TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to diversify my bonds.

I need to diversify my yambs.

Diversity is :smokin

The girls I've been with recently (relatively haha)

black and mexican
mexican
2 blondes
spanish
persian and mexican
2 indians
black
black and korean

Looking to get a redhead for the first time as well as dip back into the Asian well for good ol' time's sake

I'M WITH YOU MAN, DIVERSITY IS :pimp:

CURRENTLY I'VE DONE

BLACK
WHITE (BLONDE, BRUNETTE, & REDHEAD)
BLACK AND MEXICAN
CAMBODIAN
VIETNAMESE
PUERTO RICAN
MIXED (BLACK AND WHITE)
ITALIAN
MEXICAN
GERMAN

STILL NEED TO SEE WHAT THOSE INDIANS AND MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I know she's not waiting for me. She made it seem at first like she wanted to wait and be with me and come
Visit me than it got weird after that. That's why I was trying to rengage her since I'm going to be in Vegas. Might as well since I'm already going to be out there. So advice on that?

SOMEBODY IS HITTING IT.

MOST OF THE TIME IF A WOMAN/GIRL/FEMALE STARTS ACTING BRAND NEW, ANOTHER DUDE IS INVOLVED. MOST FEMALES DON'T HAVE IT IN THEM TO BE STRAIGHT UP, INSTEAD THEY GIVE "HINTS".

it's tyrone

SOMEBODY IS HITTING IT.
MOST OF THE TIME IF A WOMAN/GIRL/FEMALE STARTS ACTING BRAND NEW, ANOTHER DUDE IS INVOLVED. MOST FEMALES DON'T HAVE IT IN THEM TO BE STRAIGHT UP, INSTEAD THEY GIVE "HINTS".
About this, what does it matter what a woman who is not your significant other does when she isn't with you?
Even if she is active with other dudes, still doesn't have anything to do with him.
Remember a women, especially a reasonably attractive one can get sex anytime she pleases, so I don't understand the fascination with trying to be the only one.
Just be the best one.
Also women can and will be straight up if they are mature and take you seriously.
IMO you shouldn't be messing with a woman that doesn't.

Fambs in here indeed have some diverse portfolios with the yambs...

NYYE in full effect...

And I'm gonna have to vote no "yambstick"... sounds too... I don't know...

Chicks get the D... cut and dry...

I wouldn't call it yambstick cuz all the fellas yambsticks look different ...

You open up a chickks yambs... and what does it look like?

Yambs.

Fambs in here indeed have some diverse portfolios with the yambs...

NYYE in full effect...

And I'm gonna have to vote no "yambstick"... sounds too... I don't know...

Chicks get the D... cut and dry...

I wouldn't call it yambstick cuz all the fellas yambsticks look different ...

You open up a chickks yambs... and what does it look like?

Yambs.
pics of blondy?

pics of blondy?
you talking about the white girl I wasz talking about?

I hate posting face shots, famb... don't know who all be lurking on NT, especially since rge change.

I did one earlier cuz she somewhat rattish so I don't think its going to come back and bite me.

Last edited:
SOMEBODY IS HITTING IT.
yeah but we were at a level wehere we were potentially talking relationship.  so im suppose to give up b/c she has another dude out there.  Its been 7 weeks.  Im sure dudes hit on her in vegas, but thats suppose to mean I just give up?  I dont get that mentality- i can understand if your just trying to acquire yambs you just move on to the next one i suppose.  But if shes wifey material to you- than why give up. 

About this, what does it matter what a woman who is not your significant other does when she isn't with you?
Even if she is active with other dudes, still doesn't have anything to do with him.
Remember a women, especially a reasonably attractive one can get sex anytime she pleases, so I don't understand the fascination with trying to be the only one.
Just be the best one.
Also women can and will be straight up if they are mature and take you seriously.
i agree with that mentality and that we should both be mature about it.  Im not worried about what she does when im not there- bc im not there! Its been 7 weeks since i last saw her.  So of course she is going to go on withlife and I would do the same.  But I feel like we should atleast be mature about it and talk it out.

yeah but we were at a level wehere we were potentially talking relationship.  so im suppose to give up b/c she has another dude out there.  Its been 7 weeks.  Im sure dudes hit on her in vegas, but thats suppose to mean I just give up?  I dont get that mentality- i can understand if your just trying to acquire yambs you just move on to the next one i suppose.  But if shes wifey material to you- than why give up. 
sounds like you think that fairy tale Disney stuff is real famb...

**** only happens in the movies

Whoever's delivering the D is who she's going to cut for ...

Plain and simple..

Look up something called oxytocins... women emit those when the yambs are getting treated right...

Guys don't have it... but women do... and when they cum, its a pheromone that emits from it...

Makes them have all kinda emotions toward you... that's why women who get D from several guys at once are so confused...

Plain and simple..
Look up something called oxytocins... women emit those when the yambs are getting treated right...
Guys don't have it... but women do... and when they cum, its a pheromone that emits from it...
Makes them have all kinda emotions toward you... that's why women who get D from several guys at once are so confused...
damn you hit me with that lol- got me thinkning twice now.  What is this about oxytocins- more info brethren lol.

I know im simpin- but she doesn't even know the stuff im spewing to yall b/c i haven't talked to her in like 3 weeks- which is a red flag. 

But still i believe in my game and my abilities so Im not sure i can just take this game off and give up.

SOMEBODY IS HITTING IT.
Just be the best one.

YOUR STATEMENT IS TRUE. I DON'T CARE WHO ELSE IS GUTTING THOSE YAMBS AS LONG AS I'M GETTING MINE IN AND ONLY LOOKING FOR YAMBS.

RE-READ HIS POST. HE WASN'T GIVING OFF THE IMPRESSION THAT HE WAS ONLY GOING AFTER THE YAMBS. SEEMED AS IF HE WAS SERIOUSLY TRYING TO DATE THIS GIRL AND SHE SEEMED TO AT FIRST WANT TO DATE HIM AS WELL, WHICH IN THAT CASE, OTHER DUDES GUTTING IT IS DEF A PROBLEM.

Don't forget to let us know if yambs were acquired.
yambs were not acquired ...

She had some tiggol bitties though... I was like :wow: when i opened the door.

She started going on how she only dates black guys and how she uses to date an NFL player...

I'm like... "I don't give a fuh what you think *****"

My goal is to be able to have a complete read on her by the third time we kick it...

And by read... I mean yambs...

If not, I'm going for the kill anyways ...

SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM. FROM MY EXPERIENCE, BECKY'S THAT ONLY DATE BLACK HAVE EXTREMELY EASY YAMBS TO CONQUER.

Plain and simple..

Insert Weebay and Alonzo gif. 

Never thought about it like that.

I'll talk to a girl, but I won't chase her. I dislike attention seeking broads; they get deleted the quickest. HBCU jo's <<<<<<<< everybody else. 

I'M WITH YOU MAN, DIVERSITY IS
pimp.gif

CURRENTLY I'VE DONE
BLACK
WHITE (BLONDE, BRUNETTE, & REDHEAD)
BLACK AND MEXICAN
CAMBODIAN
VIETNAMESE
PUERTO RICAN
MIXED (BLACK AND WHITE)
ITALIAN
MEXICAN
GERMAN
STILL NEED TO SEE WHAT THOSE INDIANS AND MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Black

White ( 2 blondes, 2 brunettes)

Need an Asian, Hispanic chick in my life though. 

YOUR STATEMENT IS TRUE. I DON'T CARE WHO ELSE IS GUTTING THOSE YAMBS AS LONG AS I'M GETTING MINE IN AND ONLY LOOKING FOR YAMBS.
RE-READ HIS POST. HE WASN'T GIVING OFF THE IMPRESSION THAT HE WAS ONLY GOING AFTER THE YAMBS. SEEMED AS IF HE WAS SERIOUSLY TRYING TO DATE THIS GIRL AND SHE SEEMED TO AT FIRST WANT TO DATE HIM AS WELL, WHICH IN THAT CASE, OTHER DUDES GUTTING IT IS DEF A PROBLEM.
yeah it would be a problem- but the distance leaves me nothing i can do about it.  It would be 2 months since i seen her last if i see her next weekend.  And thats a long time so I can understand **** happening and other dudes talking to her.

It just is what it is.  thats why long distance stuff doesn't work which i already know im setting myself up for disaster unless i or her make that move.  which is a whole nother topic.

I'll talk to a girl, but I won't chase her. I dislike attention seeking broads; they get deleted the quickest. HBCU jo's <<<<<<<< everybody else. 
yeah i dont chase broads either- im not sure why any man should.   if all the thirsty dudes would stop gassing up these broads than we would be better off. Than they expect the attention .

Straight up, you catching feelings for a girl that's not feeling you b, you talking about wifey and she said let's wait. If another dude is in the picture, in your case, yeah you give up. She told you she wanted to wait, she became distinct, she lives in another state. I don't understand how you find her to be wifey material when she clearly isn't vibing with you on the same level, anymore.

I think that's a major problem with dudes, most don't know when to leave it alone.

It's always the one we can't have that we want the most.

Last edited:
pics of blondy?
you talking about the white girl I wasz talking about?

I hate posting face shots, famb... don't know who all be lurking on NT, especially since rge change.

I did one earlier cuz she somewhat rattish so I don't think its going to come back and bite me.
man this is TAY, i dont care about the face, im talkin about the bod

@gucc you aint never lie bruh..educated sister jo's in general

smash have a good convo & eat good

Last edited:
Had some yambz last night, but every time I get with her I get un-interested in 'em.. like QUICK. Only with her. I never judge a chick's sex game on the first encounter. She has a grace period of about 3 instances. This was the 3rd. She's a good lookin chick and all, but her personality isn't quite right. She's the good girl type that tries to be nasty. She also suffers from the Burger King syndrome, no golden arch in that back. Talkin bout she was gonna give me some of that schloppy...maaan dat s*** was weaksauce mane.

She's outta thurr. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom