TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
need some winter yambs....bout to slip my number to this girl who works at a local store and just tell her to text me if she is interested in going for a drink....

also this cute girl i know just broke up with her bf and is single...instayambs

need some winter yambs....bout to slip my number to this girl who works at a local store and just tell her to text me if she is interested in going for a drink....

Atta boy. Slip the number! It's always best to not expect something in this situation and be pleasantly surprised.

resolution for 2013 with women: stop beasting so hard, control sexual urges, stop smanging any woman that wants the D, stop being an *******, find women to build with instead of wasting time on useless nuts
Imma print this out and post in on my door as a daily reminder

resolution for 2013 with women: stop beasting so hard, control sexual urges, stop smanging any woman that wants the D, stop being an *******, find women to build with instead of wasting time on useless nuts

Imma print this out and post in on my door as a daily reminder

Solid resolutions. Mine is similar. Only want to smash females that would physically make the cut to be my girl.

This past year 7/9 made the cut. Want to make it 100%. Enforcing it will require my other resolution working - not using alcohol as an excuse for mistakes

I don't know, man. I don't think you should give her your number. That just puts the ball in her court and leaves you wondering for an unnecessary amount of time. Ask her straight up if she'd like to meet up sometime and get HER number if she says yes. At least you'll have your answer immediately.

Last edited:
I don't know, man. I don't think you should give her your number. That just puts the ball in her court and leaves you wondering for an unnecessary amount of time. Ask her straight up if she'd like to meet up sometime and get HER number if she says yes. At least you'll have your answer immediately.
thank you brah...

its really a toss up as to how you get at these birds... someone will say "i ONLY give her my number, that way if she call, i know she's interested"

but at the same time, some of these yambs dont eem like callin' boys up first...

i say feel it out... but in a high and bye type situation that you in, i'd just do like Travvy says... "waddup girl. i think you kinda cute, and i like the way you carry yourself. i want to kick it with you one day, and just see if you got a personality....or if you're just a cute face"

bong... to the point, lets them know your intentions...

How do you guys go about hitting up random chicks on FB and what not without coming off thirsty?

nerd.gif
Can't do the impossible son....

How do you guys go about hitting up random chicks on FB and what not without coming off thirsty?

:nerd:

It's pretty pathetic unless you have already established some kind of flirty relationship with them. I've only gone that route if I ran into a girl I already knew, talked to her, then realized that I didn't have her number and didn't know when I'd run into her again.

thank you brah...
its really a toss up as to how you get at these birds... someone will say "i ONLY give her my number, that way if she call, i know she's interested"
but at the same time, some of these yambs dont eem like callin' boys up first...
i say feel it out... but in a high and bye type situation that you in, i'd just do like Travvy says... "waddup girl. i think you kinda cute, and i like the way you carry yourself. i want to kick it with you one day, and just see if you got a personality....or if you're just a cute face"

I personally give them my number so it's not a game at all. They interested, I know within a day or two. My boys get the number and troll them right away, but both ways usually let to yambs.

It's pretty pathetic unless you have already established some kind of flirty relationship with them. I've only gone that route if I ran into a girl I already knew, talked to her, then realized that I didn't have her number and didn't know when I'd run into her again.

I don't go after randoms on facebook...But I will have someone put me on with one of their friends.."Tell ur girl I said she's cute." Led to a hookup in September :pimp:

Social media definitely creates a monster with a lot of these women. They get gassed up so much and even if you just find her attractive but aren't beasting over her you'll come across as thirsty.

I've had success with randoms (well not complete randoms as we had to share at least one friend for me to run into their profile) by treating it like your mutual fbook friend is introducing you in real life.

Life is funny, man.

Got into a spat with my girl. She pretty much threw stuff that went down with my ex in my face. Stuff I thought we'd gotten passed, but apparently not. It was definitely a slap in the face because she's got stuff that I over look. Sucks because I'm here trying to prepare myself to spend my life with her and she's tripping on trivial **** from the past. She apologized and all, but I ended up telling her I needed some time to sort things out. On top of me questioning her ability to be independent and thug it out with me while we establish ourselves financially, she pulls some stuff that I would expect from a sideline broad. :smh:
Needless say, I'm rethinking things about popping the question.

I did a transient semester at Ga state this fall. Now i have to move back to the town where my school is and while I know the temptation to fall into my old ways will be there, I just don't think I'm going to fall victim to it. I ran through my fair share and only have 5 months left of school so I'm focused on getting my stuff together. But the fact that my girl is tripping is making me question just how easy it will be to ignore the broads that throw it at me.

Then on top of it all, the ex that did a number on me earlier this year texts me on Christmas. Been talking to her somewhat normally, but I can't get the stuff she did out of my mind. I'm on guard, but I can't eem lie... I miss the person she used to be.

I move back in two days and people are already hitting me up talking about turning up and going in. My chapter bruhs already talking about a little house party with some AKAs and random biddies. Needless to say... Yambs will be presented.

I just don't know man. Had it all figured out in Atlanta. Just feels like I'm gonna be tested like crazy. End rant.

Last edited:
Been on a drought lately, got the 6's and 7's wanting to smash but I am looking for the 8's and 9's. I don't like settling for less. This sucks. :smh:

I dunno bout you, but sometimes it has to be done just to get the confidence back up, and into a motion. 7s yambs is better than no yambs. The last girl I smashed is a 7 and I got no shame in that. I only did it to try and get my mind off my main yambs. Now I actually feel like I can go holla at some other chicks.

Not gonna lie and say I've only smashed 8s nd up. The girl I'm "with" now is an 8, but I've definitely smashed a few sub-par chicks just for the sport of it, and to get my mind off other girls.

The compliments still feel great sometimes even if they do only come from 6s nd 7s.

I mean, you can have your handy dandy right hand, or a chick. That's the way I see it sometimes.

Ive said it pto a few ppl...those that get yambs knew what I meant off top those that don't thought it was lame..But i don't pay suckas like them no mind

So we got less than a week left in the year and it looks like the 2012 Yambathon is complete for most of us....How many different yambs have you guys taken down this year? Girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, JOs, randoms, everybody is invited to the party.

Last edited:
30-45 minutes for date damn thats a pretty quick date

30-45 minutes is fine for the coffee route and is more to gauge the individual and their interest. I usually go for the less is more thinking but if you guys want to tell her your whole life story or listen to hers in one sit through be my guest guys. Don't be mad of you guys become the emotional tampon from the get go and come here to complain. I usually keep busy so that's all the time I have but to each his own

You need the eye game intact to pull that off, some advanced technique ish. I usually have the motto of wanting to control my own destiny and that is me asking for a girls number. This accomplishes a couple things it puts the ball in your court and shows her your not afraid of going after what you want :smokin. I don't recommend the slip the number technique as it leaves too many variables on the table and if I get rejected at least I know ASAP and move on from there. Most girls like it when the guy initiates the contact and the some of that like to initiate the contact are either thirsty themselves or you have some SRS eye game (which this being NT, highly unlikely :rolleyes).

That some advance technique but considering this is NT, mission impossible brah. NTers should stick to POF or OKC to get their thirst quenched by randoms.

thank you brah...

More or else I would have said the same thing as Travis said, just something quick, witty, and too the point.

Not to sidetrack this thread, but do you guys really refer to females as "yambs" in real life? :lol:
yes...

and, no lie, people laugh at first... then start using it. lits like clockwork...

its such an easy term... it flows, and isnt hard on the ears like ***** or bang or coochie or vagina...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom