TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized this thread is the girl problem version of Thread about nothing :lol:

57 pages how many pics have been posted ? :smh:

how? black college chicks I know still go with the white boy jokes when they're messing with white boys.
First, Educated black women are very rare, and the ones that are educated you want to give them to a white man.

I just realized this thread is the girl problem version of Thread about nothing :lol:

U hit da nail on da head. Too many weird situations and stories have been shared in this thread..

That's the point. I hope you know there is a "Post Cute/Fine Girls thread" where each of the 300 pages is full of photos of beautiful clean women.

In this thread, we discuss issues and advice regarding these yambs.

Last edited:
That's the point. I hope you know there is a "Post Cute/Fine Girls thread" where each of the 300 pages is full of photos of beautiful clean women.
I can't post all my yambs in the cute girl thread cuz they're not all cute.

*Gurhs*

I can't post all my yambs in the cute girl thread cuz they're not all cute.

*Gurhs*

I can't post any of mine cause they're mostly full on ***** pics. I don't like it all being put out there like that though, I like some mystery.

how? black college chicks I know still go with the white boy jokes when they're messing with white boys.
First, Educated black women are very rare, and the ones that are educated you want to give them to a white man.

He may just be purely stupid based on his last couple of responses. Oh well.

better strap up...
That's how babies are made .. I've seen it SEVERAL times
did this exact thing before my prom w/ her plus she gets the BC shot plus i took her V. i strapped up w/ her like twice and won't ever do so again. y'all can tell me be careful and BC doesn't always work, idc though. *shrugs* i can't even get up w/ condoms anyway.

did this exact thing before my prom w/ her plus she gets the BC shot plus i took her V. i strapped up w/ her like twice and won't ever do so again. y'all can tell me be careful and BC doesn't always work, idc though. *shrugs* i can't even get up w/ condoms anyway.
well go head on then, brother.

that's all i needed to hear

do backflips in the yambs....

:pimp: :pimp:

inb4 horror stories of folks getting pregnant on BC... cuz the antiRAWers are going to tell you some.

well go head on then, brother.
that's all i needed to hear
do backflips in the yambs....
:pimp: :pimp:
inb4 horror stories of folks getting pregnant on BC... cuz the antiRAWers are going to tell you some.

:lol: trust me. i already know it. Raw dawg'n w/ her is all i really know man. i can't go back.
but yeah that's why i said idc because i know the stories are comin.

U hit da nail on da head. Too many weird situations and stories have been shared in this thread..

Those thread are appreciation threads consisting mainly of women no one posting has met.

I was under the impression this thread was about discussing real world scenarios that would ultimately lead to acquiring said yambs or at the VERY least a movie date :lol: .

This thread is the Oprah network version of the "Can I hit Loser thread"

"no cuddling till after sex"? either y'all super pimps straight deal with only Jo's or are lying. So y'all over shorty crib watching a flick before the yambs and y'all on opposite ends of the coach? Whatever bruh.

"no cuddling till after sex"? either y'all super pimps straight deal with only Jo's or are lying. So y'all over shorty crib watching a flick before the yambs and y'all on opposite ends of the coach? Whatever bruh.
i was afraid of cats coming in giving ridiculous advice just cuz.

you might be right, or folks may have different definiitions of cuddling.

to them, cuddling my mean holding and hugging in a certain manner...

to others, like yourself, may just be intimate contact.

but if cats think they're just showing up, delivering D, and walking about EVERYTIME not telling the truth.

JOs are JOs... but i'm not kicking them out EVERYTIME, or avoiding all contact... especially if they're a cool JO...

just thought of something, off track, but are you antonlavey?

Those thread are appreciation threads consisting mainly of women no one posting has met.
I was under the impression this thread was about discussing real world scenarios that would ultimately lead to acquiring said yambs or at the VERY least a movie date :lol: .
This thread is the Oprah network version of the "Can I hit Loser thread"
http://niketalk.com/t/507586/tay-thread-about-yambs/1050#post_16403740

handful of pages back, my g...

Yeah I saw those but one "success" out of 58 pages man |I

:lol: :pimp:

aaaahhhh last night was the best ever!!!!! This one of my best cuffing seasons yet :D

Look at this simp *** ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom