TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
with this huge cold streak i'm on, my entire mentality got completely ****** up. Its like a shooter in a slump, if you cant hit a damn jumpshot for months straight you start thinking/aiming/being hesitant every time you shoot and you just stay bricking.

-i cant even be comfortable around the attractive girls anymore like i once was before. ****'s sad.

-i start viewing all these females as walking sex toys, and instead of just talking to one like the regular person they are, you're always hesitant to talk to one or when you do talk to one all you're thinking about is eventually ******g.

Its all a mental game and I'm mentally ****** up right now.

Last edited:
with this huge cold streak i'm on, my entire mentality got completely ****** up. Its like a shooter in a slump, if you cant hit a damn jumpshot for months straight you start thinking/aiming/being hesitant every time you shoot and you just stay bricking.
-i cant even be comfortable around the attractive girls anymore like i once was before. ****'s sad.
-i start viewing all these females as walking sex toys, and instead of just talking to one like the regular person they are, you're always hesitant to talk to one or when you do talk to one all you're thinking about is eventually ******g.
straight up mind screwing yourself ... :lol:

I look at chicks as walking yambs too...

I think you gotta just get around some pretty girls...

Randomly speak to the yambs around town... say "how you doing"... if she slows down, keep going..

If she says "hi" and keeps it rolling, then you just spoke...

You fresh off a coma... you gotta go thru rehab to get your game back...

Crawl before you walk, famb.

Relax dude. They are human being, just go talk to her like it's no big deal.

Remember, they poop just like you.

I feel you on that topic. I run into that same problem.
I'm in an office Monday - Friday and most of the people I work with are around the age of 40.
The bar and club scene isn't my thing either.
The lack of pretty yambs is scarce in my area.
Just my 2 cent vent

Nah g, you just ain't going where the yambs is located. You go to work then home. When you gonna get to see the yambronis?

Find a happy hour that professional types go to. Plenty of single young, middle and old yamb sandwiches to practice and network with.

I'm in a shooting slump myself...

Think its time to pull out the 8 Ft goal...cause that's what I end up having to do when the shot isn't falling.

Bring out the Fisher Street...

AYpedO
sick.gif
The analogy flew over your head obviously...

Lower the rim...

I DON'T WANT TO CHEAT ON MY WIFE SO IT IS ON HOLD FOR NOW. SHE IS FREE TO DO HER THING AND I'M FREE TO DO MINE. I WANT TO BE 100% CERTAIN EVERYTHING IS OUT OF MY SYSTEM BEFORE I TAKE THE PLUNGE BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN DIVORCE OR CHEATING WHEN MARRIED.
I BELIEVE ELDERWATSONDIGGS SAID IT BEST IN ONE OF HIS POSTS IN THIS THREAD....

mutual agreement or something you came up with?

(mutual does not mean you brought it up first, and then she agreed.... )

Nah g, you just ain't going where the yambs is located. You go to work then home. When you gonna get to see the yambronis?
Find a happy hour that professional types go to. Plenty of single young, middle and old yamb sandwiches to practice and network with.

THIS.

I tell so many of my girlfriends about happy hour.... these are young, attracted, college educated females in their mid 20s. Of course, they are afraid to because a) they so USED to going to a club where all you gotta do is dance and look good. Happy hours require more effort because you going off looks and convo, and it's not dark :lol: This is for meeting quick yambs you want to smash.

Also, hit up a gym--- most chicks (myself included) at one point went to the gym FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of meeting a guy. These chicks are easy to spot out.

a) they will NOT be going hard (no concept of reps, hitting certain areas on their body, etc.)
b) if you catch them taking a picture of themselves
c) they are watching TV while on a treadmill
d) ALL they are doing are squats and leg lunges or other lower body exercises that involve the legs and thighs (those are exercises that increase mass... why they want a bigger mass you say? C'mon, think about it :lol: )

Now if you tryna meet a chick you can at least smash on a reg or if you feel like being cuffed but aren't finding "cuff" worthy chicks...

Somehow get in a group of friends of people your age. Honestly? I've done this thru ppl I've dated but then we decided not to anymore. DON'T TELL THE GROUP YA'LL ARE DATING/SMASHING. Keep it to maybe one or two people knowing, preferably none. That way you aren't "known" as the guy who was dating so and so. If you smash, smash once or twice and again, DON'T TELL ANYBODY. If you are cool and things end amicably, you'll continue to get invites to outings/brunches/house parties/etc from OTHER people in the group (friending on Facebook is key ; comment on statuses, like pictures, you know the drill. BUT DON'T BE ALL FLIRTY, you don't wanna come off like a hound dog tryna smash the homies. And DON'T just friend the girls in the group... this is a dead give away you are just a hound dog. Then, you'll meet NEW yambs.... everybody always brings a "friend from work" or "friend from school" or "friend who just moved from out of town" or something! That's where things get interesting :evil: :tongue:

Most of the guys I've messed with in the last 2-3 years (and it wasn't just smashing) was through that process... through mutual friends. My one group of friends is like a waterhole, I swear. It's always a brunch, or pool party, or bday party, or something... it'll be the standard "crew" but It's always new dudes/chicks coming around.

^ I like hearing a females perspective on acquiring the goods...

GatorBelts should come thorugh this thread more often...

Last edited:

Also, hit up a gym--- most chicks (myself included) at one point went to the gym FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE of meeting a guy. These chicks are easy to spot out.

This is a fact. A lot of girls go to the gym and do nothing but walk around, act like they're stretching and look thirsty. I love those types. :lol:

I never saw or smelled my ex-gf poop for a year and a half. And she still has not admitted to pooping. Like legit she claims she doesn't poop. Girls be mad sneaky with their poop game.

realistically, i can appreciate a woman who goes out of their way to not let u smell them fart or dump. at least until things get srs. :pimp:

gatorbelts giving up the game:pimp:

also any chick at the gym that steps foot on the court knowing damn well she can't hoop and most times even the ones that can hoop are looking for the lockdown d and I aint talking metta world peace

This is a fact. A lot of girls go to the gym and do nothing but walk around, act like they're stretching and look thirsty. I love those types. :lol:
You mean the runway Barbie-type that rolls up with three magazines for the tread, on her phone more than she's actually working out, and afraid to drop a bead of sweat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom