TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I been lurking this thread since it was created. I guess the reason I'm not getting yambs is cause I'm not confident and I'm shy. I mean I'm like 6'5 but I'm 240 so I'm kinda fat. Just need to hit the gym and get my confidence up I guess. And I need to be more talkative but I'm lazy and this ish takes effort :smh:

I didn't mean to be a ****, you just needed to tell us some more info... Sounds like u kinda know what u need to work on?

Have you smashed already?

Can you smash late night after going out?

No, and no.

She had her wisdom teeth out Monday so she's tired... Could smash sooner than later though.

Hate ditching my boys for yambs.

if she just got her wisdom teeth pulled out then all she wants to do is lay down and literally watch a movie. she just wants company and some cuddle time right now imo.

go with og plans and just tell her you'll make it up to her next time :evil:

if she just got her wisdom teeth pulled out then all she wants to do is lay down and literally watch a movie. she just wants company and some cuddle time right now imo.

go with og plans and just tell her you'll make it up to her next time :evil:

Nah man, she got em done Monday/ Tuesday... Not like today.

She just hit me with, "U can go out with ur friends, I'm gunna go to sleep for a bit and then come get u later :wink:"

THE DON. :smokin

TAY members I need ur help...

Girl asked me to come over and watch a movie in her bed...

Or go out with my boys like I originally planned?

If you go out with your boys often...

Go get in her bed.

If you don't go out with them often..

Go out, set that chick up for another time.

about to head to the hoomegirl's crib... she's having people over...

never got house party yambs... dont feel like going doe... w/ NFO looming... there's a potential chick that might try to give me the shaky butt...

and if yambs arent received... i dont eem know what i'd do when i come home...

TIPS on the house party yambs...

ecook... did you used to hoop at creighton?

:nerd:

Last edited:
If you go out with your boys often...

Go get in her bed.

If you don't go out with them often..

Go out, set that chick up for another time.

I get laid a lot more than they do, and as I already stated I HATE flakes and bailing on my boys. Hope she comes through after.

about to head to the hoomegirl's crib... she's having people over...

never got house party yambs... dont feel like going doe... w/ NFO looming... there's a potential chick that might try to give me the shaky butt...

and if yambs arent received... i dont eem know what i'd do when i come home...

TIPS on the house party yambs...

ecook... did you used to hoop at creighton?

:nerd:

Who told u :nerd:

I LOVE HOUSE PARTIES... Make drinks for girls, take shots with them and close. Much easier than a bar.

Start convo and then grab her hand and say, "I can't do this shot solo girl!"

Ricky, play it cool..don't blatantly get at multiple yambs in the house in a short period of time.. (You know this already)

Chill out a bit as normal..make a drink or two..a few shots with a broad won't hurt..scope the room out, and then smoothly make your move on the best possible target(s)

Last edited:
Oh...and for any Dallas NT'ers looking for some easy yambs.

Downtown Dallas right now is YAMB HEAVEN. So many broads out in Uptown because of the OU/Texas game tomorrow.

Quality chicks. They're EVERYWHERE. W Hotel, Omni, Sheraton Hotel..I drove through about 30 minutes ago and it was ridiculous.

My boy tried to get at this broad last night in Dallas and it was Derek Lowe's (Rangers pitcher) girl apparently.

I get laid a lot more than they do, and as I already stated I HATE flakes and bailing on my boys. Hope she comes through after.
Who told u :nerd:

I LOVE HOUSE PARTIES... Make drinks for girls, take shots with them and close. Much easier than a bar.

Start convo and then grab her hand and say, "I can't do this shot solo girl!"

not sure why ... but i just got a vibe that you played there...

we played creighton in 07... kyle korver's little brother was there.

E go ahead and handle I started drinking watching this game, plus I gotta be up for my nephews game at 8 am since his deadbeat dad won't be there

E go ahead and handle I started drinking watching this game, plus I gotta be up for my nephews game at 8 am since his deadbeat dad won't be there

Few boys are already here at the pad so looks like we are heading out. Club tomorrow night if ur with it.

I'll let you know, watching the game early and I'll be drinking we'll see what time my check liver light turns on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom