TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't believe i never came in here cuz i didn't like the thread title :lol:

this not at you ricky but your post reminded me of something.

if you get stuck in a convo, example the chick asking ricky what kinda yambs he messes with, don't be scurred to just switch up the topic. you don't have to answer a females every question, especially when yal first getting to know each other by text and such.

she's asking to keep the convo going. she'll be more satisfied if you can keep it exciting/entertain her than a Q&A session, especially if you see your answer going somewhere you don't want the convo to go. you're the man, no problem with you deciding where it goes. she won't be offended

Last edited:
i think my stello( 90's word for swag) is at a all time high!!!
chilled with this chick watching football, because i dont got cable, and i wanted to browse the interwebz while i did it, straight nerd status.
Once the football is off and im boozed and full from the nachos she hooked up, i decide i want to laugh at her expense, so i decide to challenge her
to the maze/scary face game to see her reaction like the jerk i am, and like i guess she reacts like a scared baby. While im :rofl: and :D at the same time.
The nachos start coming out and i throw up on her carpet. :frown:. but because im such a stud, i shake it off clean it up as best i could continue to laugh at how scared she was,
and proceed to smash said yambs that is needed for sleep to occur. Man i love being me :pimp:

if you get stuck in a convo, example the chick asking ricky what kinda yambs he messes with, don't be scurred to just switch up the topic. you don't have to answer a females every question, especially when yal first getting to know each other by text and such.
she's asking to keep the convo going. she'll be more satisfied if you can keep it exciting/entertain her than a Q&A session, especially if you see your answer going somewhere you don't want the convo to go. you're the man, no problem with you deciding where it goes. she won't be offended
you don't like the word yambs? Its a beautiful word bro...

Also I feel.you... but fugg it... trial and error. :lol:

bruh... i dont know if you know...
but terrible advice indeed...
i'm with you about reciting lines back.... but not asking for help? not noticing other people's game and picking up cues from it? trial and error?
just being yourself is why we got 29 year old virgins in here.
also.... you let me know how many times you've walked up to a chick, said "i'm trying to hit" and hit...
Being yourself is terrible advice? you serious?
Bad advice is using another mans words instead of your own when it is YOU who are tryna build with shorty.
We have 29 year old virgins because dudes are too busy over thinking to be themselves.
Notice you said other people's game, once again, it doesn't have anything to do with you what another man says to females, your an individual.
What makes you think you think that something another dude said to a different female will work for you? Why not just speak your mind?
That's the majority of dudes problem in this thread (not singling you out), a lot of yall are just scared/don't know how to really connect with a female so you feed them lines to try to smash.
No you don't walk up to a female and say some **** like that, you bring that up when the convo comes to that.
I've had plenty of success letting females know pretty much out the gate what my intentions are because they respect the honesty.
Just my opinion though do you man, to each his own.

Last edited:
Being yourself isn't terrible advice unless your boring af. Being more natural on the other hand is the best thing you can do. Don't overdue or force it. Calm and collective.

Dhart I feel u 110% bro..I used to talk to this girl in hs..treated her like absolute ****..she asked me to.go to homecoming with her I said yea..then changed my mind and told her.I'm.not even going..still showed up lol..then I got a girl she became jealous but she was my side thing to chill with..i never smashed be 100 done everything else in actually I was bein played lol now that I think of it...but back to my story I used to act like i didn't know her in public never spoke to her in school and she was a fairly "popular" girl...she wanted me to take her virginity prom night..I was going to but i had a hatin homeboy that was blockin somethin serious..what made her awkward in hs was her acne, insecurity, and personality,fast forward today girl is doin the damn thing her body it has always been but gadamn..her face is spotless,teeth white and straight gettin ready to graduate..got a mixtape out,she opened for drake, won a beauty pageant..I don't even wanna hit her up..one time I did just to say happy holidays and she tweeted "idk why guys text me and We don't even talk ".. that's some corny ****...I told my mom the story she laughed and said that's what I get..although she did tell me happy bday I'm cool on her my pride wont let me do it...my boy always jokes n says she's gonna drop a diss track on me because she hit me up one time supposedly crying about how I played her...yea rite ho..and that was my drunk rant for the nite..

word man don't even try to hit that up, you're lucky she hasnt REALLY put you on blast.....i used to wonder how peeps wifed up chicks in HS, well those are the chicks and even though i didn't know it at the time her clownin me in HS was her tellin me she liked me....

i think my stello( 90's word for swag) is at a all time high!!!
chilled with this chick watching football, because i dont got cable, and i wanted to browse the interwebz while i did it, straight nerd status.
Once the football is off and im boozed and full from the nachos she hooked up, i decide i want to laugh at her expense, so i decide to challenge her
to the maze/scary face game to see her reaction like the jerk i am, and like i guess she reacts like a scared baby. While im :rofl: and :D at the same time.
The nachos start coming out and i throw up on her carpet. :frown:. but because im such a stud, i shake it off clean it up as best i could continue to laugh at how scared she was,
and proceed to smash said yambs that is needed for sleep to occur. Man i love being me :pimp:
thats cool you like yourself and all, but you trynna brag, and with no pics of the girl, you smashin a nasty & ugly wood pecker

Got an issue here.
talking to two girls: one is indian (rajisthani) and the other is afghani (tajik afghani).
anyone have advice and how to get with one of them (i'm a black guy getting in shape)

potentially useful details
indian girl
- lives in a different dorm than me
- we've studied together once from 12 to 3:30 (recently i.e. yesterday/this morning) and im trying to make it a constant thing
- in my geology class
- believes in jainism

afghani girl
- muslim but not devout (don't eem wear the hijab)
- we text a lot (one time texted back and forth from 12 to 7am,)
- we live in the same dorm
- have mutual friends

tips? advice?

Got an issue here.
talking to two girls: one is indian (rajisthani) and the other is afghani (tajik afghani).
anyone have advice and how to get with one of them (i'm a black guy getting in shape)
indian girl
- we've studied together once from 12 to 3:30 (recently i.e. yesterday/this morning) and im trying to make it a constant thing
- in my geology class
- believes in jainism
afghani girl
- have mutual friends
tips? advice?

the culture thing might be your biggest issue--- I'd say bring up ways to find out how they'd feel dating outside of their religion/culture. Uhm, you can do this by watching certain movies together or talking about certain movies in which some mixing of the races was going on :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Also, flirt and see how they respond--they are probably shy and this may be new for them so they won't be extremely forward. By flirt I DO NOT MEAN whipping it out :lol: :lol:

the afghani girl, what do ya'll text about?? Next time you have a text session just casually mention how it'd be nice to hang out and talk instead of texting etc..... see how she reacts to that.

Got an issue here.
indian girl
- in my geology class
- believes in jainism
afghani girl
- have mutual friends
tips? advice?
you gotta break the ice by asking questions or talking about topics that make it clear you dont wanna be just a friend...lack luster texting skills can land you deep in friend zone if you dont know what to say...i lived on campus for 2 years and it was something to do every night of the week and i went to a smaller school. ask her to join you on an outing or something cuz txtin only goes so far...

Being yourself is terrible advice? you serious?
Bad advice is using another mans words instead of your own when it is YOU who are tryna build with shorty.
We have 29 year old virgins because dudes are too busy over thinking to be themselves.
Notice you said other people's game, once again, it doesn't have anything to do with you what another man says to females, your an individual.
What makes you think you think that something another dude said to a different female will work for you? Why not just speak your mind?
That's the majority of dudes problem in this thread (not singling you out), a lot of yall are just scared/don't know how to really connect with a female so you feed them lines to try to smash.
No you don't walk up to a female and say some **** like that, you bring that up when the convo comes to that.
I've had plenty of success letting females know pretty much out the gate what my intentions are because they respect the honesty.
Just my opinion though do you man, to each his own.
fa sho...

i mean... i just know for a fact that most guys just arent smooth with the ladies, and being themselves aint gonna cut it, cuz themselves will, like you said, overthink...

or have low self esteem...

or scared of women...

i'm not telling anyone to be anyone else... but obviously, if being yourself (not YOU in particular) is not getting you the results you want... adapt... play the game... trial and error... that's all...

gettin yambs is a skill, just like hooping, playing dominoes, and making friends... you pick up on the skills from not only practicing, but learning from others...

THAT'S what i mean by learning from others and not just being yourself...

no worries, deaux... we all have common goals... get paper, then get yambs....

then get more paper, and more yambs... :pimp: :pimp:

Having a hard time adjusting back to community college life. Was at an HBCU my first 2 years and the yambs were literally EVERYWHERE, then FSU was right in our backyard so :smh: :smokin Maybe I should join some clubs or something, it's so weird now because I was so used to just meeting women wherever whenever.

Got an issue here.

indian girl
- in my geology class
- believes in jainism

afghani girl
- have mutual friends

tips? advice?

what college u go to??

how u gon text for 7 straight hours :x

today my professor was talkin our group project and then said u can kick ppl outta ur group if they arent cooperating and the she looks at me and says thadocta if u get fired from ur group on purpose doesnt mean that u dont have to do anything it just means u have to do it all by urself then come to my office and go to town for 30minutes.

does she want the D? :lol:

you don't like the word yambs? Its a beautiful word bro...

Also I feel.you... but fugg it... trial and error. :lol:

nah fambilia I stay using yambs on the regular :smokin

it was the TAY thing, same with people saying TAN. i know its just an acronym and its really not that serious, guess I'm just mad particular :yeezyshrug

will try and catch up on this thread doe

you gotta break the ice by asking questions or talking about topics that make it clear you dont wanna be just a friend...lack luster texting skills can land you deep in friend zone if you dont know what to say...i lived on campus for 2 years and it was something to do every night of the week and i went to a smaller school. ask her to join you on an outing or something cuz txtin only goes so far...
church...

girls will keep texting you to keep their phone buzzing... without ever thinking about opening up...

i think you should just get yambs COMPLETELY off your mind... cuz she's indian, and they're hard to break thru with...

inb4 someone comes with the story of how that had in indian girl gobbling dingalings and how they all get down... :lol:

just friendzone her... dont waste time texting... just deal with her when you want to...

today my professor was talkin our group project and then said u can kick ppl outta ur group if they arent cooperating and the she looks at me and says thadocta if u get fired from ur group on purpose doesnt mean that u dont have to do anything it just means u have to do it all by urself then come to my office and go to town for 30minutes.
does she want the D? :lol:
yes

My girl is out of town for 2 weeks and I miss me some yambs 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom