TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
>D Calling it that will surely leave alot of females dissapointed. Ive got a feeling not every mans "Yambstick" will live up to that name...

:rofl: Go for Yambstick then :lol:

:lol: :rofl: yambstick

I would've thought man-yambs, or mambs, but I guess that's better.

What ever happened to that poster whose avy was a plate of yams? Dude had me rollin everytime.

Cute girl stares at me sometimes during class and we make eye contact but then runs off as soon as we are dismissed.
Does she want the D or not?

First, try to find a seat next to her

Then just start up a simple conversation, ask her when the first midterm is.. pay attention to her reaction, make eye contact .. you'll see if she's interested in maybe talking more.

Then keep it going, ask her if she's ready for it... if she likes the class.. what's her major.. bla bla

Btw at some point you might want to ask fir her name, i would secretly write it down ( i do this since i can't remember ****)

Address her by her name when you can

In the end, maybe after class ends tell her you might need some help.. give her YOUR #

If she texts then keep it business at first, maybe ask for help that you really might need..

Then start up agood conversation, ask her where is she from.. does she live on campus.. get to know her

For every different classand chick try this technique.. report back here and let us know how it goes

Btw i need help too, a girl asked me if i have a stapler, does she want the d?

Yambstick? uhh naaaa, that sounds weird as heck...:lol:

Personally, I was under the impression that "yambs" was gender neutral term. That said, both males and females can equally get and recieve yambs.

YAMBS for life. Chill with the other stuff.

I need to diversify my bonds.

I need to diversify my yambs.

Diversity is :smokin

The girls I've been with recently (relatively haha)

black and mexican
mexican
2 blondes
spanish
persian and mexican
2 indians
black
black and korean

Looking to get a redhead for the first time as well as dip back into the Asian well for good ol' time's sake

My day off the kids is sleep my girl in the shower she bout to get it when she get out the shower im a cut off all the lights and when she steps into the room im a pounch on her *** and PUT IT DOWN :smokin

Don't forget to let us know if yambs were acquired.
yambs were not acquired ...

She had some tiggol bitties though... I was like :wow: when i opened the door.

She started going on how she only dates black guys and how she uses to date an NFL player...

I'm like... "I don't give a fuh what you think *****"

My goal is to be able to have a complete read on her by the third time we kick it...

And by read... I mean yambs...

If not, I'm going for the kill anyways ...

My day off the kids is sleep my girl in the shower she bout to get it when she get out the shower im a cut off all the lights and when she steps into the room im a pounch on her *** and PUT IT DOWN :smokin
knock them yambs out the park, famb... Bonds style.

yambs were not acquired ...
She had some tiggol bitties though... I was like :wow: when i opened the door.
She started going on how she only dates black guys and how she uses to date an NFL player...
I'm like... "I don't give a fuh what you think *****"
My goal is to be able to have a complete read on her by the third time we kick it...
And by read... I mean yambs...
If not, I'm going for the kill anyways ...

she sounds like a total doucher.... where's you meat this chick? :smh:

But like you said, it's about acquiring yambs and not love so I hope you succeed :lol:

[/quote]

You don't, establishing a cult personality, a gaggle of women who are interested in you but you aren't interested in them only makes you more desirable to the yambs you are interested.

Never fully shut down a women unless you are forced too.

Hmm... Good question ?
Hambs was the first word to pop in my head but that seems alittle more appropriate for the female rump...
Da Yambstick ? ...

fyi, I'm pretty sure this is/was a "man".

EDIT

yes it is, my friend tricked me with this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bailey_Jay

is it lame to get on at the mall? do yams wanna be acquired in such setting? how do i even initiate verbiage?
ive never got with a chick on the fly, all yams have been acquired through associates, but as of late the mall challace has runneth over with my type and although i am not parched, thine palate could use some moisturizing

All single women are praying that a smart, funny confident man will walk up to them and take the yambs, in fact they are thirsty for it. You simply have to fit those 3 boxes.

Last edited:
I know she's not waiting for me. She made it seem at first like she wanted to wait and be with me and come
Visit me than it got weird after that. That's why I was trying to rengage her since I'm going to be in Vegas. Might as well since I'm already going to be out there. So advice on that?

SOMEBODY IS HITTING IT.

MOST OF THE TIME IF A WOMAN/GIRL/FEMALE STARTS ACTING BRAND NEW, ANOTHER DUDE IS INVOLVED. MOST FEMALES DON'T HAVE IT IN THEM TO BE STRAIGHT UP, INSTEAD THEY GIVE "HINTS".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom