TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bust early sometimes on round 1 after a short rest and a sandwhich im ready for round 2 and round 2 is always a marathon. Just get that first one outta the way and get to work

I hate texting *******

I just want to penetrate

I also hate how cold weather makes girls wants relationships

yeah if you bust quick just start eatin her or some other foreplay then the second go round you'll be good. i've had to do that once when i was doing it w/ my girl after a long break. she was on some let's see how long we can go w/out doing it type ****. :rolleyes

NOPE, the first one is a game changer, i dont play that noise at all homie, i hate it when girls say that, and they ALWAYS say that bull
the second one i never heard it, but it do sound good as hell

:lol: man I've NEVER said any of these-- are guys really into this?? :nerd:
idk, some dudes in here are borderline narcissistic, homies "dirty talk" are indirect compliments

i prefer if a girl doesnt talk, no words, lemme get dem oohs and aahs, and i go from rock to diamond

Keep in mind busting early depends on position too. When I feel like I'm about to release I change to a position where you can last forever. This comes with experience after you've completed some significant yamb acquisition though. For example man on top is the hardest to last a long time, doggy style theres some more control, I still find it tough to last long. In cowgirl I can last forever though. That's just me.
we twins, except if shorty got dat bomb, doggy is just as likely as missionary

idk, some dudes in here are borderline narcissistic, homies "dirty talk" are indirect compliments
i prefer if a girl doesnt talk, no words, lemme get dem oohs and aahs, and i go from rock to diamond

Ain't nothing indirect about that, I love it when a chick tell me some obscene ish during sex. Yeah the oohs and ahhs are cute...But I love the chicks who talk dirty.

quick yambs question, how do yall deal with a chick who's being gassed by other dudes, but is flirting with you?..help a N out.

quick yambs question, how do yall deal with a chick who's being gassed by other dudes, but is flirting with you?..help a N out.
take it down, but dont feed into da whole campaign, cuz its gonna look like you mess wit her BECAUSE she's being hyped instead of you

conquering that like romans do to a small village.

take it down, but dont feed into da whole campaign, cuz its gonna look like you mess wit her BECAUSE she's being hyped instead of you

conquering that like romans do to a small village.
I feel you, ninjahood always coming thru with da knowledge ...apreciate it fam.

I hate texting *******​

I just want to penetrate​

I also hate how cold weather makes girls wants relationships​
Your text game gotta be proper if you trying to get much of these yambs in today's world...

Cats be straight lying if they're saying they're getting yambs by ONLY calling girls

**** ain't going down like that now a days...

I used to hate texting when I was younger, Im used to it now. Plus you aint gotta worry about the girl keep asking "Why you not talking?" while you watching the game or something. I used to hate that ****.

In cowgirl I can last forever though

Reverse cowgirl to. I can lay there and grab that mass all day.

Last edited:
I hate texting *******​

I just want to penetrate​

I also hate how cold weather makes girls wants relationships​
Your text game gotta be proper if you trying to get much of these yambs in today's world...

Cats be straight lying if they're saying they're getting yambs by ONLY calling girls

**** ain't going down like that now a days...

For real, especially if you're dealing with younger women. Mentioning a phone call to them would be asking if they had a typewriter :lol:

I used to hate texting when I was younger, Im used to it now. Plus you aint gotta worry about the girl keep asking "Why you not talking?" while you watching the game or something. I used to hate that ****.
Reverse cowgirl to. I can lay there and grab that mass all day.

Agree on everything.

So used to text, i'm like :x when I get a call and I know it's going to be a long one (more than 1 minute).

Ain't nothing indirect about that, I love it when a chick tell me some obscene ish during sex. Yeah the oohs and ahhs are talking dirty is cute...But I love the chicks who talk dirty moan and scream because they are gettin piped well so they cant talk.
fixed that fo you homie

Same thing happened to me last year so I start liking her (first mistake :smh: ) and then after a while she was shagging with my dude from class

Now we have class together and she still be acting the same :smh: (I dont text her anymore unless its school related so I guess thats the only good thing I been doin)

I learned not to let chicks gas me with they flirty ways

Last edited:
:rofl:  You are TRIPPIN famb! I'm sure you manned up though.. right? 
idek what she meant by that.. After that last conversation i never heard from her again

You lost me here. What? You feel asleep??
Yeah.. my bad on the vagueness

Wait wait wait wait wait a damn minute here RVD. She invited you over and y'all played 2k :lol:. You get invited to stay, sleep in HER bed. You make moves and she pushes you away 2 x, then tells you to "man up" W T F does that even mean? Am I the only one confused by that story? What were you doing bro. If that was me, after I'm in the bed with you, it's going down or I'mma just leave yo' punk *** in the bed. What's wrong with these chicks today? She effin with your mind lol
til this day i'm still confused. I was trying to see if she was using me or something but the only thing i ever brought her was a pizza.

idk man maybe she was saying I had a small meat

Last edited:
:rofl:  You are TRIPPIN famb! I'm sure you manned up though.. right? 
idek what she meant by that.. After that last conversation i never heard from her again

You lost me here. What? You feel asleep??
Yeah.. my bad on the vagueness

Wait wait wait wait wait a damn minute here RVD. She invited you over and y'all played 2k :lol:. You get invited to stay, sleep in HER bed. You make moves and she pushes you away 2 x, then tells you to "man up" W T F does that even mean? Am I the only one confused by that story? What were you doing bro. If that was me, after I'm in the bed with you, it's going down or I'mma just leave yo' punk *** in the bed. What's wrong with these chicks today? She effin with your mind lol
til this day i'm still confused. I was trying to see if she was using me or something but the only thing i ever brought her was a pizza.

idk man maybe she was saying I had a small meat

I've had similar, **** is wild confusing. Invite you to the crib, cook you dinner, treat you like a King, heavy petting and breast play...but roadblock at the box.

I've had similar, **** is wild confusing. Invite you to the crib, cook you dinner, treat you like a King, heavy petting and breast play...but roadblock at the box.

I remember her randomly telling me "I only kiss men I'm in a relationship with" while i'm laying in bed with her 3 days after we met... idk what to make of the situation

I used to (and still) have to work on not worrying about interrupting, or bothering, or anything like that...

i got something that needs to be said.. and somebody's gonna hear it, dammbit... :lol:

anybody wanna speak on this? i've never had a problem with keeping a females convo going...

the initial "hey" used to BUG me... like... "she's gonna look at me like 'what' and i wont know why i'm bothering her except i want to cumb on her face"

i've gotten over it, but it still bugs me from time to time...

I remember her randomly telling me "I only kiss men I'm in a relationship with" while i'm laying in bed with her 3 days after we met... idk what to make of the situation
bruh.. true story... i dont eem kiss chicks....

if i kiss you... i REALLY like you... that's on par w/ licking the yambs IMO...

but.... she just wanted that secure feeling... chicks like dat ****...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom