TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boys tried, but none of them are badd.  I pushed that to the side cuz I really can't be picky being in the situation I'm in, and this one shorty faked hard. 

I def need to be straight forward from now on.  At VS, majority of my coworkers are chicks. Since it's a new environment, def not trying to come off as friendly. I can make a new name for myself type ish.

Yeah I work out, but it is hard for me to gain weight.  Like I've been going up in weights, but nothing to show for it, nahmean?

My boys tried, but none of them are badd.  I pushed that to the side cuz I really can't be picky being in the situation I'm in, and this one shorty faked hard. 

I def need to be straight forward from now on.  At VS, majority of my coworkers are chicks. Since it's a new environment, def not trying to come off as friendly. I can make a new name for myself type ish.

Yeah I work out, but it is hard for me to gain weight.  Like I've been going up in weights, but nothing to show for it, nahmean?

Who cares if none of them are baaaaaaad? Take down a few 6's in the mean time, ain't nothing wrong with that.

I like where ur head is at in terms of VS. They gotta have parties on the weekends...This is where u go in, and not necessarily on ur co-workers, but the girls they bring :smokin

what does that **** mean
laugh.gif
http://bit.ly/1cykXtZ

ofreshone ofreshone
Wow bro....
Look I am not mad at you, just charge it to the game... You didnt know any better being that you didnt have any old heads to teach you the game properly...Now this is were I get real with you, that bish was a bop from the beginning and if you truly think she wasnt throwing that box and getting ***** pumped then/now, that just shows how naive you are... Girls omit the truth, meaning if a girl says" yeah I just made out with him", that bish really is saying" this guy is nice and stupid and I kinda like him and I don't want him to think I am a ***** due to my past indiscretions"..
I was played similar like that by a stripper( I sit back and laugh on it now) but that's what life is all about, trying to circumvent the trappings and downfalls. My dad wasnt in my life( I know him) and I had to learn the "game" from trial and error plus the old heads I do know dropped knowledge but I am hard headed so that's I how I got my *** kicked out here but once again that's what experience is... Don't feel bad or look down on yourself, a female will test your very being to see what she can get away with, all that side talking out of her neck was a test to see if you would stand up for yourself and you failed( but I have been there too), as you get older and wiser you start giving less damns and start chin checking bishes and that's when they recognizing your limits..As much as I love wifey, there are days where she tries to test my patience and then I hit her with" I love you but all that ish you talking will gladly be thrown out the door with your clothes, etc...You know I don't play that ***** ish" and stuff goes back to normal, lol...
First of Stand up for yourself and stop being a doormat
Second, it's great to have female friends but my dude you gotta stop friend zoning yourself and get out there and grind and learn
Third, Like I told you earlier " Take care of your star player", its nothing wrong with being a gentleman but you got to learn that line of being nice/being a complete douche that gives no damns and is willing to put a chick in check...
Don't you ever forget this and this is one of maybe three cliche mottos if you will call it that I live by
"You teach people how to treat you"
Don't be afraid to take L's or kick a bish to the curb.. Not mad at your story because I have done some whether egregious things in my life but I laugh at those situations because they taught me alot... Thanks for sharing though...

Somebody give me the cliffs on ole boy situation. Just put in 48 hours straight trying to cash out the maserati ghibli for mlk day so I haven't been keeping up with everything , but r.i.p. out to the big homie young Hollywood going pour out some Moët ice and rev up my 550 21 times for u big dawg. Also not to derail but anybody with ? About the oilfield p.m. Me I'm going to compile all of them and make a thread tommorow evening .

How do you guys go about talking to girls with their earpods in?

Walked to some girl with earpods in to try to start something waiting for an elevator:

Me: (Semi-points to her feet) Nice shoes

Girl: ( Confused, takes off earpods, I repeat, She looks down) Thanks.

(Puts back on earpods)

Me: ( WELP look on face)

(We both get into the elevator and say nothing for the next 4 floors)

|I

dawg, only women compliment compliment on other women's shoes. at least now you know.

Doc, EDW, Mark, Mugen and the rest of the TAY that regularly post-

WE NEED TO HELP THIS KID. THIS IS OUR NEW PROJECT.

First thing- Stop feeling so bad about urself. U aren't worthless. Do u have guy friends? If not, u need to make some.

Second- STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH GIRLS. U put urself in the friend zone right away. I have one good girl friend who I see every other month, and that's it.

Third- DEAD UR EX. If u post about her again, I'll make sure ur IP banned.

The guy friends I do have are either in long term relationships or don't drive. The ones in long term relationships are my main boys and they can drive, but them being in a relationship stops them from doing certain things.  The ones that don't drive, are weed heads, zoom chicks left and right, and are hot heads.

My two best female chicks don't drive, but are always down to do whatever.  Always a good time with them.

Only point in my life where I felt free and the ish was riding with my bike crew or simply just riding period.  I would always be out and about.  But my bike broke down.  Riding that bike around to places always made me feel like I was the big man on campus.  Like swagg on 100, could pull any chick type ish

Picked up 2 extra jobs to mainly occupy my time and also earn money to get that feeling back again.  Working at Victoria's Secret and American Eagle (dropping AE soon to go to USPA).

Just because they're in a relationship shouldn't mean they can't wing for you when you go out. And there are non club/party things where they can help you out as well

You just gotta put yourself out there. Just start talking to every semi attractive female you see. You don't even have to try to pull everytime but always have the smash mentality

dawg, only women compliment compliment on other women's shoes. at least now you know.
Actually false.

If I see a woman with some nice J's or other Nike brand shoes on I am going to let her know.  If she has the red bottoms on then I am certainly going to let her know, got the wife a pair about 5/6 years ago way before rappers jumped on the bandwagon of mentioning them in songs.  Complementing a woman on her shoes doesn't mean you have feminine tendencies.

Actually false.

If I see a woman with some nice J's or other Nike brand shoes on I am going to let her know.  If she has the red bottoms on then I am certainly going to let her know, got the wife a pair about 5/6 years ago way before rappers jumped on the bandwagon of mentioning them in songs.  Complementing a woman on her shoes doesn't mean you have feminine tendencies.

Maybe it's the way He said it to her...

Told y'all man I be in these cougar bars. :lol:

The older dudes are thirsty just like younger dudes in regular clubs though. They be pressed all up on the dope older chicks but you gotta play it cool, I'll make eye contact with em, and boom they're grabbing my hand dragging me to the dance floor. After the dance/song is over I thank them for the dance and go my own separate way. These old heads love manners.

When these women have an old barbaric dude grabbing them and harassing them for a dance, its refreshing for them to get a young guy with manners to dance with them so THAT is who they target. They will find you later after you left them at the bar or dance floor and ask "what happened, you just left me hanging" then you apologize and tell them "well I wanted to give you space since every guy in here is trying to get with you". Bruh they melt when they hear you compliment them in an indirect manner. They start blushing and you go in for the kill on some gentle tip.

It also helps that I'm a 27 yr old bald black guy that is fairly easy on the eyes (no humble brag) in a rich white area (Buckhead) filled with older people.

Next time you hit the spot, send me a PM bro

It's nothing wrong with complimenting a woman on her shoes/outfit, especially if you have knowledge of what she is wearing because let's face it women are creatures that crave attention and always looking for the " fairy tale" meeting story but when a ninja has their headphones in( especially women) they are not trying to hear what you are are saying...They are doing them, that's why they are called " headphones", lol...

making out?

damn...you really believed she was just making out w/ these dudes?

not a chance.

she's a woman.

if she was making out w/ them she wouldn't have told you ****.

since she was probably getting smashed, she told you she was making out.

to take it further...if she got creampied, then she might have told you they had sex w/ a rubber.

:lol:

...wait

:smh:

grimy sloots.

Who cares if none of them are baaaaaaad? Take down a few 6's in the mean time, ain't nothing wrong with that.

I like where ur head is at in terms of VS. They gotta have parties on the weekends...This is where u go in, and not necessarily on ur co-workers, but the girls they bring :smokin

My best friend works at VS. They have parties every other weekend at some broads house. Listen, this is a GOLD MINE.

When i was on a cold streak he invited me to one of these coworker parties. I told him yo i need to get out of this cold streak. He told some of his badd coworkers, and they took it as a challenge. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT YOU ARE ON THE MARKET. Girls will take it as a challenge and cohesively try to hook u up with any of their friends (or even themselves) that are looking to get the pipe.

I hooked up with one of the coworker's friends a week later. I'm strictly about quality (7.5+) > quantity and once again VS is a GOLD MINE.

Listen you have the resources (your job, the girls you are friends with) at your disposal. You just gotta use them in your advantage.

If you need to get your confidence up and going to the gym doesn't work for you then just change your daily routine a little. Dress better, go running (this helps even though most dudes dont like doing it), try a different cologne (word to this thread :lol:), etc.

Most importantly once again

1. LET IT BE KNOWN WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS ARE
2. Stop being so beta. You dont need to be an alpha male, but NEVER LET SOME DUMB SKANK TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. I wanna slap that bish for real.

Last edited:
making out?

damn...you really believed she was just making out w/ these dudes?

not a chance.

she's a woman.

if she was making out w/ them she wouldn't have told you ****.

since she was probably getting smashed, she told you she was making out.

to take it further...if she got creampied, then she might have told you they had sex w/ a rubber.

:lol:

...wait

:smh:

grimy sloots.
sounds like you mess with grimy sluts my brother, got the ill pessimistic mentality :lol:

Only reason why I believe the chick is because she did wait around until I came along. Otherwise why ain't she roll around during HS? I mean she do got sloot like tendencies. I def wouldn't be surprise if she did. I guess you can say I was trying to save the chick.

She did tell me that although she wasn't sexually/physically attracted to me, she stayed with me cuz I was a good guy and maybe that she would mature enough to let the physical stuff slide. That's the main reason why I stayed like a puppy waiting for his owner to finally come home from college. She realized she was shallow and was letting a good dude go.

I'm not ugly to her but not hot. Like chihuahua cute while she rather have pit bull ferocious.

Last edited:
But enough about that...

When you guys say state your intentions, do y'all mean just be like "hey girl. I'm not looking for anything serious. I just want to take you out for a test drive."? Sounds like a slap in the face waiting to happen.

I saw one dude story where he told chick straight up to slob the knob and she did. That's just so mind blowing that it is that easy.

sigh :smh:

You're giving her the benefit of the doubt again. Stop. I'm actually glad you met her. She gave you a small taste of how a lot of girls are out there. Hopefully you learn from your mistake and man up next time.

But enough about that...

When you guys say state your intentions, do y'all mean just be like "hey girl. I'm not looking for anything serious. I just want to take you out for a test drive."? Sounds like a slap in the face waiting to happen.

I saw one dude story where he told chick straight up to slob the knob and she did. That's just so mind blowing that it is that easy.

No you almost never want to be THAT straight forward. Well it depends on the girl, but still never actually say it, just lead on to it with your actions (touching, flirty compliments, smiling, look at her lips, etc).

"i'm in a time of my life where i just wanna have fun. i dont like putting labels on anything cuz it compliments things"

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Ofreshone, think about what they are trying to tell you in here. They are giving you excellent advice, but it's up to you to implement it. Even if you put your own spin to it, pretty much what has been said will help you.

All I can add is that it's time for you to put your mistakes and missteps behind you. To some extent we have all made bad moves and went down dead ends, but I can pretty much tell from the shared experiences in here that the successful ones are the ones who made the proper adjustments afterwards. [/COLOR]

Brah I've been ready for the changes. Just got to have the balls to actually do what y'all say to do when it comes to these chicks. Like y'all said, there's plenty of chicks out there, if one denies you, on to the next.

Ofresh it's going to take some time to get your flow going, you won't wake up one day and be Don Juan. And you're not working towards getting women per se, but towards a better you, the best you you can be. You need to rid yourself of any insecurities you have. Never let anyone treat you like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom