TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
need some winter yambs....bout to slip my number to this girl who works at a local store and just tell her to text me if she is interested in going for a drink....

also this cute girl i know just broke up with her bf and is single...instayambs

I don't know, man. I don't think you should give her your number. That just puts the ball in her court and leaves you wondering for an unnecessary amount of time. Ask her straight up if she'd like to meet up sometime and get HER number if she says yes. At least you'll have your answer immediately.

Leaves you wondering? why wonder at all about the outcome of an interaction with a stranger? if she calls fine, if not fine. Don't worry about the outcome. This bout yambs, disqualify non contenders early and don't worry about losing connection. Stop focusing on one. Agreed though, be more proactive while in her presence, there's no tone or body language in text, and that can be misconstrued like a ************.

And yeah i already said yams and hams in regards to thighs, so the transition to yambs and it's meaning was natural and most people get a giggle out of it at first, then they start using it like most things I do.

Last edited:
What would you do If your gf is only with you to showcase you to her family and friends?

laugh.gif
your relationships move page by page in here.
Going through changes but non dangerous; constantly growing.

Leaves you wondering? why wonder at all about the outcome of an interaction with a stranger? if she calls fine, if not fine. Don't worry about the outcome. This bout yambs, disqualify non contenders early and don't worry about losing connection. Stop focusing on one. Agreed though, be more proactive while in her presence, there's no tone or body language in text, and that can be misconstrued like a ************.
And yeah i already said yams and hams in regards to thighs, so the transition to yambs and it's meaning was natural and most people get a giggle out of it at first, then they start using it like most things I do.

#swag

Life is funny, man.
Got into a spat with my girl. She pretty much threw stuff that went down with my ex in my face. Stuff I thought we'd gotten passed, but apparently not. It was definitely a slap in the face because she's got stuff that I over look. Sucks because I'm here trying to prepare myself to spend my life with her and she's tripping on trivial **** from the past. She apologized and all, but I ended up telling her I needed some time to sort things out. On top of me questioning her ability to be independent and thug it out with me while we establish ourselves financially, she pulls some stuff that I would expect from a sideline broad. :smh:
Needless say, I'm rethinking things about popping the question.
I did a transient semester at Ga state this fall. Now i have to move back to the town where my school is and while I know the temptation to fall into my old ways will be there, I just don't think I'm going to fall victim to it. I ran through my fair share and only have 5 months left of school so I'm focused on getting my stuff together. But the fact that my girl is tripping is making me question just how easy it will be to ignore the broads that throw it at me.
Then on top of it all, the ex that did a number on me earlier this year texts me on Christmas. Been talking to her somewhat normally, but I can't get the stuff she did out of my mind. I'm on guard, but I can't eem lie... I miss the person she used to be.
I move back in two days and people are already hitting me up talking about turning up and going in. My chapter bruhs already talking about a little house party with some AKAs and random biddies. Needless to say... Yambs will be presented.
I just don't know man. Had it all figured out in Atlanta. Just feels like I'm gonna be tested like crazy. End rant.

... just adds to the stuff we said the first time you thought about poppin' the Q...

DON'T DO IT! RECONDIER! READ SOME LITERA-TURE!

not tryna be funny but yea, she don't seem like she ready AT.ALL. I'd push marriage out of the equation AT LEAST like 2 years. She got some growing up to do .

Funny you said two years. She said she wanted kids in two years. :lol:

Shot that idea all the way down. As a matter of fact, that's what prompted the argument to ensue. Told her she was psycho (jokingly of course) if she thought I would "accidentally have kids". She then flips talking about me classing her with my ex and what not.

Now the **** that I used to know from way before hitting me up tombout "so... When's move in day". :smh:

woah emotional tampon...30-45 minutes is cool for a coffee date but I atleast would like to be on a date for an hour or 2 especially if its on a friday/saturday night

IMO the first date should always be a coffee date. Its short and simple, and if it goes well it leaves them wanting more. Plus its perfect for in between lunch breaks or classes. Also, for females who cant carry convos there are less awkward moments to be had.

I'd have the first 3 dates set up like this....

Disclaimer: This is not meant for JOs

1. Coffee date = 45 min
2. Late night movie (this is where you should probably get all touchy) + Walk
3. Baking cupcakes at the crib then shooting range after (this combo is so $)
4. Smash

All this should not take longer than 2 weeks.

Last edited:
IMO the first date should always be a coffee date. Its short and simple, and if it goes well it leaves them wanting more. Plus its perfect for in between lunch breaks or classes. Also, for females who cant carry convos there are less awkward moments to be had.
1. Coffee date = 45 min
4. Smash

This is so :pimp: .

Will rep when I'm allowed.

Background: MILF (has 2 kids; 2 different baby daddys) 30 years old; 7 years older than me. SEXY as hell! We are in the same Master's program. Hung around and texted like crazy for a month last summer. Dilemma was I just wanted to smash and she wanted a serious relationship. NEVER smashed because she is CRAZY and did not want to face the repercussions after a smash and dash. Also, she always had her kids around me; Im not trying to be the father of another man's child. Neither do I want to get caught in drama with the baby daddy. 

I did something to piss her off so she gave me the silent treatment for 2 weeks. I know for sure that she smashed two other dudes during this time. I saw this as an opportunity to make my exit. She tried to hit me up, but I cut her off completely since I did not want a relationship. Ignored all her calls and texts. She then got into a relationship with some dude for a few months, but since then broken up. Its been hi and bye. Nothing more, nothing less. Complete change from us doing everything together. I treated her well so I know she misses that.

She sent this message on facebook (we're not even friends on facebook at 4AM today:

"Hey! Did you get a new phone number? I tried texting you on Christmas. Hope everything is well. I had a dream about you. We should get together."

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]We haven't hung out since June. Its obvious she wants to spark something up again. Still, I dont want a relationship and only want to smash. I'm thinking by now she knows I really don't care about her. She should know by now that I cut her off completely, which was straight disrespect to her. [/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Should I wait for classes to end in June and then smash without fear of consequences? [/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Should I make her my certified jumpoff? If yes, what the best strategy?[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Or should I leave her at the very curb I kicked her down to?[/font]

Last edited:

I'd just get a new chick and tell her from the get go that you want nothing serious. But you do you famb.

1. Coffee date = 45 min
4. Smash

Repped!!!!!

My thoughts exactly.

The girl actually works at a cycling studio and I just started going there to get some workouts in and we've spoken a bunch of times before. All in.

Aight NT bros I have a problem
I've been with my lady for almost 4 years! I love this girl to death! But lately I feel like she's getting lazy with our relationship! She's not paying attention to my needs, and I feel like she's not putting effort into herself! I want to discuss this with her but I don't want feeling to be hurt! I need help bros Any suggestions would be appreciated

most women appreciate it when their man shares his feelings&thoughts. So hold her by the hand, tell you care about her. But theres a few things you need from her that she isnt doing. Again, communicate this in a loving, smooth, respectful, non-judgemental manner. They are delicate, emotional creatures.

woah emotional tampon...30-45 minutes is cool for a coffee date but I atleast would like to be on a date for an hour or 2 especially if its on a friday/saturday night
I tend to avoid having dates on a weekend, especially if I just met her.

1. Coffee date = 45 min
4. Smash
c/s with this

I usually like to have drinks on a first date then proceed with the rest that's on the list.

Last edited:
I am not trying to have any relationship at all; I have started almost every hookup the last 6 months with drinks/ and or hookah.

Background: MILF (has 2 kids; 2 different baby daddys) 30 years old; 7 years older than me. SEXY as hell! We are in the same Master's program. Hung around and texted like crazy for a month last summer. Dilemma was I just wanted to smash and she wanted a serious relationship. NEVER smashed because she is CRAZY and did not want to face the repercussions after a smash and dash. Also, she always had her kids around me; Im not trying to be the father of another man's child. Neither do I want to get caught in drama with the baby daddy. 

I did something to piss her off so she gave me the silent treatment for 2 weeks. I know for sure that she smashed two other dudes during this time. I saw this as an opportunity to make my exit. She tried to hit me up, but I cut her off completely since I did not want a relationship. Ignored all her calls and texts. She then got into a relationship with some dude for a few months, but since then broken up. Its been hi and bye. Nothing more, nothing less. Complete change from us doing everything together. I treated her well so I know she misses that.

She sent this message on facebook (we're not even friends on facebook at 4AM today:
"Hey! Did you get a new phone number? I tried texting you on Christmas. Hope everything is well. I had a dream about you. We should get together."

We haven't hung out since June. Its obvious she wants to spark something up again. Still, I dont want a relationship and only want to smash. I'm thinking by now she knows I really don't care about her. She should know by now that I cut her off completely, which was straight disrespect to her. 

Should I wait for classes to end in June and then smash without fear of consequences?

Should I make her my certified jumpoff? If yes, what the best strategy?

Or should I leave her at the very curb I kicked her down to?

Son that's got red flags all over, pass. Two baby daddies, smashed two dudes within weeks of ya'll splitting, pining over a early 20s cat when you're 30. If she's sexy as you say and get **** that quick then she's not getting at you to just give up the box, she's tryna lock you up.

I am not trying to have any relationship at all; I have started almost every hookup the last 6 months with drinks/ and or hookah.

I've always done dinner on the first date, never drinks. When you get drinks do you sit at the bar or do you get a table?

.......whatever happened to just telling her how u really feel....keep it real.

"im not looking for anything, but u sound cool so we should keep in touch"

if she knows there is no prospective future with you......her contacting u will taper out......

is there smthn ur not telling us?....there is two sides to every story.

Last edited:
OP........whatever happened to just telling her how u really feel....keep it real.

"im not looking for anything, but u sound cool so we should keep in touch"

if she knows there is no prospective future with you......her contacting u will taper out......

is there smthn ur not telling us?....there is two sides to every story.

I tell girls all the time that (more or less aka "nothing serious"), doesn't stop them from catching feelings if they dig you though. IMHO, it works even better than saying the opposite, it gives an air that you are not looking to wife up on the spot but just looking to hangout or have a good time. Overall IMHO, it gives her idea that you are not that thirsty dude just after her yambs but again not every girl is the same, meaning some girls want a relationship and some don't. It is also important how you say you are not looking for anything serious, you have to mean what you say and say it confidently.

I tell girls all the time that (more or less aka "nothing serious"), doesn't stop them from catching feelings if they dig you though. IMHO, it works even better than saying the opposite, it gives an air that you are not looking to wife up on the spot but just looking to hangout or have a good time. Overall IMHO, it gives her idea that you are not that thirsty dude just after her yambs but again not every girl is the same, meaning some girls want a relationship and some don't. It is also important how you say you are not looking for anything serious, you have to mean what you say and say it confidently.
its true, 

but whatever happens after u tell her the truth will be a LITTLE less complicated than what happens after u say things to dodge situations.........

like u said it does depend on circumstances, but sounds like u caught my drift....

even the "op" part lol....forgot i was in TAY......thought this was a thread of its own.....

I think I totally blew it with that cardio bunny. We had a good convo at the gym & got the digits no prob. She wanted to hang out etc...my text game was straight lame sauce  tho. Looking back at it today im like SMH 
mean.gif

mean.gif

Still have no idea what I was thinking 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom