TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
see all we wants is the MONEY....

damn gucc yall was watchin daddy daycare in the same bed lol i dont know what to say

Last edited:
Gucc sounds like u did some power simping on that broad and she probably has a man.

I never in my life had a girl spent the night much less a whole dam weekend and not get yambs.

sup bros

Hows a white male such as myself experience the black yambs i see in the booty thread? :nerd:

do I have a fair chance at this?

of course you do brah..there isn't one woman on this earth you can't have all you gotta do is have your game tight

its easier than it sounds though

Last edited:
sup bros
Hows a white male such as myself experience the black yambs i see in the booty thread? :nerd:

I know plenty of black girl that get down with white dudes.

Bring your "A" game and get them yambs.

But watch out... when you go black, you never go back! :lol:

Gucc sounds like u did some power simping on that broad and she probably has a man.

I never in my life had a girl spent the night much less a whole dam weekend and not get yambs.
We went out for a dinner and movie then she said she wanted to spend the night. I paid for the movie.

see how much she could get away with you..you just don't spend the weekend with a guy and sleep in the same bed with him and not do anything..maybe she'll give it up before she leaves..but from my personal experience it usually doesn't leave to no where but that's just me

Cuz you assume sex is gonna happen. But when you get tired of the ****, you fall into this lull where somehow you think they're not going to be women as they've always been and you catch feelings. **** happens. You are completely correct though, i put that out there for them dudes that are already caught up in the same situation.

You absolutely right my man, but like the black scholar Malice of The Clipse once said.
"So heartbreaking like loving a *****, might hurt you once but never no more"
It's absolutely fine and necessary to get caught out there once, only way to learn how to see through situations like those is experience

sup bros

Man, first off be yourself, but honestly you sound like you just want a black girl for the novelty of dating a black girl which is whack, or even if you're just tryin to take her down, be yourself but be aggressive, none of that "damn girl/baby" if you really don't talk like that, just approach her the same way you would approach a white girl, most of the girls in that thread are strippers tho, so if you want a stripper, go to a well known big booty strip club and offer to pay for the box

You probably are better off just finding a big booty white girl and wreckin doe real talk

sup bros
Hows a white male such as myself experience the black yambs i see in the booty thread?
nerd.gif

Most black women don't believe in race mixing; hence multitiple baby mothers. A black women would rather lay with a married black man, than a single white man. There are exceptions tho. But if you want a dime black woman your chances are slim, unless she's a gold digger.

sup bros

Man, first off be yourself, but honestly you sound like you just want a black girl for the novelty of dating a black girl which is whack, or even if you're just tryin to take her down, be yourself but be aggressive, none of that "damn girl/baby" if you really don't talk like that, just approach her the same way you would approach a white girl, most of the girls in that thread are strippers tho, so if you want a stripper, go to a well known big booty strip club and offer to pay for the box

You probably are better off just finding a big booty white girl and wreckin doe real talk

Pretty much this. People always have this misconception when approaching women of different races like you have to act a certain way, when realistically that's not the case. If you just approach them with confidence, you're halfway there. You just can't be corny or look like you're in over your head, cause women can sense that from a mile away.

sup bros

Pretty much this. People always have this misconception when approaching women of different races like you have to act a certain way, when realistically that's not the case. If you just approach them with confidence, you're halfway there. You just can't be corny or look like you're in over your head, cause women can sense that from a mile away.
All of that is very true. To the guy asking for advice, keep i mind that most black women are not used to being seriously (none of that "aye ma") approached by guys of other races so being a pioneer can definitely benefit you.

go for black women in college..they will be more acceptable of a white guy..hood chicks will just joke around with you and call you white boy..you might smash but I dont think you wanna go thru hearing white boy jokes just to get some booty

go for black women in college..they will be more acceptable of a white guy..hood chicks will just joke around with you and call you white boy..you might smash but I dont think you wanna go thru hearing white boy jokes just to get some booty
The typical uncle tom answer.

Man I'm in a rough situation. Bagged this bad broad a week and change ago. Hung out with her and she comes to chill with me during the day. Problem is she got a kid but her baby daddy aint in the pic. my boys tell me that she's prob trying to find a daddy for her kid or get anew baby daddy. I aint get the yambs yet but she said that she wants to stay over at my crib tonight and give up the yambs. So tempted to get in there but aint trying to have shorty attached. smh

Just cuz she got a kid doesn't mean it has to be all that. Smash. Plus unless you allow it because it's something you want, it won't get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom