TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a decent gem for you TAY fam. My birthday was yesterday on the 10th and I was SMACKED at 12 am Grey goose and loud allllll night. I'm feelin myself and finally feel like I'm back into my mojo. Yesterday night we're heading out again for part 2 of my birthday night when I get this nice left hook from my ex that I've had no contact with for 2 months

:stoneface:

We broke up around jan but we were still on/off until she did some grimey **** around July/aug. I cut her completely off and haven't spoken to her in 2 almost 3 months. The thing is I still love her but I know I'm better off without her....but I can't help but want to tap that *** from the back one more time...or two. She's beautiful and everything I wanted in a wife. Cooked, clean, was smart and has crazy sex appeal but of course she is one of those drama chicks who will start an argument in the drop of a dime. Long story short she is forbidden fruit right now and I haven't hit her back...yet. Should I? No relationship, just yambs.

....and PS I don't believe that celibacy crap for one sec

Last edited:
Got a decent gem for you TAY fam. My birthday was yesterday on the 10th and I was SMACKED at 12 am Grey goose and loud allllll night. I'm feelin myself and finally feel like I'm back into my mojo. Yesterday night we're heading out again for part 2 of my birthday night when I get this nice left hook from my ex that I've had no contact with for 2 months

indifferent.gif

We broke up around jan but we were still on/off until she did some grimey **** around July/aug. I cut her completely off and haven't spoken to her in 2 almost 3 months. The thing is I still love her but I know I'm better off without her....but I can't help but want to tap that *** from the back one more time...or two. She's beautiful and everything I wanted in a wife. Cooked, clean, was smart and has crazy sex appeal but of course she is one of those drama chicks who will start an argument in the drop of a dime. Long story short she is forbidden fruit right now and I haven't hit her back...yet. Should I? No relationship, just yambs.

....and PS I don't believe that celibacy crap for one sec
1) That celibacy bit is gas to make you feel special. Don't buy it...

2) If you go ahead and double back and tap it one mo gin then all that cut off you did is down the drain. Alll those times you struggled not to pick up the phone cause you used your better judgement would have been for nothing. She is your ex so even if you wanted to smash and dip you couldn't without the drama. She feels entitled to act up due to your history.

Just continue the curve my g. Happy Belated!! BTW.

Haven't got yams in 2 months moe. I'm away at school but it's a school where you got to cuff to **** smh
I sure hope you have been participating in the NO FAP thread.  DAMN.
A. embark on this alone, be a bad "boyfriend" cheat and get it out my system
mean.gif

B. tell my girl about the situation, tell her she can't just give me the illusion of the perfect sex life and then take it away, and we should f this girl together just like old times
laugh.gif

C. try to avoid this girl in my class at all cost before she ruins my family
Yeah option C is a lot easier said than done since she texts you.  I would advise you to bring it up to your girl, but you had to think this was coming.  Wife couldn't possibly keep that pace up of swinging and threesomes.  I would highly suggest you talk to her about it first before proceeding with option A, keeping in mind the fact you guys share a son.  I sure hope it is a boy, because if not, you need to be around like CRAZY, having a daughter around with NO DAD and a mom... As sexually free as her.

Man as freaky as I am, i'm cool not doing that stuff with wifey. I feel it always leads to this place where you're at right now. In my current state of mind, option A if you're good at it.

Man as freaky as I am, i'm cool not doing that stuff with wifey. I feel it always leads to this place where you're at right now. In my current state of mind, option A if you're good at it.

exactly thats too wild for me....wifey is me and me only. now my mans is in a situation where he doesnt know whats right from wrong. grey lines come into play when you bring others into the bedroom with a spouse.

@lameKilla

please save yourself from doing that, especially if your confidence is up right now
I've been in this situation way too many times. Plus you just admitted to still having love for her.
so if you dont want to get back with her, or get mind F****** then I suggest keep it moving

Eww Fredericksburg :lol:
:rolleyes
Tell me about it. to far to get twisted, yambs here are not of the good quality, met a few out here but its SLIM pickings.

This situation is no different then the Cristy Mack, rant some people were going through IMO.

I'm too territorial for all that. my Yambs is my Yambs,

My bro goes there , I think that's where were goin to go and party at.
AWWW man you in for a hell of a weekend. Not too many places that have as many bad chicks in one setting as HU. There will be the stuck up ones but there will always be the down to earth that are DTF. The stuck up ones are a toss up.

ENJOY!!!

To dude whose wifey switched it up after childbirth, you better off cheating really. I know I might get attacked for that but I'm in a relationship and trying to do the family and monogamy thing. It's tough as hell being with one woman. I can only imagine what you experienced with her and now she shuts that cookie jar. Just stay respectful. Don't bring home anything to your girl, stay strapped. Don't allow any chick to even now how to contact her. If she don't see you , you didn't do it. Hopefully you will be able to transition over in a little while.

You actually may be good making the classmate your mistress just so you don't totally wild out. I prefer one side biya just to switch it up from time to time. I don't have the time to be out here LIKE I'm still single and I don't want to ruin what I have at home.

Yeah option C is a lot easier said than done since she texts you.  I would advise you to bring it up to your girl, but you had to think this was coming.  Wife couldn't possibly keep that pace up of swinging and threesomes.  I would highly suggest you talk to her about it first before proceeding with option A, keeping in mind the fact you guys share a son.  I sure hope it is a boy, because if not, you need to be around like CRAZY, having a daughter around with NO DAD and a mom... As sexually free as her.

Yeah I have a lil man thank goodness. I'm not even talking about threesomes all the time though, maybe once every month or two and I'm straight. I don't expect to do this forever either but it's suppose to be a mutual decision when we decide to stop :lol: Keep in mind I said my son is 2, so trust me I been pretty patient with this situation.

I hear you bro. Its just something dope about seeing the woman you love getting freaky with another woman you're sexually attracted to. Hard to explain but before her I never even experience things like this she put me on to the lifestyle now she's taking it away. Not gon lie I'm leaning towards option A -kanye shrug

exactly thats too wild for me....wifey is me and me only. now my mans is in a situation where he doesnt know whats right from wrong. grey lines come into play when you bring others into the bedroom with a spouse.

Damn so if your chick asked to bring a chick in the bedroom you wouldn't be with it? I was iffy at first until one day I was chillin in the crib and she came home with one of her friends :wow: I'm telling you I was practically begging her to have my kid after that. Gorgeous woman, sleeping with chicks with me, and give me a son? Man she had me OPEN but now she's not doing what she used to do, am I wrong?

To dude whose wifey switched it up after childbirth, you better off cheating really. I know I might get attacked for that but I'm in a relationship and trying to do the family and monogamy thing. It's tough as hell being with one woman. I can only imagine what you experienced with her and now she shuts that cookie jar. Just stay respectful. Don't bring home anything to your girl, stay strapped. Don't allow any chick to even now how to contact her. If she don't see you , you didn't do it. Hopefully you will be able to transition over in a little while.

You actually may be good making the classmate your mistress just so you don't totally wild out. I prefer one side biya just to switch it up from time to time. I don't have the time to be out here LIKE I'm still single and I don't want to ruin what I have at home.

Solid advice, appreciate bro. I actually have class with the chick tonight and my lady acting up .. :smh: probably try to go somewhere afterwards with her .. 30 miles away from where I live :lol:

Last edited:
yeh I be so paranoid I'm gonna get caught. 30 miles should do it. I don't think she would leave, but I wonder if she would retaliate, which would be her punching her departure ticket anyway.

Alright I have a problem

I been with my lady for close to 5 years, we have a two year old. We've done everything in the book .. 3somes, swinger club, etc. :lol: :nerd:. Now that she had my son though she stopped all that stuff and wants to live the wholesome family life. I never cheated before because she was sleeping with chicks with me but now ... she's just not with it and the same P is getting old. I previously stated there's some Filipino/American chick in one my classes and I'm feeling her. She be texting me all types of craziness and the more I see her the more I just want to start living a double life. I'm wondering if I should

A. embark on this alone, be a bad "boyfriend" cheat and get it out my system :smh:

B. tell my girl about the situation, tell her she can't just give me the illusion of the perfect sex life and then take it away, and we should f this girl together just like old times :lol:

C. try to avoid this girl in my class at all cost before she ruins my family

B... if that dont work, A

Damn so if your chick asked to bring a chick in the bedroom you wouldn't be with it? I was iffy at first until one day I was chillin in the crib and she came home with one of her friends
eek.gif
I'm telling you I was practically begging her to have my kid after that. Gorgeous woman, sleeping with chicks with me, and give me a son? Man she had me OPEN but now she's not doing what she used to do, am I wrong?
i'd have my fun with that girl and move on.  not the type of chick i'd wanna start a family with, thats where i think u goofed. u were iffy at first for a reason...

thats also y i would prob go with option B

You had a son with this chick and now you wanna bounce because "we're not having threesomes and swinging anymore". I dont know what to say to you

You had a son with this chick and now you wanna bounce because "we're not having threesomes and swinging anymore". I dont know what to say to you
Where did I say I wanna leave her? I'll wait .. I said I want new p like she was allowing me to have before. This is the mother of my child I'm never leaving over a threesome.

and to the guy who said you wouldn't wife that type of chick, mannnn y'all take words to the extreme :lol: it's not like I met my lady and the next day we were having threesomes. We were together for like 2 yrs before this new lifestyle started

Last edited:
Where did I say I wanna leave her? I'll wait .. I said I want new p like she was allowing me to have before. This is the mother of my child I'm never leaving over a threesome.

and to the guy who said you wouldn't wife that type of chick, mannnn y'all take words to the extreme :lol: it's not like I met my lady and the next day we were having threesomes. We were together for like 2 yrs before this new lifestyle started

Oh you're just asking if cheating is an option..my fault ...

Y'all wilding with the cheating talk.

Option B btw except for having sex with the girl. She can't introduce something then take it away. it's like being in shape then letting yourself go and expecting the same level of attraction.

Last edited:

Yeah I have a lil man thank goodness. I'm not even talking about threesomes all the time though, maybe once every month or two and I'm straight. I don't expect to do this forever either but it's suppose to be a mutual decision when we decide to stop :lol: Keep in mind I said my son is 2, so trust me I been pretty patient with this situation.

I hear you bro. Its just something dope about seeing the woman you love getting freaky with another woman you're sexually attracted to. Hard to explain but before her I never even experience things like this she put me on to the lifestyle now she's taking it away. Not gon lie I'm leaning towards option A -kanye shrug

Damn so if your chick asked to bring a chick in the bedroom you wouldn't be with it? I was iffy at first until one day I was chillin in the crib and she came home with one of her friends :wow: I'm telling you I was practically begging her to have my kid after that. Gorgeous woman, sleeping with chicks with me, and give me a son? Man she had me OPEN but now she's not doing what she used to do, am I wrong?

Solid advice, appreciate bro. I actually have class with the chick tonight and my lady acting up .. :smh: probably try to go somewhere afterwards with her .. 30 miles away from where I live :lol:
Let me ask you a question. You said yall stopped when your kid was born.
2 years old. And yall been together for that long. And
Yall did everything swingers/threesomes.
How you know that kid is yours?

Let me ask you a question. You said yall stopped when your kid was born.
2 years old. And yall been together for that long. And
Yall did everything swingers/threesomes.
How you know that kid is yours?

Wait a min, yall in here thinking I'm willingly letting my chick get smashed by other dudes? I apologize then. When I said swinging I meant we went to swinging events which usually have couples and single people meshed together. So it's not only couples switching partners, it's couples bringing in another partner. Come on man :smh:

Y'all wilding with the cheating talk.

Option B btw except for having sex with the girl. She can't introduce something then take it away. it's like being in shape then letting yourself go and expecting the same level of attraction.

My man .. you feel what I'm saying. This is like introducing me to lobster then telling me to go back to ramen noodles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom