TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your not getting it... your not going to get it.

all the money and perks in the world can take you so far. Those that sit back and wait on girls to come are in for a rude awakening. You show off your loot and the leeches are on their way. The dudes saying they are the man for obtaining material items seem to hide behind these things they show off. Having money and a nice crib gets you girls but it might not be the type you want. It will be the types that go after that bread not the girls that care about less.

Whats good about having all this money most claim to have if they are going to sit back and wait for a gold digger to start digging on that gold you have worked so hard for. Thats like walking into a strip club with a hand full of money, the birds are going to love you till the bread is gone. Then what?

See this thread is not about showing off how much you have, or how much of a catch you are. Its about being the predator and going out hunting. Its not about being bait on a hook. All these fellas claiming to be "that dude" seem to be in a form of denial. It does not make it ok to just post up and wait for the birds to come pecking at your hand. You gotta be the eagle that swoops and smashes that bunny cause he was hungry. You dudes with the bank are just setting yourself up to get played if you post and wait.

Money can't buy you game, money can't buy confidence. Its as some dudes are trying to convince themselves that the p will get served eventually just like everything in life. Get out there and live a little. Im positive all these cats claiming to have it going on with a lack of p are not going out there and trying to be the man they really want to be. They have achieved what society has expected but have neglected that inner drive to sweep a girl off her feet. Dudes are sounding mad feminine talking about "I know Im a catch" that **** does not matter. If you dudes are stuck on that mind frame you might as well start putting on make up to catch a ******* eye.

Go out there and choose them.

QFE and repped

Real talk I misread that line...I thought it said its much easier to pull them when they are in the womb

Talking to my NT brethren right now...*Stay away from lunch dates until you've gotten the yambs.*

I took one I've been working on for a month out for lunch today. Although she's still interested, the fact I couldn't close on any true touching did.t hold over well. I should've turned up on sexual engagement, in general...but there's a part of me that can't help but keep it civil...in the middle of Panera at 12p.

We had much more sexual chemistry on our first date with touching and being all over each other...I'm shelving lunch dates until they ride my face from now on.

I'm shelving lunch dates until they ride my face from now on.

good move. I'm a night time kind of guy, so visiting the pub at the end of a date is a must for me, get a little bit of booze flowing in both of you and making moves is more natural. 8)

I haven't had any yambs in awhile. I been too cool & reserved to get at some potentials though. I usually see nice looking gals choosing up on dudes I know thats losers but its all good.
I'm sitting in my office right now, like damn I need some quality cheeks spreading over my desk but I ain't got it.
mean.gif
I just got a big wad of cash & cc's, keys, receipt book & other **** that belongs on a desk.
But its all good though: no kids, nice ride, self employed with a nice *** office suite, got a studio in the house, kick game nice, ocean waves. Just drama free & stress free living. Been working out too.
I been the man.
pimp.gif
Homie...
pimp.gif

all the money and perks in the world can take you so far. Those that sit back and wait on girls to come are in for a rude awakening. You show off your loot and the leeches are on their way. The dudes saying they are the man for obtaining material items seem to hide behind these things they show off. Having money and a nice crib gets you girls but it might not be the type you want. It will be the types that go after that bread not the girls that care about less.
Whats good about having all this money most claim to have if they are going to sit back and wait for a gold digger to start digging on that gold you have worked so hard for. Thats like walking into a strip club with a hand full of money, the birds are going to love you till the bread is gone. Then what?
See this thread is not about showing off how much you have, or how much of a catch you are. Its about being the predator and going out hunting. Its not about being bait on a hook. All these fellas claiming to be "that dude" seem to be in a form of denial. It does not make it ok to just post up and wait for the birds to come pecking at your hand. You gotta be the eagle that swoops and smashes that bunny cause he was hungry. You dudes with the bank are just setting yourself up to get played if you post and wait.
Money can't buy you game, money can't buy confidence. Its as some dudes are trying to convince themselves that the p will get served eventually just like everything in life. Get out there and live a little. Im positive all these cats claiming to have it going on with a lack of p are not going out there and trying to be the man they really want to be. They have achieved what society has expected but have neglected that inner drive to sweep a girl off her feet. Dudes are sounding mad feminine talking about "I know Im a catch" that **** does not matter. If you dudes are stuck on that mind frame you might as well start putting on make up to catch a ******* eye.

THIS
i understand girls want someone who has something going for themelves, but i personally prefer the girl who would stay as i'm going through the struggle to acquire the money and "good life."
to me it's pretty simple logic that if you have all this stuff going for yourself career wise, then 8 times out of 10 the girls that just come your way will be because of your status. with all those great qualities if you GO GET brawds you're more likely to get one who likes you for you simply because you can make the choice to keep that information from them until you see they're sincere.

Last edited:

I understand where you're coming from but a lot of dudes get tired of having to go out there and chase hard for them when someone with less than them can go out and pull yambs easier like if I have this, that and the third then why should i be chasing them?

I understand where you're coming from but a lot of dudes get tired of having to go out there and chase hard for them when someone with less than them can go out and pull yambs easier like if I have this, that and the third then why should i be chasing them?
It's not about chasing though it's just being pro active.
If you want women, talk to women it's really that simple.
Dudes naming there perks, stats and incomes but like Brown eloquently stated, it's irrelevant.
What matters is your self awareness, outlook and connection you are able to make with any female you wanna be involved with.
Just because you have XYZ material items and are considered a "catch" by society standards really means nothing in the long run, unless you looking for a vh1/sugar baby/bad girls club type woman.
I've been with women who's boyfriends/men that we're chasing had more money, better cars, big cribs, diamonds and would consistently buy them anything they wanted.
But they ****** with me off the strength of me being myself always and stimulating them in places that those things couldn't
The material **** will never replace what you can do to a woman's vibrations if you stay true to you.

racial "preference" is not a preference, its racism

Oh yeah? :smh:
well you took my quote out of context, i can say i prefer asian girls, but that doesnt make me racist because i will NOT turn down black or white girls, now in the context of my quote, that was in response to someone saying they dont date a race which is definite racism

Preference is not racism.

But when you say : "Will never get with this dude/girl because he/she is (black, asian, white, whatever)"

that's a no-no for me :smh:

Get to know the person, and you can decide after.

Preference is not racism.

But when you say : "Will never get with this dude/girl because he/she is (black, asian, white, whatever)"

that's a no-no for me :smh:

Get to know the person, and you can decide after.

This. Building up another race while tearing others down =/= racial preference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom