TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
gatorbelts giving up the game:pimp:
also any chick at the gym that steps foot on the court knowing damn well she can't hoop and most times even the ones that can hoop are looking for the lockdown d and I aint talking metta world peace

man when I was in HS I used to meet dudes playing ball--- I was huge a tomboy tho and LEGIT didn't know they were flirting with me until the end of the game. I could ball though, last thing on my mind was tryna look cute for a *****

This is a fact. A lot of girls go to the gym and do nothing but walk around, act like they're stretching and look thirsty. I love those types. :lol:
You mean the runway Barbie-type that rolls up with three magazines for the tread, on her phone more than she's actually working out, and afraid to drop a bead of sweat?

Exactly :rofl:

I can't breathe from "yamb patties", my god :lol: :lol:

THIS.
I tell so many of my girlfriends about happy hour.... these are young, attracted, college educated females in their mid 20s. Of course, they are afraid to because a) they so USED to going to a club where all you gotta do is dance and look good. Happy hours require more effort because you going off looks and convo, and it's not dark :lol: This is for meeting quick yambs you want to smash.
Also, hit up a gym--- most chicks (myself included) at one point went to the gym FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of meeting a guy. These chicks are easy to spot out.
a) they will NOT be going hard (no concept of reps, hitting certain areas on their body, etc.)
b) if you catch them taking a picture of themselves
c) they are watching TV while on a treadmill
d) ALL they are doing are squats and leg lunges or other lower body exercises that involve the legs and thighs (those are exercises that increase mass... why they want a bigger mass you say? C'mon, think about it :lol: )
Now if you tryna meet a chick you can at least smash on a reg or if you feel like being cuffed but aren't finding "cuff" worthy chicks...
Somehow get in a group of friends of people your age. Honestly? I've done this thru ppl I've dated but then we decided not to anymore. DON'T TELL THE GROUP YA'LL ARE DATING/SMASHING. Keep it to maybe one or two people knowing, preferably none. That way you aren't "known" as the guy who was dating so and so. If you smash, smash once or twice and again, DON'T TELL ANYBODY. If you are cool and things end amicably, you'll continue to get invites to outings/brunches/house parties/etc from OTHER people in the group (friending on Facebook is key ; comment on statuses, like pictures, you know the drill. BUT DON'T BE ALL FLIRTY, you don't wanna come off like a hound dog tryna smash the homies. And DON'T just friend the girls in the group... this is a dead give away you are just a hound dog. Then, you'll meet NEW yambs.... everybody always brings a "friend from work" or "friend from school" or "friend who just moved from out of town" or something! That's where things get interesting :evil: :tongue:
Most of the guys I've messed with in the last 2-3 years (and it wasn't just smashing) was through that process... through mutual friends. My one group of friends is like a waterhole, I swear. It's always a brunch, or pool party, or bday party, or something... it'll be the standard "crew" but It's always new dudes/chicks coming around.
*gets membership to the gym*

About them happy hours... you say mid 20s?

Whoooooooa dere... might have to make them moves...

I'm crossing my fingers for this position with wells Fargo... if I get it, I'm moving downtown ...

I heard downtown, and midtown is where its at...

My dude, Ricky. Happy Hours are impressionable for two main reasons. First is networking professionally for the career-oriented. Second is meeting young, professional women searching for relief, an oasis away from the office.

Real Talk: I can't even do Friday or Saturday nights in the city anymore. Music is loud, dance floor is sweaty. Drinks are overpriced/expensive. If and when you meet a girl you're attracted to, bonding and getting to know each other isn't conducive to the loud, wild environment unless you step away (outside). In that case, you're abandoning the group you initially came to party and spend time with.

My dude, Ricky. Happy Hours are impressionable for two main reasons. First is networking professionally for the career-oriented. Second is meeting young, professional women searching for relief, an oasis away from the office.
Real Talk: I can't even do Friday or Saturday nights in the city anymore. Music is loud, dance floor is sweaty. Drinks are overpriced/expensive. If and when you meet a girl you're attracted to, bonding and getting to know each other isn't conducive to the loud, wild environment unless you step away (outside). In that case, you're abandoning the group you initially came to party and spend time with.
post a couple happy hour stories, fambilia ...

Seems like you know what your talking about...

Also... I'm 23... hope I ain't too young to be in them.things...

:nerd: :nerd:

I'm crossing my fingers for this position with wells Fargo... if I get it, I'm moving downtown ...

T.R.U.E.
Got a boy who just moved into a condo downtown. Jelly at easy access of grade 8+ yambs.

So I met this virgin, she got the whole morals and blah blah speech. I don't buy it personally seeing she say she hang around alot of dudes which usual indicate a ***. Chick is an easy 9 too. :rolleyes

She looked thirsty the moment I saw her looking my way. Hearing her talk about her V card, she sounds serious doe...

Last edited:
T.R.U.E.
Got a boy who just moved into a condo downtown. Jelly at easy access of grade 8+ yambs.
So I met this virgin, she got the whole morals and blah blah speech. I don't buy it personally seeing she say she hang around alot of dudes which usual indicate a ***. Chick is an easy 9 too. :rolleyes
She looked thirsty the moment I saw her looking my way. Hearing her talk about her V card, she sounds serious doe...

Them virgin yambs are overratted.

It's akward, she's hurt, she doesn't do anything, blood :smh:

T.R.U.E.

She prolly gives mad handjobs and anal. Still make you a bird ma.

Last edited:
Alright, so I got this girls number off twitter. We been texting for about a week and now we supposed to chill and ****. But, I aint never talked to her on the phone or whatever, so I feel like this **** bout to be mad awkward when I roll up in there. What's my play ?

T.R.U.E.

She prolly gives mad handjobs and anal. Still make you a bird ma.
I was thinking the same. That ish ain't possible nowadays especially with how thirsty dudes in Dallas be. Sure someone would have took that by now. She 21.

*gets membership to the gym*
About them happy hours... you say mid 20s?
Whoooooooa dere... might have to make them moves...

ON STONES if I wasn't teaching in the suburbs I'd be leaving in a dope *** condo out in uptown somewhere, for real. Off Mckinney? MAN U WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TELL ME NOTHING! All the spots I like going to (eating, shopping, hanging out) are all uptown. You get a good mix of people in terms of race, SES status, where they are from, all of it. I love it.

The crowds can get a bit pretentious though but if you gonna be working at a bank trust me you'll fit right in :lol: :lol: :lol: Good happy hour nights are thursdays if you go to the right bar.

post a couple happy hour stories, fambilia ...
Seems like you know what your talking about...
Also... I'm 23... hope I ain't too young to be in them.things...
:nerd: :nerd:
You're good, brotha. I'm 24. Don't know where you live, but my area has an abundance of young professional (mid-to-late 20s) looking for responsible fun and companionship. What do these women search for? Well dressed appearance and grooming. Doesn't have to be expensive or designer, just clean cut and approachable. What do these women seek in conversation? Comfortable, well-spoken, confident gentlemen.

In general, Happy Hour events are a good way to let your hair down and drink away the stress from the office responsibly.

Alright, so I got this girls number off twitter. We been texting for about a week and now we supposed to chill and ****. But, I aint never talked to her on the phone or whatever, so I feel like this **** bout to be mad awkward when I roll up in there. What's my play ?

..... famb.... how you ain't ever talked to her on the phone :stoneface: CALL HER BEFORE THE DATE. If the phone convo is stale/weak then you already know what's up---

Phone conversations are your buffer to see if you really even wanna go out with the broad, if this isn't somebody you already know.

Which, why are dudes so scared to call nowadays? Seriously--- it's like an epidemic. I genuinely WANT to know. Will text all day but will seriously NOT call.

Last edited:
man when I was in HS I used to meet dudes playing ball--- I was huge a tomboy tho and LEGIT didn't know they were flirting with me until the end of the game. I could ball though, last thing on my mind was tryna look cute for a *****

I didn't take female hoopers serious until this one chick hit a stepback jumper in my eye for the game winner ever since then I go hard on em. but even the ones that can hoop end up doing some extra grabbing some of them will just outright grab your **** I can't lie that is a huge turn on when that happens. but the ones that are just there for attention I don't really respect them or talk to them

I already said it.
Easy pass... her elbows just... I don't know...
But back on topic... texting is the only way you can talk to yambs born 1990+
naww son..you gotta make them get on the phone witchu..you just can't play their games. you just another cat stuck in a wheel. Tell HER to start calling you.

I already said it.
Easy pass... her elbows just... I don't know...
But back on topic... texting is the only way you can talk to yambs born 1990+
naww son..you gotta make them get on the phone witchu..you just can't play their games. you just another cat stuck in a wheel. Tell HER to start calling you.
Phone calls aren't always needed to acquire yambs, texting can do the trick (not always tho). I need to get my fone game up, I became a horrible texter as soon as I got a job
mean.gif

Never did the Happy Hour scene...been on my professional grind for a few years now, and I'm sure there are plenty of single women looking for the same thing I'm looking for. 

The thing is I'm not a drinker at all though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom