TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cuz she got a kid doesn't mean it has to be all that. Smash. Plus unless you allow it because it's something you want, it won't get there.

nah shorty already talking long term and stuff like that. Will update in the morning. Bout to go meet her now.

How do y'all treat your J.O's? After I release, she be like lets cuddle for a while, in my head im like wtff. I always say lets just put our clothes on, then shortly thereafter im booking it back home. After releasing its fascinating how my feelings towards her change, I just wanna get away from her asap.

How do y'all treat your J.O's? After I release, she be like lets cuddle for a while, in my head im like wtff. I always say lets just put our clothes on, then shortly thereafter im booking it back home. After releasing its fascinating how my feelings towards her change, I just wanna get away from her asap.
that's basically how I am, I don't even want to stay around after i'm done. I be ready to pick my **** up and leave.

that's basically how I am, I don't even want to stay around after i'm done. I be ready to pick my **** up and leave.
One of the main reasons I don't see myself getting married or shacking up with a woman...

I know...
grin.gif

Last edited:
Keep in mind busting early depends on position too. When I feel like I'm about to release I change to a position where you can last forever. This comes with experience after you've completed some significant yamb acquisition though. For example man on top is the hardest to last a long time, doggy style theres some more control, I still find it tough to last long. In cowgirl I can last forever though. That's just me.

QUALITY POST.

FOR ME, IT'S WHEN THE GIRL IS RIDING ME ON. I CAN LAST UNTIL JUDGEMENT DAY IN THAT POSITION.

Girl spent all weekend with me, still no yambs. She's still here watching football. 
:lol:, you probably blew any chance at the box now fam, I ain't never had a girl stay the night and not brought her to that o.
When you spend a whole weekend with a girl sex just happens, did you even stay in the same bed?

Thinking about it, that chick that plays the "chick you're talking to"/just friends card whenever it's convenient have to be one of the worst kinda people. They so effortlessly **** with your emotions to fill out their selfish needs at the moment they need it. Run from them joints, you don't cuddle with your "friends".

Well honestly, you gotta blame yourself it's not their fault you caught feelings.
Truth is unless yall are in an exclusive relationship you better keep your options open instead focusing all your energy on her.
I've been with girls who play other dudes like that and it's because they overextend themselves and women love attention.
Unless she's your wife or fiance, you should never take anything that happens with a female personally.
How you cuddling without sex to begin with?

THIS.

CUDDLING HAPPENS AFTER SEX AND NOT A SECOND BEFORE.

sup bros

Hows a white male such as myself experience the black yambs i see in the booty thread? :nerd:

do I have a fair chance at this?

A LOT OF BLACK GIRLS WANT TO DATE OUTSIDE OF THEIR RACE BUT ARE EXTREMELY HESITANT BECAUSE OF STIGMAS. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE A LOT OF BLACK GUYS HAVE NO QUALMS WHAT SO EVER OF GOING OUTSIDE THEIR RACE. I KNOW I DON'T. THE LAST BLACK GIRL I DATED WAS PROBABLY 8-9 GIRLS AGO.

maaaaaan i'm going back home in 2 weeks for my girl's homecoming, i'm a freshman in college she's a senior in hs.
i try not to think about smashing because i get a little angry, but with the day quickly approaching she's always like "ohhhh i can't wait to do it." blah blah blah and now i'm beyond ready...my libido levels will be constantly rising for this two week period and will explode when i get on this ringwald. she ain't safe. :evil:

i don't believe in cheating. judge me. idc. eat a ****.

Last edited:
maaaaaan i'm going back home in 2 weeks for my girl's homecoming, i'm a freshman in college she's a senior in hs.
i try not to think about smashing because i get a little angry, but with the day quickly approaching she's always like "ohhhh i can't wait to do it." blah blah blah and now i'm beyond ready...my libido levels will be constantly rising for this two week period and will explode when i get on this ringwald. she ain't safe.
devil.gif
i don't believe in cheating. judge me. idc. eat a ****.

nah shorty already talking long term and stuff like that. Will update in the morning. Bout to go meet her now.

hate to quote myself but yeah, last night was a messShorty had me waiting on her for like 2 hours, we chill at the bar. I get he yambs burt she wanted to stay over. I was cool with it. In the morning, i wake up and forgot she's there. I ask her when she's leaving. She said she wanna stay awhile. End up staying till like 2pm. On the way out the door, shse starts making plans and tells me she wants me to meet her son and she wants to bring him over. Smh.

hate to quote myself but yeah, last night was a messShorty had me waiting on her for like 2 hours, we chill at the bar. I get he yambs burt she wanted to stay over. I was cool with it. In the morning, i wake up and forgot she's there. I ask her when she's leaving. She said she wanna stay awhile. End up staying till like 2pm. On the way out the door, shse starts making plans and tells me she wants me to meet her son and she wants to bring him over. Smh.

Congratz. You're now a father
(in her book though)

Last edited:

DID YOU LET SHORTY KNOW THAT YOU DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING SERIOUS? OR JUST WANTED YAMBS OR FUN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom