TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some yambs advice.
There's this chick who works at Champs.I don't know what to say to her because I don't
wanna make an a** outta myself.She even recognized me today because she probably
remember me from last week.
There's another chick from my class I wanna holla at.I kinda sit near her.I don't know how to
break the ice.

Anything is good to break the ice.

Ask her for a pen or a piece of paper. Don't be a **** and get the conversation going.

If everything goes well, tell her "Thanks for the piece of paper, but you forgot to add your number" :evil:
What about the chick at Champs?

Rumors come and go in high school. Play ball and wait for them to go away.
Then, step your game with women and get them prom Yambs!

Yeah, 90% of those people you won't ever see again once you go to college. Just enjoy your Senior Year, as the rumors will fade into the distance. Don't make the same mistake I did in HS, and wife the same chick for 4 years straight. Nothing technically wrong with it, as it shows stability, but I literally had yambs thrown at me every week after track meets. If you play basketball, it's easy to take your pickings of the cheerleaders (there's always one of them throwing around yamps) on away games.

need some yamb advice fellas my game really sucks right now

- met a girl at a club 2 weeks ago went out with her that week to dinner.  Just got the goodnight kiss and lets hang out again.  We schedule for the upcoming tuesday she switches to thursday b/c shes busy. 

at 2 pm that day she flakes and cancels.  i ask her about sunday no response.

I call her on monday and she said shes at the gym ill call you back.  she calls me back in 15 mins.

im @ work so i call her when i get off which is 30 mins later. she doesn't pick up.  She says shes at dinner with a friend and how as work? i reply and ask her how was work- no response. 

haven't talked to her since.

Im lost b/c she was on it hard and than just keeps playing games now- advice brethren
delete her number immediately, should have done it earlier after she flaked.

Same thing,

ask her for a shirt or something,

compliment her (on her shoes, eyes, hair, anything), make her laugh, try the t-shirt, ask her what she thinks (depends on how she answers, you'll know what's up)

Ask for the digits and if you don't get it, move on, because coming back everyday to get it is creepy as hell.

Plenty of fishes in the sea if you don't get this one.

Same thing,

ask her for a shirt or something,

compliment her (on her shoes, eyes, hair, anything), make her laugh, try the t-shirt, ask her what she thinks (depends on how she answers, you'll know what's up)

Ask for the digits and if you don't get it, move on, because coming back everyday to get it is creepy as hell.

Plenty of fishes in the sea if you don't get this one.
:lol: Thanks man.First time I seen her working there was last week.Went there again today,for some odd reason she
recognized me.

Last edited:
Aiight here we go..so there's this chick she has liked me for a while..but we neve spoke till this...so today my boy sees her and I jokingly say MGK's line "text back wit ya ******* on it"..he sends her that so now were texting before going out to this party at 12:30..she jokingly says it wouldn't be right if I texted back with my ******* I reply why not..then she says I don't want to start anything sexual with u..I said ok lol..she replies u know I'm not that type of girl..yall think I shouldnt go it tonite or try to cash in

need some yamb advice fellas my game really sucks right now

- met a girl at a club 2 weeks ago went out with her that week to dinner.  Just got the goodnight kiss and lets hang out again.  We schedule for the upcoming tuesday she switches to thursday b/c shes busy. 

at 2 pm that day she flakes and cancels.  i ask her about sunday no response.

I call her on monday and she said shes at the gym ill call you back.  she calls me back in 15 mins.

im @ work so i call her when i get off which is 30 mins later. she doesn't pick up.  She says shes at dinner with a friend and how as work? i reply and ask her how was work- no response. 

haven't talked to her since.

Im lost b/c she was on it hard and than just keeps playing games now- advice brethren

sounds familiar-- she prolly gave you her number just to be nice, she not feeling you dog. When we feeling somebody we don't cancel, point blank. And if we cancel, we DAMB SURE gonna give another time

ex: "dang! can't do it at 7pm but I'm free later on at 9pm, such and such came up ". If we don't give you a reason why we can canceling, that's strike 1 already. If we don't give you a better time, that's strike 2 and 3 and you are out.

Last edited:
Aiight here we go..so there's this chick she has liked me for a while..but we neve spoke till this...so today my boy sees her and I jokingly say MGK's line "text back wit ya ******* on it"..he sends her that so now were texting before going out to this party at 12:30..she jokingly says it wouldn't be right if I texted back with my ******* I reply why not..then she says I don't want to start anything sexual with u..I said ok lol..she replies u know I'm not that type of girl..yall think I shouldnt go it tonite or try to cash in

eeehhhh I can't call it-- she may be a) playing hard to get or b) she likes you really and doesn't wanna get sexual with you because she know you'll categorize her under your "easy access to yambs" file.

The woman in me is saying respect her and if you know u just wanna smash, move on to somebody who also just wants to smash. But then again, like I said--- she could just be playing hard to get and seeing how bad you want to work for it. She may give it up in two weeks.

I don't have enough money to keep coming in here buying stuff just to talk to you. You wanna go get some coffee after work?

:lol:

"I could buy one piece of clothe everyday just to talk to you, but I would prefer to keep my money to buy you a cup of coffee, at what time do you finish?"

Yamb patties I mess with u heavy

honestly? she sounds EXACTLY like how I was with current dude I'm dating--- I really liked him , and had been liking him for a while, so I was apprehensive about being overly sexual with him in texts because I didn't want him to think of me as 'THAT' girl.

:lol:
"I could buy one piece of clothe everyday just to talk to you, but I would prefer to keep my money to buy you a cup of coffee, at what time do you finish?"
damb... i thought i was the only one that was using this..

:lol: :lol:

"look... do i have to keep coming in here to buy stuff...

or are we going to exchange #s and chop it up later?"

i friggin' love TAY, TAY members, and TAY minds...

:pimp: :pimp:

i friggin' love TAY, TAY members, and TAY minds...

I need some yambs advice.
There's this chick who works at Champs.I don't know what to say to her because I don't
wanna make an a** outta myself.She even recognized me today because she probably
remember me from last week.
There's another chick from my class I wanna holla at.I kinda sit near her.I don't know how to
break the ice.
If the girl has something that stands out about her, compliment it or speak on it. If you're nervous around chicks, try to make the convo short and sweet. Tell her she looks like cool people to get to know and that you hope her character reflects her beauty.

Wait, how old are you?

If the girl has something that stands out about her, compliment it or speak on it. If you're nervous around chicks, try to make the convo short and sweet. Tell her she looks like cool people to get to know and that you hope her character reflects her beauty.
Wait, how old are you?
12,nah I'm jp.I'm 21.

This thread is moving at TAN speeds.

But I had someone ask me this question a while back and I didnt have a real answer for him.(inb4 there is no person its you). What do you do if you're struggling with severe premature ejaculation? Its happened to him several times with seemingly no signs of fading and its holding him back dramatically in terms of pursuing women that he likes. Googling solves nothing and I had no answer for him outside of generic "its all in your mind", "stop fapping", "eat better".

You guys know anything about this? He's not going to a doctor either. PLS Respond

If this is crossing the line feel free to delete this post.

Last edited:
This thread is moving at TAN speeds.

But I had someone ask me this question a while back and I didnt have a real answer for him.(inb4 there is no person its you). What do you do if you're struggling with severe premature ejaculation? Its happened to him several times with seemingly no signs of fading and its holding him back dramatically in terms of pursuing women that he likes. Googling solves nothing and I had no answer for him outside of generic "its all in your mind", "stop fapping", "eat better".

You guys know anything about this? He's not going to a doctor either. PLS Respond

If this is crossing the line feel free to delete this post.
PE...

true story...

PM for advice cuz the convo get get really real in here. like... really real...

yo Pattie... might not be able to make moves this weekend, kinfoe... gotta study up for this midterm + work...

we gonna link up, doe... see if you what you say you are...

if you're ugly, i wont feel bad about friendzoning you...

and if you're a dime breezy...i still wont feel bad about friendzoning you... cuz that means you hang with other dime breezys...

which ALSO means you're giving the NT-dime-breezy-discount....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom