TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy recently broke up with his long term gf not too long ago and just found out she's dating one of his good family friends

The family friend is a CHICK
We're about to get wasted tonight

My boy recently broke up with his long term gf not too long ago and just found out she's dating one of his good family friends

The family friend is a CHICK
We're about to get wasted tonight
the-wire-o.gif

tumblr_inline_mmz6tkM2f01qz4rgp.gif

Maaaan. Stepping out is one thing but openly sharing your girl? Cats look at it differently because its a female but you're still sharing your girl. Not knocking it but I know I could never do that with wifey. Imagine if your son found out back in the day, moms was getting down like that? :lol:

I feel like once you have a kid, your actions gotta be with your child's best interests.

Maaaaan. Stepping out is one thing but I could never get down with threesomes with WIFEY. Cuz no matter how you try to weigh it & say you winning, you sharing the mother of your child. It ain't like she just in the room watching it. She's getting down too. & now you want your cake & wanna be able to eat it too? Chill, b. you gotta hold her to higher standards than threesomes, leave that for the birds & jumpoffs of the world. This is the mother of your seed....but I digress, that's just my take on it & I'm definitely not knocking your choices, I personally couldn't rock with it tho.

Wait a min, yall in here thinking I'm willingly letting my chick get smashed by other dudes? I apologize then. When I said swinging I meant we went to swinging events which usually have couples and single people meshed together. So it's not only couples switching partners, it's couples bringing in another partner. Come on man :smh:
My man .. you feel what I'm saying. This is like introducing me to lobster then telling me to go back to ramen noodles

I blame your woman for giving you a taste of that life.
I do not blame her for you still wanting that life after she having a kid. If that's what you want you need to be straight up with her. dont sneak behind her back with that.
You got what many men only dreamed to have done. You're use to multiple yambs, but how real is your relationship with you BM??
If you really have love for that girl. then you need to cut it out if thats what she wants.
You have been patient for 2 years
but dont go behind her back

atleast bring it up, like "yo what's up with how we use to live,"

(MY Situation)
So The bottom of my bench is coming over to cook for me, guaranteed yambs, but I dont think I want it. I've been on a new path with yambs and my life. May have to kick her out early.
We also talked about this many many pages ago about not putting yourself in a sticky situation. but she hit me with the sneak tip and i wasnt expecting it.
Wish me luck yambily.
I may need this though I have been slippin on my game

Let me ask you a question. You said yall stopped when your kid was born.
2 years old. And yall been together for that long. And
Yall did everything swingers/threesomes.
How you know that kid is yours?

Wait a min, yall in here thinking I'm willingly letting my chick get smashed by other dudes? I apologize then. When I said swinging I meant we went to swinging events which usually have couples and single people meshed together. So it's not only couples switching partners, it's couples bringing in another partner. Come on man :smh:
Swinging clubs you interchange partners .
Thus she gets her Angus peppered by someone else. Or what you're trying to say it was only girls?

Like I said how you know the kid is yours?

Swinging clubs you interchange partners .
Thus she gets her Angus peppered by someone else. Or what you're trying to say it was only girls?

Like I said how you know the kid is yours?
Nah there's levels to swinging, have you ever participated? Only mess with females no dudes. Lil man looks just like my pops and I. Couldn't deny him if I wanted to. Are you insinuating I get a DNA test because I said we had threesomes with females?

You see urself marrying her someday or nah?

Yes

If that's what you want you need to be straight up with her. dont sneak behind her back with that.
You got what many men only dreamed to have done. You're use to multiple yambs, but how real is your relationship with you BM??
If you really have love for that girl. then you need to cut it out if thats what she wants.
You have been patient for 2 years
but dont go behind her back

atleast bring it up, like "yo what's up with how we use to live,"

I mean like I said before we started bringing other females in we were together for 2 years straight and I was faithful the whole time. Our relationship is real this isn't a random chick I committed sex acts with but this is the yamb thread so that's the only subject I mentioned. I'm about to talk to her about it tonight, tell yall how it goes

Last edited:
Alright so I met this chick who helped me get my truck serviced. She was really friendly and even talked with me before she left and said "maybe I'll see you next time you bring your truck in" :smh: . I pretty much just dropped the ball because I felt it would've been weird to ask her for her number in front of her co-workers and other customers. Turns out my boy knows her and he said I should just go back and just ask her for her number.

Thoughts? Any approaches that I should take?

Last edited:
Alright so I met this chick who helped me get my truck serviced. She was really friendly and even talked with me before she left and said "maybe I'll see you next time you bring your truck in" :smh: . I pretty much just dropped the ball because I felt it would've been weird to ask her for her number in front of her co-workers and other customers. Turns out my boy knows her and he said I should just go back and just ask her for her number.

Thoughts? Any approaches that I should take?

Mention said mutual friend and proceed to tell her y'all should exchange #s. If you're not comfortable doing it in front of co-workers and customers then wait til she is alone

TAY members I need ur help...

Girl asked me to come over and watch a movie in her bed...

Or go out with my boys like I originally planned?

Read the entire thread page by page.

Man I been lurking this thread since it was created. I guess the reason I'm not getting yambs is cause I'm not confident and I'm shy. I mean I'm like 6'5 but I'm 240 so I'm kinda fat. Just need to hit the gym and get my confidence up I guess. And I need to be more talkative but I'm lazy and this ish takes effort :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom