TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I guess my last question would be should I play those texting games where I wait for her to text me and when she does I don't reply for like 10 mins and all that or just keep going like I have been going? (The texting has been pretty rapid fire).

honestly that **** sounds corny.... you mean to tell me ya'll ACTUALLY do this !?

But then again guys are the same one who will get a girls number and purposely not call for a week or two (seriously who started that? They need to be shot)
Se thats the thing though yeah we say corny **** sometimes but it often works. Women tend to think they are above all the corny **** but yall continuously eat it up and the more yall eat it up the more yambs we eat

Last edited:
Need help,with random chick
Met girl on bus,she started asking mad questions about my headphones. Continued talking she offered her#
saw that she had mad luggage just got off greyhound, she lived like 1 stop away from me offered to carry one of her bags to her apartment.
We started talking decided we grab lunch, she wanted to freshen up and change shoes so she said come on in and wait for me while I change, I was like ok
Had lunch then sat at the park and chatted then went back to her crib and chatted some more. Conversation was alright, she is out there though.
She has no cable or tv got super bored, lied and said I was sleepy. She got the sad face and was like stay, told her I was too tired.
Before I left we exchanged # she made me promise that I would call her. I agreed too, didn't call I'm preoccupied with girl A who I have a class with
Almost 3 weeks later, this saturday I decide to hit up old girl from the bus
She start saying why didn't you call like you said you were, made up some lame excuse about my phone messed up
Offered to make it up by bringing her Mcdonalds, she agreed to let me come over, I was forgiven
She said she had planned to go clubbing, so she would only be able to chill for a sec, I was like cool
First thing she did was hug me and she said I thought about you,
After a talking for a while she decided to cancel clubbing and chill with me.
Got bored told her I was about to bounce, she begged me to stay, I was like ok I can stay a while longer
She started talking about how she is trying to get her money right and she can either buy dinner or cook
I said I rather a home cooked meal.
Got bored again told her I was leaving, before I left she gave me an extra # to reach her.
She also ask why I be running out her house all the time. I just kept repeating I was tired, that's all.
Ok so I haven't hit her up since Saturday, I was thinking of hitting her up on Wednesday, because we agreed to hang out some time this weekend. She is not my type, I'm really feeling girl A more anyways. So I,m trying to get the yambs this weekend. At first I remember her saying we would make a good couple because our zodiac signs match but lately she has been referring to me as a friend. I'm not sure whether she has friend zoned me or she is trying to be more reserved because I have never really flirted or made any sort of move on her. So I plan to get the yambs this weekend before I fully commit to girl A. Should I start by flirting with her trough texting or should I just wait till we meet face to face or is it too late and I have been friend zoned.
Ps. She is light skinned petite with a donk. Jacked up teeth, but whatever I ain't trying to marry her. Already saw her **** and ***. When I was chilling with her Saturday she had a real short tight dressed with a thong and she started playing around and her boob popped out and she acted like it was nothing. she left the boobies out for a while before finally tucking them away

wtf? she's obviously all over you and into you. and you're playing her and telling us you only want yambs, and they are in front of your face for the taking. make a move. you could've smashed probably 20 times by now.

you know you've done your job when shes walking away like:

Got an issue here.
talking to two girls: one is indian (rajisthani) and the other is afghani (tajik afghani).
anyone have advice and how to get with one of them (i'm a black guy getting in shape)

potentially useful details
indian girl
- lives in a different dorm than me
- we've studied together once from 12 to 3:30 (recently i.e. yesterday/this morning) and im trying to make it a constant thing
- in my geology class
- believes in jainism

afghani girl
- muslim but not devout (don't eem wear the hijab)
- we text a lot (one time texted back and forth from 12 to 7am,)
- we live in the same dorm
- have mutual friends

tips? advice?

Tell the Indian girl you wanna lick her falafel.

Tell the Afghani girl you wanna put white sauce in her falafel.

HELP NEEDED:

I always wondered how other dudes "closed the deal" so to speak.

Scenario: You and ol' girl been kicking it and what not, its clear you're feeling her and she's feeling you and y'all are at the point
where y'all did just about everything BUT smash..My question is how do yall 'initiate going in for the take-down'? I know just WIO blah blah but I'm Srs. :rolleyes

Im asking because i only have this issue with certain chicks (the ones that make you work hard for it :smh: , i get to the home stretch and just get a block as to how to say I'm just tryna glaze the yambs already :smokin

I never had a problem getting cheeks as they came pretty easily since i was 13 (I'm 21 now) so i never had to develop closing the situation, it's like the guy who never learned how to dribble with the left because no one could stop him going to his right (i hope that made sense :lol: )

But Again Bro's I'm serious about this, any one liners, any tips, signature moves y'all would like to share would all be appreciated and repped :nthat:

Yall everr cancel on yambs due to low $?? I had plans lined up with this chick but school put a dent in my pocket and i gtta wait to regain funds :smh:

Last edited:
HELP NEEDED:

I always wondered how other dudes "closed the deal" so to speak.

Scenario: You and ol' girl been kicking it and what not, its clear you're feeling her and she's feeling you and y'all are at the point
where y'all did just about everything BUT smash..My question is how do yall 'initiate going in for the take-down'? I know just WIO blah blah but I'm Srs. :rolleyes

Im asking because i only have this issue with certain chicks (the ones that make you work hard for it :smh: , i get to the home stretch and just get a block as to how to say I'm just tryna glaze the yambs already :smokin

I never had a problem getting cheeks as they came pretty easily since i was 13 (I'm 21 now) so i never had to develop closing the situation, it's like the guy who never learned how to dribble with the left because no one could stop him going to his right (i hope that made sense :lol: )

But Again Bro's I'm serious about this, any one liners, any tips, signature moves y'all would like to share would all be appreciated and repped :nthat:
The hand on the thigh slowly inching its way up usually works. Do it so that she starts feeling those tingles up and down her spine slowly carressing her thigh then inner thigh and keep going up to her YAMBS then go in for a kiss or talk about how soft her lips are and blah blah blah so yall can start kissing. Once the kissing starts its a wrap.

Last edited:
Yall everr cancel on yambs due to low $?? I had plans lined up with this chick but school put a dent in my pocket and i gtta wait to regain funds :smh:

nah man don't cancel. get a pint and a 40 and go chill at a park. or kick it at the crib.

bruh dont its so many things u can do with no money and still get yambs. Tell her yall should take a stroll to the beach, pier, or marina. Free plus its something different and females like doing differnt things. Take her there late night and BAM sex on the beach under the night sky

Met girl on bus,she started asking mad questions about my headphones. Continued talking she offered her#
saw that she had mad luggage just got off greyhound, she lived like 1 stop away from me offered to carry one of her bags to her apartment.
We started talking decided we grab lunch, she wanted to freshen up and change shoes so she said come on in and wait for me while I change, I was like ok
Had lunch then sat at the park and chatted then went back to her crib and chatted some more. Conversation was alright, she is out there though.
She has no cable or tv got super bored, lied and said I was sleepy. She got the sad face and was like stay, told her I was too tired.
Before I left we exchanged # she made me promise that I would call her. I agreed too, didn't call I'm preoccupied with girl A who I have a class with

She start saying why didn't you call like you said you were, made up some lame excuse about my phone messed up
Offered to make it up by bringing her Mcdonalds, she agreed to let me come over, I was forgiven
She said she had planned to go clubbing, so she would only be able to chill for a sec, I was like cool
Got bored told her I was about to bounce, she begged me to stay, I was like ok I can stay a while longer
She started talking about how she is trying to get her money right and she can either buy dinner or cook
Got bored again told her I was leaving, before I left she gave me an extra # to reach her.
She also ask why I be running out her house all the time. I just kept repeating I was tired, that's all.

Ok so I haven't hit her up since Saturday, I was thinking of hitting her up on Wednesday, because we agreed to hang out some time this weekend. She is not my type, I'm really feeling girl A more anyways. So I,m trying to get the yambs this weekend. At first I remember her saying we would make a good couple because our zodiac signs match but lately she has been referring to me as a friend. I'm not sure whether she has friend zoned me or she is trying to be more reserved because I have never really flirted or made any sort of move on her. So I plan to get the yambs this weekend before I fully commit to girl A. Should I start by flirting with her trough texting or should I just wait till we meet face to face or is it too late and I have been friend zoned.

Ps. She is light skinned petite with a donk. Jacked up teeth, but whatever I ain't trying to marry her. Already saw her **** and ***. When I was chilling with her Saturday she had a real short tight dressed with a thong and she started playing around and her boob popped out and she acted like it was nothing. she left the boobies out for a while before finally tucking them away

..make a damn move

:lol: :lol:
From the story, she throwing her self on to you.

BTW
This chick sounds really low class to say the least. Yambs are yambs, just don't slip up.

Boxdok what the **** is wrong with you? All those times you were bored you coulda been smashing. Talking about she leaving the boob out for a long while and you aint do nothing. She probably think you gay now. You're completely missing out and that not calling her in a timely fashion is wild annoying. Plus from what little you've said of chick A it sounds like you about to get in to a long lasting friendship, not yambs. Talking about zodiac signs

Weekz is "study" code for smash? If not why would you want to make that a regular thing?

Yall dudes aint yambahololics

Thread jumped like crazy I need to catch up but I needed to comment on what I read on this page.

Hate to admit it.... but I can't flirt for **** :smh:

Been trying to chill with this one girl but she's busy with nursing and school stuff. I chat and text usually sometimes but i'm trying to bring up my intentions before this thing gets stale

Last edited:
Se thats the thing though yeah we say corny **** sometimes but it often works. Women tend to think they are above all the corny **** but yall continuously eat it up and the more yall eat it up the more yambs we eat

prolly why I don't have a man--- that ish is stupid to me and eventually I move on, or I'mma call you on it.

Thank god dude I'm messin' wit' now ain't corny; nice and normal... no BS texts saying **** I wanna hear.... 3 hunna :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Boxdok what the **** is wrong with you? All those times you were bored you coulda been smashing. Talking about she leaving the boob out for a long while and you aint do nothing. She probably think you gay now. You're completely missing out and that not calling her in a timely fashion is wild annoying. Plus from what little you've said of chick A it sounds like you about to get in to a long lasting friendship, not yambs. Talking about zodiac signs
Weekz is "study" code for smash? If not why would you want to make that a regular thing?
Thread jumped like crazy I need to catch up but I needed to comment on what I read on this page.
this man knows...

Cats asking for advice when the girls are offering yambs like its Thanksgiving, and y'all can't see...

Y'all are scared of success ... more worried about if she says no, then contemplating on WHEN she says yes.

Chicks ain't gonna come out and say "here's my yambs "... they're subtle with it...

And on closing the deal, I'm not an imposing dude (5'11", 190) but MY tactic is to go all Zane novel passion on them...

Stand her up agai facing into the wall... kiss on her and grab tatas from behind...

Then turn her around and GRAB THAT RUMP while kissing on the neck ... chicks loves this **** ....

Don't care what they say... IF THEY LIKE YOU, THEY WANT YOU TO GRAB THEIR BUTT ...

I perform my Zane move upon entering the apartment if we've kicked it and I know she's vibing.

this man knows...
Cats asking for advice when the girls are offering yambs like its Thanksgiving, and y'all can't see...
Y'all are scared of success ... more worried about if she says no, then contemplating on WHEN she says yes.
Chicks ain't gonna come out and say "here's my yambs "... they're subtle with it...
And on closing the deal, I'm not an imposing dude (5'11", 190) but MY tactic is to go all Zane novel passion on them...
Stand her up agai facing into the wall... kiss on her and grab tatas from behind...
Then turn her around and GRAB THAT RUMP while kissing on the neck ... chicks loves this **** ....
Don't care what they say... IF THEY LIKE YOU, THEY WANT YOU TO GRAB THEIR BUTT ...
I perform my Zane move upon entering the apartment if we've kicked it and I know she's vibing.
Haha.  This is some of the simplest and yet truest advice posted in this thread.  The game is so simple y'all just make it so difficult. 

Nah. We actually study. I did get her to show me one of her JROTC routines if that means anything.

Had this fine *** latina waitress yesterday at my favorite restaurant. 20, pretty face, big booty.
Another waitress I knew from HS came over and told me MY waitress thinks I'm cute.
Chatted it up, got her info I was leaving.
Do I apply the pressure now and ask her on a lunch/dinner date or should I wait towards the end of the week?

^ apply the pressure...see how she reacts to the d...no pun intended. 

I'm on a major drought right now...not about to settle for some clam chowder though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom