TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know she's not waiting for me. She made it seem at first like she wanted to wait and be with me and come
Visit me than it got weird after that. That's why I was trying to rengage her since I'm going to be in Vegas. Might as well since I'm already going to be out there. So advice on that?

I know she's not waiting for me. She made it seem at first like she wanted to wait and be with me and come
Visit me than it got weird after that. That's why I was trying to rengage her since I'm going to be in Vegas. Might as well since I'm already going to be out there. So advice on that?

She opened her legs to another dude.

LMAO!!! This thread should be called the ask Gatorbeltsnpattimelts for relationship advice thread !

I swear shes damn near the ONLY person in here thats actually giving good advice.

Na leave it alone fam, you hit her up twice and called, move on.
If she does hit you back and you still wanna engage her that's on you.
It's vegas king, there's plenty more where she came from.

that's what the thread is for...
we dont want anyone to feel ashamed to ask questions... as long as you take heed to the advice, there's no such thing as a dumb question here in TAY...
My man, you sound like a tutor trying to help kids with Algebra II or something. I feel you though. Considering repping you.

take it you're a female, got a trill question foe you, srs

ask away :pimp: :pimp:

this is slowly becoming my favorite thread tho, real talk
is it lame to get on at the mall? do yams wanna be acquired in such setting? how do i even initiate verbiage?

ive never got with a chick on the fly, all yams have been acquired through associates, but as of late the mall challace has runneth over with my type and although i am not parched, thine palate could use some moisturizing

is it lame to get on at the mall? do yams wanna be acquired in such setting? how do i even initiate verbiage?
ive never got with a chick on the fly, all yams have been acquired through associates, but as of late the mall challace has runneth over with my type and although i am not parched, thine palate could use some moisturizing

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mAAAAAAAN, lemme tall ya'll this story about a dude I met at the mall :smh:

Ok so peep, at first it was cool... I was walking then he started walking up besides me and randomly said something to the lines of how I looked nice etc. I giggled, smiled, thought it was cute.... we ended up walking the mall together no lie for like an hour or so.

Moral of the story, anytime is the right time for potential yambs :pimp: :pimp: (he turned out to be a total weirdo though and kept asking me where I was going after the mall and if he could come with :stoneface: )

She not waiting for you b, she "pulling away" because she doesn't want to wait for you b. Reality is you like her but the feeling isn't mutual. Take the hints, don't chase it. Vegas is a big place, ain't no problem getting another one.

yeeeeaaaaaa, I mean she told you she's pulling away, what more do you want?? Sometimes guys put themselves out there in positions they KNOW they shouldn't be in, but then get mad when they end up getting hurt. You already know the deal so just move on. More fish in the sea.

LMAO!!! This thread should be called the ask Gatorbeltsnpattimelts for relationship advice thread !
I swear shes damn near the ONLY person in here thats actually giving good advice.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :lol:

I'm just glad I could offer my assistance--- for real, I usually don't "out" my sex in #NT threads but for once ya'll are not dogging me for it or asking for pics :lol:

Spanish/Israeli yambs 
pimp.gif

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :lol:
I'm just glad I could offer my assistance--- for real, I usually don't "out" my sex in #NT threads but for once ya'll are not dogging me for it or asking for pics :lol:
fellas in this thread understand that the knowledge fountain that is Patti melts can not be scared away by little questions like "what about your yambs" and pics.

We understand that yambs are, indeed everywhere ..

I'd take your advice with a grain of salt though... you seem like one of them super cool types that actually thinks logically ...

Most of the yambs we're trying to acquire don't ...

question:

There is this girl in vegas that I met over 4th of july weekend.  She lives in Vegas- she goes to school out there.  Ive seen her a total of 3 different weekends. She said she wish I lived out there and If I did we would spend all our time with each other.  Last time i saw her she said she was pulling away because of the distance and she was scared.  She said she graduates in may/june from school and well see what happens.

Well i haven't been there in about 5-6 weeks.  Im going next weekend.  But I havent talked to this chick in 3 weeks.  My last 2 text no reply and my last phone call/vmail no reply.

I do like her- yeah i know she lives in vegas i should probably just let her go- but she also said she really likes me.

How do i pique the interest again and let her know im coming next weekend and want to go out?

i went through a similar situation with a joint that lives in phoenix, i live in LA, went out there a few times had a great time and i could tell the feeling was mutual. i goofed and caught feelings and eventually she was on some distant stuff, pulling away and all that. i ended up cutting contact with her as there was no point in texting just to get brief 2 word responses or no response, or to call and get no reply. within 2 weeks of be deading all communication with her she hit me back asking a million questions, wondering why i was "too busy" for her and everything. ima go back out there in a few weeks to get the yambs but i been letting her do all the contacting me now.

best thing i could say is just stop hitting her up completely, are you going to vegas to see her, or are you going to vegas for a trip that was already planned? if your going to vegas regardless if you see her or not, then go, enjoy yourself, hit her up while your out there but be on that casual nonchallant, "if i see you cool, if i don't then oh well" type approach. your going to vegas, from your standpoint obviously it would be a plus in your eyes if you link up with her, but don't let it make or break your trip. it's vegas find a way to have fun one way or another.

fellas in this thread understand that the knowledge fountain that is Patti melts can not be scared away by little questions like "what about your yambs" and pics.
We understand that yambs are, indeed everywhere ..
I'd take your advice with a grain of salt though... you seem like one of them super cool types that actually thinks logically ...
Most of the yambs we're trying to acquire don't ...

my man... IIIIIIIIII'M kinda offended, on behalf of woman-kind. Real **** tho if me my peeps get up this friday, I'mma hit you up (mix of guys and girls, we usually go to a bar together and get chocolate wasted)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mAAAAAAAN, lemme tall ya'll this story about a dude I met at the mall :smh:

Ok so peep, at first it was cool... I was walking then he started walking up besides me and randomly said something to the lines of how I looked nice etc. I giggled, smiled, thought it was cute.... we ended up walking the mall together no lie for like an hour or so.

Moral of the story, anytime is the right time for potential yambs :pimp: :pimp: (he turned out to be a total weirdo though and kept asking me where I was going after the mall and if he could come with :stoneface: )
glory be

i went through a similar situation with a joint that lives in phoenix, i live in LA, went out there a few times had a great time and i could tell the feeling was mutual. i goofed and caught feelings and eventually she was on some distant stuff, pulling away and all that. i ended up cutting contact with her as there was no point in texting just to get brief 2 word responses or no response, or to call and get no reply. within 2 weeks of be deading all communication with her she hit me back asking a million questions, wondering why i was "too busy" for her and everything. ima go back out there in a few weeks to get the yambs but i been letting her do all the contacting me now.
best thing i could say is just stop hitting her up completely, are you going to vegas to see her, or are you going to vegas for a trip that was already planned? if your going to vegas regardless if you see her or not, then go, enjoy yourself, hit her up while your out there but be on that casual nonchallant, "if i see you cool, if i don't then oh well" type approach. your going to vegas, from your standpoint obviously it would be a plus in your eyes if you link up with her, but don't let it make or break your trip. it's vegas find a way to have fun one way or another.
thats what i did i backed off.  i haven't talked to her in over a week since i called and left a voicemail.  in my mind i left you a damn voicemail to say call me back- you didn't.  lets not pretend I didn't hit you up and tried to get in touch with you- so its in your court to call me back. 
its been since last sunday since I did that- so im gonna let it cook and just chill.

Im going to vegas to visit fam and just have fun.  I wanted to invite her out and see what was up and see her- but if she doens't respond when I do so- ill just do me.

thats what i did i backed off.  i haven't talked to her in over a week since i called and left a voicemail.  in my mind i left you a damn voicemail to say call me back- you didn't.  lets not pretend I didn't hit you up and tried to get in touch with you- so its in your court to call me back. 

its been since last sunday since I did that- so im gonna let it cook and just chill.

Im going to vegas to visit fam and just have fun.  I wanted to invite her out and see what was up and see her- but if she doens't respond when I do so- ill just do me.

Good decision

Cute girl stares at me sometimes during class and we make eye contact but then runs off as soon as we are dismissed.
Does she want the D or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom