TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fambs i need assistance, chick im feelin keeps flirtin with me and all, touchin me on my butt, and always calls my name alot during class. but she kinda of an attention ***** tho. everytime i try and put the mack down and make her mine, but the ish just goes over head. i never had this problem before. gator, lemme get a girls point of veiw on this one. i think she wants me but im still tryna figure it out.

fambs i need assistance, chick im feelin keeps flirtin with me and all, touchin me on my butt, and always calls my name alot during class. but she kinda of an attention ***** tho. everytime i try and put the mack down and make her mine, but the ish just goes over head. i never had this problem before. gator, lemme get a girls point of veiw on this one. i think she wants me but im still tryna figure it out.

You just said it.... She's an attention ***** and it sound like u she playing with you cuz she knows you'll react. These kinda chicks u gotta ignore them, or just don't respond to it. If u want her that bat see what that does, but I wouldn't waste your time .... Move on . Right when you do that's probably when she'll recognize what's up

the culture thing might be your biggest issue--- I'd say bring up ways to find out how they'd feel dating outside of their religion/culture. Uhm, you can do this by watching certain movies together or talking about certain movies in which some mixing of the races was going on :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Also, flirt and see how they respond--they are probably shy and this may be new for them so they won't be extremely forward. By flirt I DO NOT MEAN whipping it out :lol: :lol:
the afghani girl, what do ya'll text about?? Next time you have a text session just casually mention how it'd be nice to hang out and talk instead of texting etc..... see how she reacts to that.

Topics covered with afghani girl
-How our days/nights went
-The fact that neither of us could sleep
-Me teasing her about how she only goes out one night per weekend
-Our taste in movies
-me Trying to get up there to watch a movie that she was watching solo but her roommate was sleeping was her reason to keep my where i was
-Her not drinking/it affecting her friends taking her to parties
-learned about her migraines
-talked about drugs
-how harsh she is to dudes who want to dance with her
-how i know arabic and she knows farsi
-created a competition to see who can stay up the longest
-gone back to cant sleep
-our relationships with our roommates
-bollywood films
-me teasing her in french (which she kind of understands)...
then we go to bed

and i guess ill try that.

you gotta break the ice by asking questions or talking about topics that make it clear you dont wanna be just a friend...lack luster texting skills can land you deep in friend zone if you dont know what to say...i lived on campus for 2 years and it was something to do every night of the week and i went to a smaller school. ask her to join you on an outing or something cuz txtin only goes so far...

duly noted. am i still allowed to get with girls at parties if and when i start dating this girl?

what college u go to??
how u gon text for 7 straight hours :x
today my professor was talkin our group project and then said u can kick ppl outta ur group if they arent cooperating and the she looks at me and says thadocta if u get fired from ur group on purpose doesnt mean that u dont have to do anything it just means u have to do it all by urself then come to my office and go to town for 30minutes.
does she want the D? :lol:

it was easy...i had insomnia for the night

church...
girls will keep texting you to keep their phone buzzing... without ever thinking about opening up...
i think you should just get yambs COMPLETELY off your mind... cuz she's indian, and they're hard to break thru with...
inb4 someone comes with the story of how that had in indian girl gobbling dingalings and how they all get down... :lol:
just friendzone her... dont waste time texting... just deal with her when you want to...
yes

i could try this also...

thats cool you like yourself and all, but you trynna brag, and with no pics of the girl, you smashin a nasty & ugly wood pecker

what a cute response, go search the girlfriend thread x my username, then come back with that pics or ducktales? pre new NT nonsense.

-Our taste in movies
-me Trying to get up there to watch a movie that she was watching solo but her roommate was sleeping was her reason to keep my where i was
-talked about drugs
-gone back to cant sleep
-bollywood films
then we go to bed

You're DEEP in the friend zone.

EDIT: But honestly it's a combo of you communicating too much and completely opposite cultures.

Last edited:
-Our taste in movies
-talked about drugs
-gone back to cant sleep
-bollywood films
then we go to bed

You're DEEP in the friend zone.

EDIT: But honestly it's a combo of you communicating too much and completely opposite cultures.

Shiiii turn lemons into lemonade. Turn her into your wingman.

Nothing attracts yambs, like mo yambs.

You just said it.... She's an attention ***** and it sound like u she playing with you cuz she knows you'll react. These kinda chicks u gotta ignore them, or just don't respond to it. If u want her that bat see what that does, but I wouldn't waste your time .... Move on . Right when you do that's probably when she'll recognize what's up
good advice ...

What I would add for the homey is drop her with INTENTIONS with dropping her ..

Don't do it as a ploy to get her to notice you ... this part of the game really gets glossed over...

Ignore her like you mean it... genuinely give no dambs...

fa sho...
i mean... i just know for a fact that most guys just arent smooth with the ladies, and being themselves aint gonna cut it, cuz themselves will, like you said, overthink...
or have low self esteem...
or scared of women...
i'm not telling anyone to be anyone else... but obviously, if being yourself (not YOU in particular) is not getting you the results you want... adapt... play the game... trial and error... that's all...
gettin yambs is a skill, just like hooping, playing dominoes, and making friends... you pick up on the skills from not only practicing, but learning from others...
THAT'S what i mean by learning from others and not just being yourself...
no worries, deaux... we all have common goals... get paper, then get yambs....
then get more paper, and more yambs... :pimp: :pimp:

naaa being yourself is best for something long term.

its all out there. if you're an ***, then you're an ***. nothing more fun than connecting with a chick and not putting in any effort to impress her

lawd.... i laughed out loud w/ this one...

:lol: :lol:

that's true though... but check this out, my dude...

me and PattieMelts in the same city... i'm trying to get her to make moves in the D w/ me so she can pull in the yambs but she's bulls___in' like Big Sean...

she even said she got phat booty smart friends... and i wasnt the first, second, or third person she called...

naaa being yourself is best for something long term.
its all out there. if you're an ***, then you're an ***. nothing more fun than connecting with a chick and not putting in any effort to impress her
famb... you're 100 percent correct... but...

who is in here trying to find the next Mrs?

:nerd: :nerd:

how i do that?
think i could use her to get me the indian one (the hotter one of the two anyway)?

Need help,with random chick
Met girl on bus,she started asking mad questions about my headphones. Continued talking she offered her#
saw that she had mad luggage just got off greyhound, she lived like 1 stop away from me offered to carry one of her bags to her apartment.
We started talking decided we grab lunch, she wanted to freshen up and change shoes so she said come on in and wait for me while I change, I was like ok
Had lunch then sat at the park and chatted then went back to her crib and chatted some more. Conversation was alright, she is out there though.
She has no cable or tv got super bored, lied and said I was sleepy. She got the sad face and was like stay, told her I was too tired.
Before I left we exchanged # she made me promise that I would call her. I agreed too, didn't call I'm preoccupied with girl A who I have a class with

Almost 3 weeks later, this saturday I decide to hit up old girl from the bus
She start saying why didn't you call like you said you were, made up some lame excuse about my phone messed up
Offered to make it up by bringing her Mcdonalds, she agreed to let me come over, I was forgiven
She said she had planned to go clubbing, so she would only be able to chill for a sec, I was like cool
First thing she did was hug me and she said I thought about you,
After a talking for a while she decided to cancel clubbing and chill with me.
Got bored told her I was about to bounce, she begged me to stay, I was like ok I can stay a while longer
She started talking about how she is trying to get her money right and she can either buy dinner or cook
I said I rather a home cooked meal.
Got bored again told her I was leaving, before I left she gave me an extra # to reach her.
She also ask why I be running out her house all the time. I just kept repeating I was tired, that's all.

Ok so I haven't hit her up since Saturday, I was thinking of hitting her up on Wednesday, because we agreed to hang out some time this weekend. She is not my type, I'm really feeling girl A more anyways. So I,m trying to get the yambs this weekend. At first I remember her saying we would make a good couple because our zodiac signs match but lately she has been referring to me as a friend. I'm not sure whether she has friend zoned me or she is trying to be more reserved because I have never really flirted or made any sort of move on her. So I plan to get the yambs this weekend before I fully commit to girl A. Should I start by flirting with her trough texting or should I just wait till we meet face to face or is it too late and I have been friend zoned.

Ps. She is light skinned petite with a donk. Jacked up teeth, but whatever I ain't trying to marry her. Already saw her **** and ***. When I was chilling with her Saturday she had a real short tight dressed with a thong and she started playing around and her boob popped out and she acted like it was nothing. she left the boobies out for a while before finally tucking them away

thats cool you like yourself and all, but you trynna brag, and with no pics of the girl, you smashin a nasty & ugly wood pecker

what a cute response, go search the girlfriend thread x my username, then come back with that pics or ducktales? pre new NT nonsense.
huh? so its your girl? you lame, story doesnt count

pre new NT nonsense? what are you tryin to say

I'm mad more guys don't think like this. I screwed up twice w/ one of the baddest chicks I know, one of the times was a potential threesome. Did I get salty? Nope, I'm in the streets w/ her and her homegirl (who I actually smashed) every so often. I'm a flirt, so I'm forever in mama's ear trying to get the yambs moisturized, but I'll be damn if I'm not pulling other women off the strength of her when I'm out & about.

Already saw her **** and ***. When I was chilling with her Saturday she had a real short tight dressed with a thong and she started playing around and her boob popped out and she acted like it was nothing. she left the boobies out for a while before finally tucking them away

From all your story, I just remember this.

What the **** you're doing? You are wasting your time!!!! Get those YAMBS ASAP she is down and if you play well, you'll get it in :evil:

how i do that?
think i could use her to get me the indian one (the hotter one of the two anyway)?

maaaaaan, I don't think you in the friendzone.... honestly. Friendzone would be she talking to you about dudes she likes or not talking to you past a certain hour cuz she talking to somebody else. I ain't ever texted no "friend" of mine from 12am to 7am. I've stayed up late texting dudes that I GENUINELY liked--- the thing is they was too soft to step up and say something. By then, I figured "ah this fool ain't bout nothing" so I'd move on to other things and THEN they'd get friendzoned. If you like her and wanna be more than her friend **** talking about migraines and talk about something that is kinda.... I don't wanna say sexual.... but something MORE ALONG THE LINES OF FLIRTING.

Don't be scared man, get in there :lol:

maaaaaan, I don't think you in the friendzone.... honestly. Friendzone would be she talking to you about dudes she likes or not talking to you past a certain hour cuz she talking to somebody else. I ain't ever texted no "friend" of mine from 12am to 7am. I've stayed up late texting dudes that I GENUINELY liked--- the thing is they was too soft to step up and say something. By then, I figured "ah this fool ain't bout nothing" so I'd move on to other things and THEN they'd get friendzoned. If you like her and wanna be more than her friend **** talking about migraines and talk about something that is kinda.... I don't wanna say sexual.... but something MORE ALONG THE LINES OF FLIRTING.
Don't be scared man, get in there :lol:

Thanks. I guess my last question would be should I play those texting games where I wait for her to text me and when she does I don't reply for like 10 mins and all that or just keep going like I have been going? (The texting has been pretty rapid fire).

Last edited:
Should I play those texting games where I wait for her to text me and when she does I don't reply for like 10 mins and all that or just keep going like I have been going? (The texting has been pretty rapid fire).

Feel like this is a girl thing.

Would like to know what the girl thinks about it!

Thanks. I guess my last question would be should I play those texting games where I wait for her to text me and when she does I don't reply for like 10 mins and all that or just keep going like I have been going? (The texting has been pretty rapid fire).

honestly that **** sounds corny.... you mean to tell me ya'll ACTUALLY do this !?

But then again guys are the same one who will get a girls number and purposely not call for a week or two (seriously who started that? They need to be shot)

honestly that **** sounds corny.... you mean to tell me ya'll ACTUALLY do this !?
But then again guys are the same one who will get a girls number and purposely not call for a week or two (seriously who started that? They need to be shot)

Do you know why they do that? Because I have heard stupid things like that (just a waste of time IMO lol)

I do believe I stated that up until this point I haven't been doing this nor have I started to.

Last edited:
Texting games? lol come on man.
If you feeling her, let her know.
If she's feeling you, continue to move forward.
If not either cut it off or build a friendship.
You making things harder than they are

Need help,with random chick
Met girl on bus,she started asking mad questions about my headphones. Continued talking she offered her#
saw that she had mad luggage just got off greyhound, she lived like 1 stop away from me offered to carry one of her bags to her apartment.
We started talking decided we grab lunch, she wanted to freshen up and change shoes so she said come on in and wait for me while I change, I was like ok
Had lunch then sat at the park and chatted then went back to her crib and chatted some more. Conversation was alright, she is out there though.
She has no cable or tv got super bored, lied and said I was sleepy. She got the sad face and was like stay, told her I was too tired.
Before I left we exchanged # she made me promise that I would call her. I agreed too, didn't call I'm preoccupied with girl A who I have a class with

Almost 3 weeks later, this saturday I decide to hit up old girl from the bus
She start saying why didn't you call like you said you were, made up some lame excuse about my phone messed up
Offered to make it up by bringing her Mcdonalds, she agreed to let me come over, I was forgiven
She said she had planned to go clubbing, so she would only be able to chill for a sec, I was like cool
First thing she did was hug me and she said I thought about you,
After a talking for a while she decided to cancel clubbing and chill with me.
Got bored told her I was about to bounce, she begged me to stay, I was like ok I can stay a while longer
She started talking about how she is trying to get her money right and she can either buy dinner or cook
I said I rather a home cooked meal.
Got bored again told her I was leaving, before I left she gave me an extra # to reach her.
She also ask why I be running out her house all the time. I just kept repeating I was tired, that's all.

Ok so I haven't hit her up since Saturday, I was thinking of hitting her up on Wednesday, because we agreed to hang out some time this weekend. She is not my type, I'm really feeling girl A more anyways. So I,m trying to get the yambs this weekend. At first I remember her saying we would make a good couple because our zodiac signs match but lately she has been referring to me as a friend. I'm not sure whether she has friend zoned me or she is trying to be more reserved because I have never really flirted or made any sort of move on her. So I plan to get the yambs this weekend before I fully commit to girl A. Should I start by flirting with her trough texting or should I just wait till we meet face to face or is it too late and I have been friend zoned.

Ps. She is light skinned petite with a donk. Jacked up teeth, but whatever I ain't trying to marry her. Already saw her **** and ***. When I was chilling with her Saturday she had a real short tight dressed with a thong and she started playing around and her boob popped out and she acted like it was nothing. she left the boobies out for a while before finally tucking them away
Bruh the first girl wants the d im telling u she ready for it u just keep running outta the house she is waiting for u to make a move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom