TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doggy overrated my *** :lol:

edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif

Last edited:
Reading this thread makes me feel like an old man. Either that or people younger than me have serious problems with relationships. It seems more of the latter since everyone just wants to smash and not trust anyone. IMO, it goes hand in hand. Where I am in life right now, if I can't trust you, I'm not gonna **** you. Period. Too much headache behind sex. A lot of people are blinded by sex and ignore tons of red flags that pop up later and cause major problems (which leads back in to the trust issue. It can be a bad cycle
mean.gif
) I also have to have a connection with the women, mindless sex doesn't do it for me. Been there, done that. Not for me. I'm not even expecting a lot of y'all to even understand this post, because most of you are young and just trying to get as much yambs as possible. I'll just leave this here; when you realize sex is not just about the orgasm, your priorities will change and all of these stupid notions of simping, confusion, and being worried about what the outside thinks of who is on your arm will go away. That being said, this phase can suck tho lol
I respect this what you saying man, but I'm trying to do this. Like Drizzy, said "young women are lost these days", and I ain't trying to help em find nothing. I just want em to make me feel good. That's it. and it might seem ignorant or immature, but that's what it is. I think that's gonna change anytime soon either...probably won't ever change.

Oh there is a difference though.

http://niketalk.com/t/510094/i-came-on-too-strong-vol-girl-problems/0_20

How does one get the yambs and still manage to turn that situation into a problem for themselves?
#90sbabiesproblems
because we're all the same person and there are no weirdos and simps from your generation. :lol:
okay, dude you're right. y'all are better than us socially.
:rofl: y'all mad corny for this "ALL 90's babies are all weird, awkward, lost shmucks mentality"

Last edited:
bruhs, if I may give a word of advice....

think of the easiest, most unrealistic, and best way to get the yambs and then go from there

for instance, I met this one chick off of pof. went to go chill at her spot one night and her roommate walks out with these little spandex booty shorts on with the booty cheeks spilling out, turns around so that mass is pointed at me and with her finger she reaches and "pops" her shorts like a rubber band (female version of flirting). at this moment I'm thinking "damn...I want her too". from this point on I am working my brain trying to figure out how to take down the first girl and her friend without it being a problem.

basically I couldn't think of a way to do this. so one day I hit up the chick I was talking to with a text saying "you and your friend are sexy as hell can I have both of yall". I knew it was a risky maneuver but I reasoned with myself knowing this wasn't going to be my last chance in life at getting yambs so why not try it and if it doesn't work at least I will be that much closer to figuring out something that does work. the chick never responds to my text so I take it as a loss and move on.

about a week later the chick hits me up asking me for a ride somewhere and she is telling me to pick up her friend before I come and get her so reading between the lines she is saying "yes, you can have my friend too" :wow: long story short the first chick ends up moving out of town so I didn't smash but before she moved she set everything up for me to smash her friend, telling me little things about her friend that I should know but the whole thing was indirect and discreet it was like we were speaking in code :lol: moral of the story getting what you want in life can be as easy as asking for it don't be afraid to take a chance!

yea I didn't pick her up that day because there was no reason to but I told her to have her friend text me and it was a wrap after that it was like the skillet was already greased her friend did most of the work for me.

how do u get rid of the clingy ones?
she wanna give it up but i dont wanna drive to her and shes startin to get annoyin

because we're all the same person and there are no weirdos and simps from your generation. :lol:
okay, dude you're right. y'all are better than us socially.
:rofl: y'all mad corny for this "ALL 90's babies are all weird, awkward, lost shmucks mentality"
yeah... you trippin. Exec ...

CUDDLING IS SOMETHING I RESERVE FOR GIRLS IN INTERESTED IN. WHAT'S THE POINT IN CUDDLING WITH A CHICK WHO IS JUST THERE FOR YOUR YAMBSTICK AND YOU FOR HER YAMBS?
ON THE OTHER HAND, I'M NOT THE TYPE TO MISLEAD FOR YAMBS. ALL THE GIRLS I HAVE OVER MY SPOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING DOWN BEFORE THEY WALK THROUGH THE DOOR.
ANYWAY...
BLK/MEXICAN MIX JUST WALKED OUT THE DOOR. YAMBS WAS :pimp:

dawg--- ain't you engaged???

:lol:

NOPE. NEVER WENT THROUGH WITH IT. JUST NOT READY FOR THE PLUNGE JUST YET. I WILL RE-EVALUATE IN 6-8 MONTHS HOW I FEEL.

Last edited:
Met a gorgeous, athletic Caucasian female recently studying in a PA program. Ran track at UMD. Only problem? Six-year relationship with a former soccer player.

Cue "Good Ones Go."

I was at an HBCU for a year... and was around so many bad yambs it was ridonk ...

Ever since I left the school in may, I've been on a solo grind... and not around them as often...

Being around pretty girls makes it easier when to holla at pretty fieldwork...

When you work with a bunch of old white dudes, all your customers are old people / MIWNFs, and your class is mostly ugly girls who have to apply themselves academics b/c they're not pretty enough to get by on their looks...

A fine girl is like a rare sight...

I see.... maybe 2 girls a week that I would approach...

And the club scene is not the business ... I need to get around some good looking yambs again and get comfortable being a4ound them.

:lol:
NOPE. NEVER WENT THROUGH WITH IT. JUST NOT READY FOR THE PLUNGE JUST YET. I WILL RE-EVALUATE IN 6-8 MONTHS HOW I FEEL.

Dude! Man I remember mentioning her cuz in the yeezy thread you said it was a gift from her and I thought "that's what's up :pimp:"

:smh:

I DON'T WANT TO CHEAT ON MY WIFE SO IT IS ON HOLD FOR NOW. SHE IS FREE TO DO HER THING AND I'M FREE TO DO MINE. I WANT TO BE 100% CERTAIN EVERYTHING IS OUT OF MY SYSTEM BEFORE I TAKE THE PLUNGE BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN DIVORCE OR CHEATING WHEN MARRIED.

I BELIEVE ELDERWATSONDIGGS SAID IT BEST IN ONE OF HIS POSTS IN THIS THREAD....

They get dropped like a bad habit. No warning whatsoever.
You lost on that bruh. I learned that lesson the hard way myself.
What are you talking about. You sound stupid as hell.
You violated the cardinal rule my man. You go to college while she is still in HS = automatic breakup. No if, ands, or buts about it. I scooped one in college myself. Save both of you the trouble.
Now you really sound dumb. Likely trolling tho :smh:. You in college? You should ask for a refund famb.

yeeeeah you don't know me, her, my life, my situation, or our situation so i really don't care about your little cardinal rule or anything you have to say about my ****. thanks though.

I don't know why you got agitated, it wasn't a shot at you. But if it doesn't apply, let it fly, it saves you unecessary anger and drama.

Reading this thread makes me feel like an old man. Either that or people younger than me have serious problems with relationships. It seems more of the latter since everyone just wants to smash and not trust anyone. IMO, it goes hand in hand. Where I am in life right now, if I can't trust you, I'm not gonna **** you. Period. Too much headache behind sex. A lot of people are blinded by sex and ignore tons of red flags that pop up later and cause major problems (which leads back in to the trust issue. It can be a bad cycle :smh: ) I also have to have a connection with the women, mindless sex doesn't do it for me. Been there, done that. Not for me. I'm not even expecting a lot of y'all to even understand this post, because most of you are young and just trying to get as much yambs as possible. I'll just leave this here; when you realize sex is not just about the orgasm, your priorities will change and all of these stupid notions of simping, confusion, and being worried about what the outside thinks of who is on your arm will go away. That being said, this phase can suck tho lol
I respect this what you saying man, but I'm trying to do this. Like Drizzy, said "young women are lost these days", and I ain't trying to help em find nothing. I just want em to make me feel good. That's it. and it might seem ignorant or immature, but that's what it is. I think that's gonna change anytime soon either...probably won't ever change.

That's your first mistake right there, listening to him and aplying ot to your life :smh:

It's responses like this that makes me not want to give valuable advice period on here. It's almost pointless. Niquefreak got tight about something that didn't even apply to him and came back at me for no reason. But it's cool. I'd like to think that I'm offering something to those who are going through what I been through, but it seems like the reaction is "you don't know my life/situation", which I guess comes with the age thing. Which is why we grow in stages in life. Like I said, I don't expect it to hit everyone the same way. I just offer the most sound advice I can. Take it or leave it. Snarky comments aren't necessary though. Peace.

I don't know why you got agitated, it wasn't a shot at you. But if it doesn't apply, let it fly, it saves you unecessary anger and drama.

if that was the case this entire forum might not exist. All I did was reply. and let's not act like you said "oh that sounds like a bad idea" or "idk about that." you flat out told me i was breaking some cardinal rule and that it's automatic break up, therefore I informed you that you don't really know me so I couldn't care less about that bit of negative advice. Like I told Shuttlesworth, y'all really have to quit thinking because someone's direct they're mad. I didn't express anger I was just direct in telling you I don't care what you're talking about.

Edit: :lol: man chill out and stop playing the victim. you seem too old to not know that approaching me the way you did didn't come off as advice and seemed like straight up negativity.

Last edited:

if that was the case this entire forum might not exist. All I did was reply. and let's not act like you said "oh that sounds like a bad idea" or "idk about that." you flat out told me i was breaking some cardinal rule and that it's automatic break up, therefore I informed you that you don't really know me so I couldn't care less about that bit of negative advice. Like I told Shuttlesworth, y'all really have to quit thinking because someone's direct they're mad. I didn't express anger I was just direct in telling you I don't care what you're talking about.

Ok, that's cool but the fact that you had to include an expletive made it sound angry. You're right, I don't know you. But be aware of where you posted. You came here asking for advice, and you got some from someone who has had some experience in your situation. Good, bad, or indifferent, you got what you got. You could have chose not to reply if it didn't apply exatly to you. You don't want advice? Don't post here looking fo it. Simple.

Ok, that's cool but the fact that you had to include an expletive made it sound angry. You're right, I don't know you. But be aware of where you posted. You came here asking for advice, and you got some from someone who has had some experience in your situation. Good, bad, or indifferent, you got what you got. You could have chose not to reply if it didn't apply exatly to you. You don't want advice? Don't post here looking fo it. Simple.
i didn't ask for advice though. this thread is where we can EXPLICITLY ask for advice or just post our yamb tales/situations and i most definitely didn't ask what i should do about it. my post actually was just about me being anxious to go back home in 2 weeks so i can smash. it would be different if i asked for advice. i didn't though. and i'm a kid bro...i curse a lot. it doesn't mean I'm mad. :lol: i'm fine. we good. #PeaceLove&Yambs

I was at an HBCU for a year... and was around so many bad yambs it was ridonk ...
Ever since I left the school in may, I've been on a solo grind... and not around them as often...
Being around pretty girls makes it easier when to holla at pretty fieldwork...
When you work with a bunch of old white dudes, all your customers are old people / MIWNFs, and your class is mostly ugly girls who have to apply themselves academics b/c they're not pretty enough to get by on their looks...
A fine girl is like a rare sight...
I see.... maybe 2 girls a week that I would approach...
And the club scene is not the business ... I need to get around some good looking yambs again and get comfortable being a4ound them.

I feel you on that topic. I run into that same problem.

I'm in an office Monday - Friday and most of the people I work with are around the age of 40.

The bar and club scene isn't my thing either.

The lack of pretty yambs is scarce in my area.

Just my 2 cent vent

i didn't ask for advice though. this thread is where we can EXPLICITLY ask for advice or just post our yamb tales/situations and i most definitely didn't ask what i should do about it. my post actually was just about me being anxious to go back home in 2 weeks so i can smash. it would be different if i asked for advice. i didn't though. and i'm a kid bro...i curse a lot. it doesn't mean I'm mad. :lol: i'm fine. we good. #PeaceLove&Yambs

Cool my dude. :pimp:

Was in class yesterday thinking about the yambs I had right there in my lap, but didn't finish the deal. I was in class just :smh: .

Spent the summer in Orlando visiting my fam.... seen a lot of quality aged Yams :smh: i gotta go back soon but ain't really **** to do there if you're not 21+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom