TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
114.gif

Look fam that girl DID NOT wait until you arrived, you can believe that if you want to.
This is not coming from a cynical/jaded/pessimistic place, that girl was getting the brakes beat off her and UENO..
I mean my brethren I am saying this ish out of love and experience, she was checking to see if you had a backbone... I be damn if I ever let a woman tell me I am not attracted to you sexually but we can be friends, BISH... See that's that Bull-ish and that young, inexperience talk.. I am kinda heated because i see in you what I used to be until after my current ex... Look fam you can believe what you want and another cliche motto I live by"Everything from the dark comes into the Light", eventually with time you will see this girl was a bird, her profile is a bird of experience, virgins and shy girls don't even play Those type of games.. I know people will probably disagree with that but just from my dealings a *** will always *** and show her colors eventually, that chick is a ***...
Stop with the pity party breh, you are better then that... You have to realize you matter in this world and stop stressing about these chicks and just have fun and enjoy yourself...
I promise when you take the ***** off that pedestal and love yourself and gain knowledge of self and throw caution to the wind, you will see what I am saying...
We are on this " blue marble" as my girl says for just a short time and there is so much more to life then yambs... What do you want your legacy to be??? Smashing random bishes every weekend or seeing Mt. Fuji, seeing the pyramids of Eygpt, building a home for habitat...
Please my dude pick your nuts up and care for yoursel and enjoy your life...
Be on your M.O.B. for awhile but stop thinking you are unimportant or lame because you are short.
My dude I am 6'1, 225
My girl is 5'3 135
And we look like a number 10 walking down the street but the love that we share would never came to fruition if I stayed with that negative outlook and pouting all the damn time...
This is tough love my dude...STOP ACTING LIKE A BISH AND GET OUT THERE AND LIVE!!!!!

Last edited:
Brah I've been ready for the changes. Just got to have the balls to actually do what y'all say to do when it comes to these chicks. Like y'all said, there's plenty of chicks out there, if one denies you, on to the next.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah bro...I know we often use Bball metaphors in here, but I think a football metaphor fits this best. Being better at this "game" we call it requires you to be more like a Cornerback. Great cornerbacks are confident and think they are going to make a play on EVERY ball that comes their way or at least blanket the receiver so much that the QB doesn't even throw it to their side. So what happens when inevitably they get burned deep? The great ones have pretty much have a short memory and get back at it....cause if not it gets ugly.

Bro take those chances, but be smart about it. Don't focus so much on the possible results, just focus on the things you can control like your approach and delivery. Best game is no game, be yourself, be genuine, these women can pick up on it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]'hole up...where Peep been at? :lol: Might have to put an APB out on him in Houston to make sure some crazy yamb aint hemmed him up. :lol:

Let me be driving on my way to Houston and see the Amber Alert sign talkin bout "Missing Male African-American6'6...last seen on Bissonnet wth African American Female Red Extensions[/COLOR]

Last edited:
But enough about that...

When you guys say state your intentions, do y'all mean just be like "hey girl. I'm not looking for anything serious. I just want to take you out for a test drive."? Sounds like a slap in the face waiting to happen.

I saw one dude story where he told chick straight up to slob the knob and she did. That's just so mind blowing that it is that easy.

It really all depends on how the chick perceives you. You can get away with some crazy comments depending on how much she's into you.

This is the kind of stuff that can't be taught, or explained on a message board.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]'hole up...where Peep been at? :lol: Might have to put an APB out on him in Houston to make sure some crazy yamb aint hemmed him up. :lol:

Let me be driving on my way to Houston and see the Amber Alert sign talkin bout "Missing Male African-American6'6...last seen on Bissonnet wth African American Female Red Extensions[/COLOR]

:rofl:

My dude love them hood boogers. I aint eem mad at em :smokin

I swear I love y'all these last 2 pages are stuff I already know but they are still golden

" Iron sharpens Iron" basically sums up this thread

the playas have spoken

1) be confident in you first
2) its just *****, you could buy it like a big mac if you wanted
3) FDB!!!FDB!!!FDB!!!!

just go out there to experience life and have fun and have no regrets

and again

FDB

sounds like you mess with grimy sluts my brother, got the ill pessimistic mentality :lol:

stop assuming or you'll make an *** out of yourself.

i have a girlfriend of 2 years and used to get semi-clowned

in this thread when it first started for taking up for the

institution of relationships and being faithful.

sounds like you mess with grimy sluts my brother, got the ill pessimistic mentality :lol:

stop assuming or you'll make an *** out of yourself.

i have a girlfriend of 2 years and used to get semi-clowned

in this thread when it first started for taking up for the

institution of relationships and being faithful.
Telling me to stop assuming but you told dude if a chick said she kissed someone that means she smashed, ok champ I'm sorry you're allowed to assume based of words but I'm not :lol:

Telling me to stop assuming but you told dude if a chick said she kissed someone that means she smashed, ok champ I'm sorry you're allowed to assume based of words but I'm not :lol:

bro shut up.

i was making a mild generalization about ALL sluts.

sluts lie. sluts try to downplay what they do.

his long *** story told us she was a ****.

he eventually told us he realized she had **** ways.

YOU read one post of mine and assumed something about ME.

one person. and were wrong. there's a clear difference.

Something I've noticed about myself is that I'm very hesitant when asking a girl out on the initial first date, and if all goes well the following second and third dates.  I seem to get too caught up into talking/texting the girl first to make sure she's really into me before I go and ask her out.   I guess this is where I doubt myself and fear the rejection.  Same scenario with asking for the second or third date.  How soon is too soon and how long is too long?  Talking with a couple female friends, hearing their dating situations, it seems like they want the dudes taking them out after the first few days of exchanging numbers.  What's your take on this?  I can see how my hesitation makes girls lose interest quickly.  I don't want to come off thirsty or too pushy and even clingly if we're already a couple dates deep.

You should be able to gauge how things are going when on the first date. If convo is flowing fine and she is giving you small signs such as touching and laughing at your jokes don't miss the opportunity. You can always joke at the end of the date so when am I gonna see you again. If she ain't feeling you she will give you a bs answer like idk let's play it by ear. If she is feeling you then she will most likely give you a day she is free. Y'all link up again and see what happens.

Sounds about right man. That happens to me a lot. I usually start convo without even asking who it is. I try to find out sooner or later. But serial flakers are not appreciated.

the game so whack in philly

this city have over a million people but no pigeons be out
indifferent.gif

any other big city have the same problem?

My goodness, I hate being away from this thread for more than a day. lol reading the last 4 pages on my phone was a great time waster though

I'll tell my little piece later

but on to the dude whose problem we've been on for the last 3 pages.

Where do you live homie? you said you have a govt job.
You in the DMV area.?
if so THE VA SUMMIT should be scheduled
I dont celebrate Haloween, but the parties and clubs will be packed.
Elliot in the morning is having his haloween party on the 25th at Claredon ball room.

I have to say this. the love this thread sends out. man I wish I had this in highschool.

Told y'all man I be in these cougar bars. :lol:

The older dudes are thirsty just like younger dudes in regular clubs though. They be pressed all up on the dope older chicks but you gotta play it cool, I'll make eye contact with em, and boom they're grabbing my hand dragging me to the dance floor. After the dance/song is over I thank them for the dance and go my own separate way. These old heads love manners.

When these women have an old barbaric dude grabbing them and harassing them for a dance, its refreshing for them to get a young guy with manners to dance with them so THAT is who they target. They will find you later after you left them at the bar or dance floor and ask "what happened, you just left me hanging" then you apologize and tell them "well I wanted to give you space since every guy in here is trying to get with you". Bruh they melt when they hear you compliment them in an indirect manner. They start blushing and you go in for the kill on some gentle tip.

It also helps that I'm a 27 yr old bald black guy that is fairly easy on the eyes (no humble brag) in a rich white area (Buckhead) filled with older people.

Next time you hit the spot, send me a PM bro

Alright I got you G but when I hit it up not even I know when I will go so you gotta be down. I won't ask more than once :lol:

Roster is down to one chick and I ain't even mad. Lost all interest in the others. The last one left treats your mans like a king. Come to my crib cooks, clean and gets on her knees. Still gotta keep one in the chamber, I want big booty young thang. Solo mission this weekend, a lot of local college homecomings so I know the buns will be out heavy this weekend.

My goodness, I hate being away from this thread for more than a day. lol reading the last 4 pages on my phone was a great time waster though

I'll tell my little piece later

but on to the dude whose problem we've been on for the last 3 pages.

Where do you live homie? you said you have a govt job.
You in the DMV area.?
if so THE VA SUMMIT should be scheduled
I dont celebrate Haloween, but the parties and clubs will be packed.
Elliot in the morning is having his haloween party on the 25th at Claredon ball room.

I have to say this. the love this thread sends out. man I wish I had this in highschool.

Lol at the 3 pages comment. Didn't know it was that noticeable. Should have made my own girl problem thread like ish lol.

I live in the college park area. Yeah govt job b. This shutdown got my side hustle becoming my main hustle smh.

Just want to add I'm a youngblood. Just turned 21 this past April. Don't want to ruin you guys mojo if it ever goes down, nahmean?

Last edited:
Roster is down to one chick and I ain't even mad. Lost all interest in the others. The last one left treats your mans like a king. Come to my crib cooks, clean and gets on her knees. Still gotta keep one in the chamber, I want big booty young thang. Solo mission this weekend, a lot of local college homecomings so I know the buns will be out heavy this weekend.

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom