TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro no shots being taken what so ever, but if she's usually attracted to fems, but is also attracted to you; doesn't that kind of make you question what she finds attract about you? Again no shots, just wondering if that came across your mind because that's the first thing I thought about.

Other than that man if you can pull off the Minaj (no Nicki) with two bad ones I salute you brotha:nthat:

:lol: None taken. Fam I already thought about all of this and from what I've gathered it's pretty much in line with Nique's response. I'm still feeling the situation out but I'm inclined to be aggressive because I dropped the ball the last time I was in a similar situation :smh:

Last edited:
Care to elaborate?

So that a prospective person of interest (woman in this case) knows that you have a life outside of the gym. By dressing nice and carrying a nice duffle with your gym clothes and grooming/hygiene products, you'll show her that you carry yourself well and that you care about your hygiene.

Honestly im trying to figure this thing out also. Been at golds since friday & theres so many milfs/cougars up in there, sexy chicks in there 20's & 30's. Theres something we have to understand about these fitness chicks, there at the gym to get there fitness on. Its a different environment than a bar/club/party. From experience if a chick has her iPod on, ear plugs in, your chances of getting the digits is slim. Not saying impossible tho. If they don't, there fair game except if there running on the treadmill. I said running not walking.

But at the same time, some fitness chicks or girls in general who go to the gym are social butterflies and willing to talk to you. If there in really good shape, sexy legs, nice tan year round, the party scene is not there scene, the gym is. Just gotta kind of pick & choose & at the same time be smart about it. At my old gym, there was this chick, cute as hell, awesome shape sweating her *** off doing leg extensions. I just happened to be doing legs also so i got on the seated leg curls next to her. She had her ear plugs in. I make eye contact with her. My attempt at starting a convo went like this:

Me: Hey whats up
Her: (Looks frustrated as she takes her ear plugs out) LOOK!  Im 3 weeks out from a body building show, i havent had a carb in 6 days & all i wanna do is get thru this workout. OK?
Me: :stoneface:   

End of convo.

About a half hour later i leave the gym, before i get to the door this dude on the stationary bike bike is right there and says "Yo dude I saw you go over & try and talk to that girl...dont even stress it dude she did the same thing to me 20 minutes before you did". 

So some girls take the gym very serious & other girls are social butterflies in there. Im gonna take my time, see how some interact with others, scope out the new scenery and see whats good. :nerd:

Fitness chicks are :pimp: :smokin :wow:

On a side note, i was texting this cardio bunny from my old gym this afternoon. Tried to get up with her on wednesday & didnt even text me back. Oh well. 
I have 437 more questions after reading this...

thanks...

So that a prospective person of interest (woman in this case) knows that you have a life outside of the gym. By dressing nice and carrying a nice duffle with your gym clothes and grooming/hygiene products, you'll show her that you carry yourself well and that you care about your hygiene.
go on.... Cuz this makes sense...

go on.... Cuz this makes sense...

What it does is gives the appearance that you are about your business, not saying any of y'all aren't, but you get in the gym and get out.

Most women want a dude who has no time for them (or appears to not have time for the small talk.)

This doesn't mean that you can just walk up to the females every second because you are steezing on everyone in the gym. You have to frequent the gym, as this shows dedication to trying to get into shape. Women take notice of this and that you would probably be dedicated to them, or just dedicated to giving them the D after the post workout breakfast.

Develop a routine for every day of the week, work different areas of the body. Do a lot of cardio, get those endorphins going.

It doesn't hurt to go really hard and then smile about it as though it is nothing. This confuses a lot of the roid heads and sexy chicks in the gym.

Do this and appear as though YOU are unapproachable. Let the women choose you. **** my dad even gets chosen at the gym. Not only because he color coordinates his workout gear, but also because he focuses on his workout, smiles, and dresses nice, or in his LT. shirt and slacks.

Don't stare at chicks in the gym either man. Creeper status.

Rick, are you just starting to get into the gym, or are planning to?

Last edited:
Yeah you most def get some looks when you show up in your fly work gear then change. Didn't eem think about that.

just read your situation... Very interesting....
I think you're not the only D in her life, bro...
I have to say it again...
NEVER ADVANCE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A [the opposite gender]... LET THEM DO THAT...
don't say I love you first, don't suggest yall be exclusive, don't do none of that...
sounds like you're comfortable... She has her meal dude, chill at home dude, het money dide...
you're in a good spot... The "get them yambs twice a week and go about my week" spot... But you got really attached... Nothing wrong cuz there are some girls that are jisg that cool...
and when women, also, adopt this mentality .........i guess the world is screwed. 

Rick, are you just starting to get into the gym, or are planning to?
'm thinkin about it bruh...

i played ball in college, so i never went to the gym on some maintaining workout steez, ya know?

i was either in the workout room specific for the athletes or in the gym... but never at the student facilites... plus, running open gym with 14 other college athletes is more than enough to keep you shape.

now, i'm just a regular student... a full semester removed from hoopin', i can sense myself gettin fat, yo... loosing my handle on the pill, jumper not falling the same... dead srs... :lol: :lol:

i wanna go in the gym and lift... but i'm a regular sized dude... not too diesel up or nothing, so i figured i cant pull any yambs in the gym ya know?

i just copped a membership to 24 hr fitness last week cuz i needed somewhere to hoop at.. so i'm in there gettin my membership together, and i counted 6 fat booty yambs just in the time i was there... either working out seriouly or on some baby doll posing in the mirror type steez.

it seemed like a untapped market, famb... straiddup...

now, there's a gym at my school, the student center... but i'm only there at night, and its so far away... the 24 is closer to my house, and closer to a new potential job i might get, so i'm thinking that this is the way to go...

i would be coming in and out in straight business attire fresh from work, so i guess i will have that portion covered...

Last edited:
but they wont though...
why?
b/c they're women...
unfortunately, that could be true........

but i always thought ish was supposed to be a two way street, ......if u feel a certain way, say something. holding back should only be an option if either party is in a relationship.

but they wont though...

why?
b/c they're women...
unfortunately, that could be true........

but i always thought ish was supposed to be a two way street, ......if u feel a certain way, say something. holding back should only be an option if either party is in a relationship.

No there's a balance you have to learn. Show her interest without being overzealous or yearning for her in a relationship even though you may want it. Put a little bit out there and let her take it from there. You put too much before she does you may scare her off. Desperation is wildly unattractive, especially in a male. I've done that before. Had a chick we were cool. She was way more active with what we were than I was, texts all day everyday, wanted to do everything and go everywhere together. When she was ot with her girls she'd text/call me the whole time with updates, and bug out if I didn't reply within a time window. None of that bothered me. So naturally things slowed down, I was feeling she was getting cold and distant. The calls/texts stopped, it was usually me now initiating where before I can count on one hand how many times I did. So I tried hard to get her attention, doing some of the same **** she did which turned her off. Now when she OT with her girls there was no anything, and I hit her up she yelled "I told you I was busy". Eventually I ended up looking like a chump and I don't know how I got there, and she said the way I was acting made her disinterested. Point is, the roles won't change, maintain it. Cool chick or not, let her be the one to pester. That's a lesson as a man you learn the hard way once, and only once.

Last edited:
Yeah you most def get some looks when you show up in your fly work gear then change. Didn't eem think about that.
Its crossed my mind but never really gave it thought til now. Solid idea tho. But heres the deal, im in the construction line of work, there is no fly gear. Just beat up boots, jeans, shirts, hoodys etc...I get changed for the gym at work so my car doesn't get dirty with my work clothes. 

Need a different opinion brahs

Last edited:
Chicks dig "uniform" too. I've heard as much women saying they like their man all dirty and rugged after a day at work in construction/shipyard or whatever as the clean corporate look. They just like ****** they know got jobs.

But if not, best time I'd say is if you're both on the way out the gym at the same time, you can start something then.

Last edited:
if you go on a saturday/sunday/day off work, you're not finna go up in there with a full suit on though. Seems to me having the confidence to talk to a woman at the gym should outweigh what you're wearing there

It outweighs all, goes without saying. I'd say that whole situation would be about reading people and timing. Who's more open to convo and who's seriously in workout mode? I'm in the latter, so i'm not even looking to pick anything up, i'm of no help in this situation really.

guys wearing suits and a briefcase to the gym in the hopes of impressing random women....gotta be kidding me :lol: :lol: 0]

Last edited:
What are some certified Merry Christmas texts to chicks just met to set up the acquisition of YAMBs in the new year?? :nerd:

Last edited:
just read your situation... Very interesting....
I think you're not the only D in her life, bro...
I have to say it again...
NEVER ADVANCE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN... LET THEM DO THAT...
don't say I love you first, don't suggest yall be exclusive, don't do none of that...
sounds like you're comfortable... She has her meal dude, chill at home dude, het money dide...
you're in a good spot... The "get them yambs twice a week and go about my week" spot... But you got really attached... Nothing wrong cuz there are some girls that are jisg that cool...

I disagree--- but I'm from the perspective of a woman. I always let men advance the relationship because ya'll know what ya'll want.... and even if I say this and that , men may tend to go "go through the motions" of something but won't really be in it. So then you get guys who may "cheat" cuz they are in a relationship they never really wanted to be in.

Best time to go to pick up women at the gym is around new year.... you catch all the "resolution" chicks who probably ain't that serious anyway, so they'll be more open to talk.

And newsflash, why would you approach a woman in the middle of her work out? :stoneface: If anything, you gotta time it to when they are about to leave or having idle/down time. I said this already in the thread, (which is why I said stuff needs to be stickied) but just look for chicks looking through their phone alot, taking pics of themselves, etc.

Last edited:
Some people misinterpret so much on this site.

Agreed, bringing the briefcase in a gym is too much, which is why I said a duffle bag.

A lot of guys have professions which require them to wear a suit, so how is that trying too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom