it.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
You should have seen him bust a 4.44 while turning to a backpedal midway through in the middle of the bar. While carrying a defensive end frame, at that. :pimp: :lol:

This visual in the middle of a bar has me in tears :rofl:

@Rell826 man I barely wanna drive to Manvel or Sugarland to see any of these chicks (both of which are closer to me than I initially thought), much less cross state lines :lol: if your money is rolling though, I dont see a problem at all, especially if it could be a sure thing

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Tmay throws assists so smooth that you don't even realize it's happening :lol:[/COLOR]
That was the pass that goes off your hands out of bounds because you don't see it coming :lol:

Potentially about to start traveling about 80-90% of the time for work if this interview/lunch meeting goes well on Tuesday. Three weeks at one location (with weekends at home) looks pretty good.

Just went on a legit date for the first time in a while. Saw Rush :smokin and chilled at BJs

Good company and a lot better than the chick I smashed last night (but it was a mini-slump buster so whatever :lol:

Chick was about the halfsies life on the bills too :smokin :lol:

Well well well the panamera has become a reality now it's time to test pimp c's theory on if these bop's wanna eff my car . Also got some some Latin yambs while listening to this

Just went on a legit date for the first time in a while. Saw Rush :smokin and chilled at BJs

Good company and a lot better than the chick I smashed last night (but it was a mini-slump buster so whatever :lol:

Ur not smashing. Shout out to my bday party invite on fbook.

Well well well the panamera has become a reality now it's time to test pimp c's theory on if these bop's wanna eff my car . Also got some some Latin yambs while listening to this

:pimp: can't go wrong with Spottie on the playlist.

Man you ain't gotta say to much homie, wheels will do 80% of the talking.

Like fifty said

"My wrist saying hi shorty we can be friends, my whip saying quit playing B get in."

Last edited:

Ur not smashing. Shout out to my bday party invite on fbook.

:lol:

Thing is since I had smashed like 12 hours earlier I was content with not smashing and didn't even go for it

Latina med student with mass :smokin

:pimp: can't go wrong with Spottie on the playlist.

Man you ain't gotta say to much homie, wheels will do 80% of the talking.

Like fifty said

"My wrist saying hi shorty we can be friends, my whip saying quit playing B get in."

Yep just want to test a theory out though lol

Ewd where you at ? Gonna have the drop 911 coming in June for my birthday , now that I got the panny out the way we gonna have to get it in.

Yo how many of yall personally know each other in this thread?
Yo TX boys are like a fam, I'm trying to make that happen with us VA fellas.

Well my #1, is keeping her position for now.
Went and saw her yesterday, and she drugged me around the mall for about an hour before she decided to go watch a movie. (that she finally paid for. 24 bucks btw, smh this stuff is getting ridic.)

so we go out for that drink finally and I see she getting lose, I try to invite myself to her place, but she already knew what it would've been. and she wants me to commit to that thing first before I smash.

Here' is my dilemma. I like #1 a lot. I want to smash but like i said not only does she want to be wifey in order to do that. she God Squad so it may not even be guranteed.

Meanwhile, I have the back up waterboy coming over here cleaning, cooking and throwing the yambs whenever I want it.
Along with the rest of the bench who are cool.

I know I'm not ready or don't want any type of commitment right now but def not trying to lose my #1. I'm also not about to lie and say I do want that commitment just to smash. and still have my bench players
(especially when I have back up PG who is just as good as #1 and just ready for #1 to tear an ACL or something")
#1 is #1 for a reason though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom