TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roster is down to one chick and I ain't even mad. Lost all interest in the others. The last one left treats your mans like a king. Come to my crib cooks, clean and gets on her knees. Still gotta keep one in the chamber, I want big booty young thang. Solo mission this weekend, a lot of local college homecomings so I know the buns will be out heavy this weekend.

My roster is down to zero, trying to add 2 currently and whatever I pull from this weekend

Lol at the 3 pages comment. Didn't know it was that noticeable. Should have made my own girl problem thread like ish lol.

I live in the college park area. Yeah govt job b. This shutdown got my side hustle becoming my main hustle smh.

Just want to add I'm a youngblood. Just turned 21 this past April. Don't want to ruin you guys mojo if it ever goes down, nahmean?

Naw man you can roll with us,
it aint fun unless we all get some.

The whole mission can be for you.
Operation Ofresh Cheeks. lol

Haha real talk man, every dude in this thread has been through their simp moments.
I was defeated for almost 2 years man. took the homies to get me back on that horse though. hit me through PM man, I'm in VA.
Shoot you in College Park you should be having a field day.

Just to be clear, cuz whole time I've been sounding like a loser. I ain't no nerdy, anti-social typical *** Asian. I can def hang, but you guys' life is totally something I'm not use to. I am down to give it a shot and be your weapon x of poon.

Just to be clear, cuz whole time I've been sounding like a loser. I ain't no nerdy, anti-social typical *** Asian. I can def hang, but you guys' life is totally something I'm not use to. I am down to give it a shot and be your weapon x of poon.

No disrespect in any way, shape or form.

your situation is-------was just striking.

just want to pull those spirits up possibly get that great chick for you

Before I fall asleep I am about to be on my Big Brother/Old Head Sh*T...
It doesn't matter if you are nerdy, short, typical asian, whatever you want to call it... What you experience is what we call Growing Pains... Nobody is trying to diminish you as a person in here but we are trying to put you on the game. Stop puffing your chest out to make yourself not sound weak...Every real ***** in here has been tested, been hurt, lied to, etc...
You might know some ****** that talk that talk but that's all a cover up, a defense mechanism because as men we are taught to hide our feelings, hunt and move on to the next. Dude I have been hurt to the bone marrow, I never wanted to be a player like my dad was because I saw what it did to my mother and I made that promise not to be a womanizer... Now this is were conflict of interest comes to play because you go out there in these streets with that mentality and get ate the **** up.. Like I said nobody is born a Mack and there is nothing wrong with being a one woman man, but my ***** you got to pick your nuts up and start feeling good about yourself.. You work for the government( I do too) and in itself I know you have strength and character because working for the government test your patience and huminity everyday.. This is to all the lurkers, inadequate mofos that read this thread, I was once in the same predicament, I have battle scars that would have ****** in straight fetile position for the rest of their natural life but one thing a Old Head instilled in me was to have "intestinal fortitude", if you get knocked down, get up and hit that mofo harder but be wiser in your next punch and analyze your surroundings and listen to your gut... All that is to say if you post in here and have a real *** question, you are not going to get babied, I only speak for myself, I am going to keep it straight and all the way live until I break your sternum because its love... My dude you are somebody and never let these chicks bring you down to your knees to the point you become jaded( been there too). I am giving you advice so you can be more analytical with your choices and recognize when to keep going and let go.. You are not a loser, all you need is some self love and more experience, that's all. Stop worrying about yamb numbers and worry about the quality, caliber chicks out here...Start slow and work your way up, stop being hard on yourself and GOTDAMN LOVE YOURSELF, I promise( I put that on my momma and wifey) once you stop thinking about it so much and walk tall and confident in who you are, that sh*t will be like a beacon and chicks will recognize a real ***** in progress... But it's up to you to decide to have a backbone and your happiness over these BISHES...
I know this was harsh but it's coming from a stand point of experience and the love I have for my TAY FAM
PEACE

Last edited:
Headed out randomly for an hr or so tonight to try and get some prospects for the team... Let's see how great my sober game is.

:lol: only you only you

Walk in the bar with someone who throws up in ur car...

2 girls playing pool, we get our drinks...I open with, "u want me to show u how to play real pool??"

She comes back, "Ur Ecook The Gawd, u can be on my team." Guess she knew me from a mutual friend. :nerd:

From there, it was over.

Bounced back to her pad 1215ish, home by 1.

BTW she wants to bring her girls out tomorrow night....

:wink:

Last edited:
:lol: only you only you

Walk in the bar with someone who throws up in ur car...

2 girls playing pool, we get our drinks...I open with, "u want me to show u how to play real pool??"

She comes back, "Ur Ecook The Gawd, u can be on my team." Guess she knew me from a mutual friend. :nerd:

From there, it was over.

Bounced back to her pad 1215ish, home by 1.

BTW she wants to bring her girls out tomorrow night....

:wink:

Hmm sounds like a plan

greendunk.gif

(Off topic)
Who was the dude that was about to make a thread dedicated to how to get that oil rig job?
if you see this can you PM about that.

(On topic)
Think im going to hit the solo mission tonight.
Problem is it's cold and rainy here in good ole VA, yambs do not like neither cold nor rain. and put them together........
All my bench players are busy tonight
but thinking of doing another clearing since my main two are losing steam.

Thinking about both the ex's lately hasn't been helping either.

VA Summit participants. What's up, let's make this happen.

^ What part of VA do you or the rest of the VA cats stay in?

Only time I step foot into VA is either pentagon mall or around the Ray's Hellburger/Ray's the third area.  Off topic, but their burgers are the best I've ever tasted. Also been to some bars around there.  Too bouji (sp?) for my liking.

Last edited:
all y'all need to be at Hampton homecoming this weekend. bad *** yambs down there, it's tradition

Please somebody go down there and enjoy it

(On topic)
Think im going to hit the solo mission tonight.
Problem is it's cold and rainy here in good ole VA, yambs do not like neither cold nor rain. and put them together........
All my bench players are busy tonight
but thinking of doing another clearing since my main two are losing steam.

Thinking about both the ex's lately hasn't been helping either.

VA Summit participants. What's up, let's make this happen.
Think about it like this, because I am in VA with you.  I stay in Gainesville, so I been watchin the rain drop all day.  Think about it a different way, what are you not trying to do when you get home?  Make something for dinner or find something to eat.  Hit up a few grocery stories, get a few new numbers to work with, then go out and chill.  I can't think of many solo spots in VA, however there was a bar in DC I hit up with some of my frat.  Chilli Bowl, not Ben's chilli bowl just the Chilli Bowl.  I remember watching the Heat Pacers game last season there.  Bar went crazy when LeBron got pushed down that game.

Think about it like this, because I am in VA with you.  I stay in Gainesville, so I been watchin the rain drop all day.  Think about it a different way, what are you not trying to do when you get home?  Make something for dinner or find something to eat.  Hit up a few grocery stories, get a few new numbers to work with, then go out and chill.  I can't think of many solo spots in VA, however there was a bar in DC I hit up with some of my frat.  Chilli Bowl, not Ben's chilli bowl just the Chilli Bowl.  I remember watching the Heat Pacers game last season there.  Bar went crazy when LeBron got pushed down that game.

I've done the late friday/saturday night, grocery store/Target cruising, My area (Fredericksburg) is a Family area, not many yambs are out her that are single, or that great looking.
A lot of milfs. but nothing I was really looking for.
A 9/10 here is like a 7 in NoVA
This town is one of those, Everyone knows everyone, so if you're not going with a a homie or two, it's a bit harder since everyone rolls in groups and dudes here are a bit of a douche if they don't know you.

The times I have been to the bars out here on solo missions, even with my other homie not from here, it wasn't favorable. We had the girls out here looking at us like fresh meat
but then the dudes who were all townies, went up to them. to sprinkle that c block
was in a situation where I was talking to a chick. dude comes up like, is he bothering you, she was like no..we just chatting, and he was like well come here so and so wants to see you and literally dragged her away...smh..

I'm really just not trying to get that text from the ex today (which she has been consistent of doing every other week) asking if im going out .

also have a highschool reunion tonight (3 night event) may just hit that up, but it's an hour away

Last edited:
Alright I have a problem

I been with my lady for close to 5 years, we have a two year old. We've done everything in the book .. 3somes, swinger club, etc. :lol: :nerd:. Now that she had my son though she stopped all that stuff and wants to live the wholesome family life. I never cheated before because she was sleeping with chicks with me but now ... she's just not with it and the same P is getting old. I previously stated there's some Filipino/American chick in one my classes and I'm feeling her. She be texting me all types of craziness and the more I see her the more I just want to start living a double life. I'm wondering if I should

A. embark on this alone, be a bad "boyfriend" cheat and get it out my system :smh:

B. tell my girl about the situation, tell her she can't just give me the illusion of the perfect sex life and then take it away, and we should f this girl together just like old times :lol:

C. try to avoid this girl in my class at all cost before she ruins my family

Option A has potential. But every man has different morals so some wouldn't be able to do that. If you can do it and get away with it then go for it..if you'd be cool with it.

Option B wouldn't end well..at all. I just can't see anything good coming out of that. Avoid avoid avoid.

Option C is the safest option, no risk, or reward. No stress involved.

Option A has potential. But every man has different morals so some wouldn't be able to do that. If you can do it and get away with it then go for it..if you'd be cool with it.

Option B wouldn't end well..at all. I just can't see anything good coming out of that. Avoid avoid avoid.

Option C is the safest option, no risk, or reward. No stress involved.

Appreciate the feedback, can you tell me why you say option B wouldn't work? I feel all conflicted because I never felt the need to lie or do anything behind her back, she did everything with me. Now it's like she's forcing me to :lol: I know kids change things but damn you can't go from letting us get busy with another chick atleast once a week to telling me never again or no time soon. That was one of the reasons I wifed her because I didn't have to go outside of the relationship for new yambs, she brought them inside for me. I should have known my fairytale wasn't going to last forever :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom