TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some yambz last night, but every time I get with her I get un-interested in 'em.. like QUICK. Only with her. I never judge a chick's sex game on the first encounter. She has a grace period of about 3 instances. This was the 3rd. She's a good lookin chick and all, but her personality isn't quite right. She's the good girl type that tries to be nasty. She also suffers from the Burger King syndrome, no golden arch in that back. Talkin bout she was gonna give me some of that schloppy...maaan dat s*** was weaksauce mane.

She's outta thurr. 

DON'T FULLY ELIMINATE FROM THE TEAM. WHEN YOU ARE DOWN AND OUT ON YOUR LUCK YOU ARE GONNA WISH YOU HAD HER STILL.

WEAKSAUCE YAMBS/SLOP TOP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FAPPING.

man this is TAY, i dont care about the face, im talkin about the bod
don't got pics of them tatas yet bro. ..

just the face shot...

got a chick coming thru tomorrow. ..

straight up wife material. .. like...

im mad i met her so early in my life... that's how thorough she is.

QUESTION FOR THE BRO'S IN HERE.

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THOSE JR'S OUT WITH A STRAP AFTER GETTING THE BAREBACK YAMBS?

EVER SINCE ME AND MY MAIN STARTED CONSISTENTLY GOING RAW, MY ENDURANCE WITH THE STRAP WITH MY SIDEPIECES IS GODLIKE. :pimp: & :smh: AT THE SAME TIME.

IT GETS TO THE POINT WHERE THE ONLY TIME I CAN GET OFF IS IF I PULL OUT AND GET THAT ASSISTED FAPPING (GETTING TOP AT THE SAME TIME I'M FAPPING)

QUESTION FOR THE BRO'S IN HERE.

ANYBODY ELSE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THOSE JR'S OUT WITH A STRAP AFTER GETTING THE BAREBACK YAMBS?

EVER SINCE ME AND MY MAIN STARTED CONSISTENTLY GOING RAW, MY ENDURANCE WITH THE STRAP WITH MY SIDEPIECES IS GODLIKE. :pimp: & :smh: AT THE SAME TIME.

IT GETS TO THE POINT WHERE THE ONLY TIME I CAN GET OFF IS IF I PULL OUT AND GET THAT ASSISTED FAPPING (GETTING TOP AT THE SAME TIME I'M FAPPING)

man, ive tried using a condom twice in my life, both times i go all the way soft, like i been watchin an NBA finals game or somethin, i would imagine if i could even get a condom all the way on while staying erect, my endurance would be literally all night, i already go for an hour tops with no condom

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a thing. 
HBCU jo's think their God's gift to the world, but they majoring in P.E. Then they act all stuck up when you come to them correct. Done with them. Stay
"educated" in P.E. and tell me how you're living 10 years from now. 
laugh.gif

HBCU jo's think their God's gift to the world, but they majoring in P.E. Then they act all stuck up when you come to them correct. Done with them. Stay
"educated" in P.E. and tell me how you're living 10 years from now. 
laugh.gif
That's the case with most of the girls I know...no difference at all from the HBCU chicks.

"educated" in P.E. and tell me how you're living 10 years from now. :lol:
or studying to be a "nurse"... knowing damb well they're not going to finish. :lol:

Is it wrong that I feel like I'm just that good of a catch cuz I don't have kids, working on my first masters, and will end up in a very lucrative career?

I understand being humble, but I mean damb ... is it wrong to feel like I'm the sheet?

Plus, I heard on the west coast they choose hard on the brothers

or studying to be a "nurse"... knowing damb well they're not going to finish.
laugh.gif

Is it wrong that I feel like I'm just that good of a catch cuz I don't have kids, working on my first masters, and will end up in a very lucrative career?
I understand being humble, but I mean damb ... is it wrong to feel like I'm the sheet?
Plus, I heard on the west coast they choose hard on the brothers
Exactly, I just smh at these jo's. Cali girls definitely choose harder on the brothers. I know from experience; unfortunately she had to move back to cali and her ex boyfriend got her pregnant just to keep her around. She told him about me. She just followed me on twitter the other day too lol

Man I feel what you're saying Ricky.

Granted I'm not working on my Masters right now, but I recently landed a salaried job and the pay is
nthat.gif
, I'm single, no kids, no baggage.

I feel like the ideal catch right now, and it is kinda hard to stay humble, especially when you see so many brothas out my way doing NOTHING for themselves.

For those reasons my YAMBitions are at the highest level right now.

Man I feel what you're saying Ricky.

Granted I'm not working on my Masters right now, but I recently landed a salaried job and the pay is
nthat.gif
, I'm single, no kids, no baggage.

I feel like the ideal catch right now, and it is kinda hard to stay humble, especially when you see so many brothas out my way doing NOTHING for themselves.

For those reasons my YAMBitions are at the highest level right now.
"Girls" choose loser's who aren't doing anything, and they usually pay the price for their bad decisions later in life. i.e. single mothers, multiple baby dad's etc. But "women" choose men who are doing something, and those are the women who can see the bigger picture. Those women are very scarce in the black community.

"Girls" choose loser's who aren't doing anything, and they usually pay the price for their bad decisions later in life. i.e. single mothers, multiple baby dad's etc. But "women" choose men who are doing something, and those are the women who can see the bigger picture. Those women are very scarce in the black community.

I'm in the same boat as you guys--- single, slim, no kids, own house, and I keep gas in my car and routinely have my oil changed. Will be done with my master's this year.

But when I feel like I want a certain "something" in somebody, I'm called combative and "too good". I'm like you guys though, I'm a catch... is it wrong for me to say that I am?

I'm in the same boat as you guys--- single, slim, no kids, own house, and I keep gas in my car and routinely have my oil changed. Will be done with my master's this year.

But when I feel like I want a certain "something" in somebody, I'm called combative and "too good". I'm like you guys though, I'm a catch... is it wrong for me to say that I am?
nope, maybe you and ricky should date

YNS no longer stands for You're Not Smashing.
It is now Yambs Not Served.
i'm seriously contemplating logging off, creating another screen name, and logging in just to rep this post twice...

Please rep this man...

Please...

the ****? are you black? more importantly, are you srs? i know i said you were a catch on paper, but clearly i jumped the gun too soon, that resume was one sided as hell

what if I was serious? And what difference does MY race make?

And one sided? my resume was no diff than Ricky's... so are you doubting if he's a catch a too?? Or should we re-think how we define 'catch' ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

on my life I'm just kidding--- I'm not dating a black dude right now but I've dated them all my life (26). Honestly? Most black dudes I came into contact with just wasn't cutting it for me so I decided to see what else is out there. I date everybody, I do not discriminate.

And I'm black on BOTH sides. American Negro. All Day. Everyday. By myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom