TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, just finished undergrad, I met my current gf in college. She was a senior and I was a freshman.
damn... She's 4 years older too?

a 22 year old man and a 26 year old woman is like... Night and day...

lol... Just relax, famb... No need to rush into marriage, like a good majority of people do.

That's exactly what I needed to hear bruh. Real talk. I hate being like this man, I feel like just falling for it. I mean, I'm piping it , but she saying she ain't there with me emotionally yet. That's what I don't get about it her. I feel like she's not making any sense, why does she care about him anymore. In one sense I don't even see how I'm getting played cause she brings me food, gifts, nd whatnot. She does my dreads too. Even leaves bud here for me even tho I don't smoke like that. On top of that she's at my crib amost daily, and sleeps over 1-2 times in the week maybe. I spent 30 on a gift for her in august, we went for breakfast to denny's once (Only time we went out ever), and I haven't really spent any cake on her from then until her X-mas gift now.
I guess the blame for us being so secretive is kind of 50/50. I kind of suggested it at first cause I'm a frat boy and I HATE people knowing my business, and I didn't expect to get caught up. I thought it'd spread like wildfire and I didn't want that. It was a pretty mutual thing though. I forgot to mention she did tell a couple of her closest friends about me, like around september. We chill with them sometimes when we can, and she introduced me to her fams (Just not her pops). I told her not to tell anyone anymore, but now I just wanna let my bro know. Am I still geting played?
I'm going back home for the break, so I needed to hear something like this to make sure I know what the motive is when I go back. I gotta pipe a few old shorties and get my mind off her. She's coming to my crib in about an hour tho... How do I go about ending this though?
Right now I feel like since I am piping, and I'm incurring no real losses, I could keep her around ( I want to), but just get back to hollerin at other chicks. Is this acceptable, or should I just dead her?
just read your situation... Very interesting....

I think you're not the only D in her life, bro...

I have to say it again...

NEVER ADVANCE A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WOMAN... LET THEM DO THAT...

don't say I love you first, don't suggest yall be exclusive, don't do none of that...

sounds like you're comfortable... She has her meal dude, chill at home dude, het money dide...

you're in a good spot... The "get them yambs twice a week and go about my week" spot... But you got really attached... Nothing wrong cuz there are some girls that are jisg that cool...

That's exactly what I needed to hear bruh. Real talk. I hate being like this man, I feel like just falling for it. I mean, I'm piping it , but she saying she ain't there with me emotionally yet. That's what I don't get about it her. I feel like she's not making any sense, why does she care about him anymore. In one sense I don't even see how I'm getting played cause she brings me food, gifts, nd whatnot. She does my dreads too. Even leaves bud here for me even tho I don't smoke like that. On top of that she's at my crib amost daily, and sleeps over 1-2 times in the week maybe. I spent 30 on a gift for her in august, we went for breakfast to denny's once (Only time we went out ever), and I haven't really spent any cake on her from then until her X-mas gift now.
I guess the blame for us being so secretive is kind of 50/50. I kind of suggested it at first cause I'm a frat boy and I HATE people knowing my business, and I didn't expect to get caught up. I thought it'd spread like wildfire and I didn't want that. It was a pretty mutual thing though. I forgot to mention she did tell a couple of her closest friends about me, like around september. We chill with them sometimes when we can, and she introduced me to her fams (Just not her pops). I told her not to tell anyone anymore, but now I just wanna let my bro know. Am I still geting played?
I'm going back home for the break, so I needed to hear something like this to make sure I know what the motive is when I go back. I gotta pipe a few old shorties and get my mind off her. She's coming to my crib in about an hour tho... How do I go about ending this though?
Right now I feel like since I am piping, and I'm incurring no real losses, I could keep her around ( I want to), but just get back to hollerin at other chicks. Is this acceptable, or should I just dead her?

don't say I love you first, don't suggest yall be exclusive, don't do none of that...

sounds like you're comfortable... She has her meal dude, chill at home dude, het money dide...

you're in a good spot... The "get them yambs twice a week and go about my week" spot... But you got really attached... Nothing wrong cuz there are some girls that are jisg that cool...

No matter how you feel, no matter what women tell you, you must believe this man on this.

Yes, just finished undergrad, I met my current gf in college. She was a senior and I was a freshman.
damn... She's 4 years older too?

a 22 year old man and a 26 year old woman is like... Night and day...

lol... Just relax, famb... No need to rush into marriage, like a good majority of people do.
Not talking marriage just yet, I meant retiring my "playa card" I'm not going to cheat on her.

Been in a drought lately with these yambs fellas. Theres this chick who goes to my gym, she's 19 (I'm 28, i look 23-24) had a couple convo's with her while next to her on the treadmill or bike (she's a cardio bunny 
devil.gif
). Successful convo's made her laugh/smile talked about our cheat days/meals, holiday plans, work/school other b.s. etc...Scoop the digits thursday night & i hit her up saturday to chill, go out to eat. She was all about it at the gym, but when i hit her up she was out with the fam christmas shopping, wasnt sure when getting home blah blah blah. She asked for a rain check & do it another time & i was like yea thats fine. Didnt hit her up yesterday, i was with my fam all day doing the christmas thang. Gonna hit her up today & see whats good, i got a bad cold & feeling like ishhh, gonna try & set something up for thursday/friday. If she flakes then on to the next one.

On saturday when that fell thru, i hit up this 35 year old ive been talking to...she never got back to me 
eyes.gif

frown.gif
  come to find out she's in florida for the week 
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

A friend hooked me up with a free week pass at Golds gym. So been doing that the last couple days. The yambs in this place are the nicey 
pimp.gif
  Such an upgrade from my other gym. Gonna make the transition, get my swell on plus get focused with these fitness chicks. 

No matter how you feel, no matter what women tell you, you must believe this man on this.

I've BEEN scrolling through the pages and have noticed the many dimes of knowledge ricky has been dropping. Too valuable, I actually want to try that whole 'I'm dealing with multiple women and have no time for a committed relationship' thing . I believe my game runs a bit unorthadox when compared to most dudes though, so I think it'd be interesting to say the least.

I feel something more for this girl man, but I did get some different yambs last night for the first time in 3ish months.

Sad to think I ain't the only D in her life... I'm not even trying to advance it too much at this point, but damn. I'm caught up on some T-Pain I'm sprung steez right now. :smh: I gotta try and dead those thoughts with the quickness.

When I get back to school, I gotta make sure I can keep my head straight. I've been letting potential yambs holla at me, tell me they're feeling me, and not even try to capitalize. It might be just cause I haven't seen her in almost a week, but right now I feel like my inner caveman is about to be unleashed.

Been in a drought lately with these yambs fellas. Theres this chick who goes to my gym, she's 19 (I'm 28, i look 23-24) had a couple convo's with her while next to her on the treadmill or bike (she's a cardio bunny :evil: ). Successful convo's made her laugh/smile talked about our cheat days/meals, holiday plans, work/school other b.s. etc...Scoop the digits thursday night & i hit her up saturday to chill, go out to eat. She was all about it at the gym, but when i hit her up she was out with the fam christmas shopping, wasnt sure when getting home blah blah blah. She asked for a rain check & do it another time & i was like yea thats fine. Didnt hit her up yesterday, i was with my fam all day doing the christmas thang. Gonna hit her up today & see whats good, i got a bad cold & feeling like ishhh, gonna try & set something up for thursday/friday. If she flakes then on to the next one.

On saturday when that fell thru, i hit up this 35 year old ive been talking to...she never got back to me :rolleyes  :frown:   come to find out she's in florida for the week :stoneface:  >D

A friend hooked me up with a free week pass at Golds gym. So been doing that the last couple days. The yambs in this place are the nicey :pimp:   Such an upgrade from my other gym. Gonna make the transition, get my swell on plus get focused with these fitness chicks. 
my dude...

put me on fitness yambs.... Now...

I must know...

my dude...
I must know...
QFT! I'm an Army guy so I stay up in the gyms on my post. There are always plenty of females working out, but I never know how to approach them without feeling like a creep
laugh.gif

my dude...
I must know...
QFT! I'm an Army guy so I stay up in the gyms on my post. There are always plenty of females working out, but I never know how to approach them without feeling like a creep
laugh.gif
Honestly im trying to figure this thing out also. Been at golds since friday & theres so many milfs/cougars up in there, sexy chicks in there 20's & 30's. Theres something we have to understand about these fitness chicks, there at the gym to get there fitness on. Its a different environment than a bar/club/party. From experience if a chick has her iPod on, ear plugs in, your chances of getting the digits is slim. Not saying impossible tho. If they don't, there fair game except if there running on the treadmill. I said running not walking.

But at the same time, some fitness chicks or girls in general who go to the gym are social butterflies and willing to talk to you. If there in really good shape, sexy legs, nice tan year round, the party scene is not there scene, the gym is. Just gotta kind of pick & choose & at the same time be smart about it. At my old gym, there was this chick, cute as hell, awesome shape sweating her *** off doing leg extensions. I just happened to be doing legs also so i got on the seated leg curls next to her. She had her ear plugs in. I make eye contact with her. My attempt at starting a convo went like this:

Me: Hey whats up

Her: (Looks frustrated as she takes her ear plugs out) LOOK!  Im 3 weeks out from a body building show, i havent had a carb in 6 days & all i wanna do is get thru this workout. OK?

Me: 
indifferent.gif

End of convo.

About a half hour later i leave the gym, before i get to the door this dude on the stationary bike bike is right there and says "Yo dude I saw you go over & try and talk to that girl...dont even stress it dude she did the same thing to me 20 minutes before you did". 

So some girls take the gym very serious & other girls are social butterflies in there. Im gonna take my time, see how some interact with others, scope out the new scenery and see whats good. 
nerd.gif

Fitness chicks are 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

On a side note, i was texting this cardio bunny from my old gym this afternoon. Tried to get up with her on wednesday & didnt even text me back. Oh well. 

Last edited:
So I meet this new chick through a mutual friend, she approached me we exchange numbers and start communicating frequently. Shorty tells me she's usually into women more than men and that she usually doesn't give guys the time of day. Immediately my spidey senses get to tingling thinking about how :evil: this could be if I play my cards right. I then ask her if she's into feminine or masculine women and she says feminine and i'm like FTW. So at this point I'm wondering where to go with this and how potentially get the 3some poppin. Anyone ever been in a situation like this?

So I meet this new chick through a mutual friend, she approached me we exchange numbers and start communicating frequently. Shorty tells me she's usually into women more than men and that she usually doesn't give guys the time of day. Immediately my spidey senses get to tingling thinking about how
devil.gif
this could be if I play my cards right. I then ask her if she's into feminine or masculine women and she says feminine and i'm like FTW. So at this point I'm wondering where to go with this and how potentially get the 3some poppin. Anyone ever been in a situation like this?
Bro no shots being taken what so ever, but if she's usually attracted to fems, but is also attracted to you; doesn't that kind of make you question what she finds attract about you? Again no shots, just wondering if that came across your mind because that's the first thing I thought about.

Other than that man if you can pull off the Minaj (no Nicki) with two bad ones I salute you brotha
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Bro no shots being taken what so ever, but if she's usually attracted to fems, but is also attracted to you; doesn't that kind of make you question what she finds attract about you? Again no shots, just wondering if that came across your mind because that's the first thing I thought about.

Other than that man if you can pull off the Minaj (no Nicki) with two bad ones I salute you brotha:nthat:
:rofl:
reeeeach
if she likes one thing in a woman she probably likes the opposite in dudes.
if she liked feminine men then she could just find a sensitive *** dude.
essentially she probably likes a woman's woman and a man's man.

Source(s):
kinda dated a bi girl.

A TIP (pause) to getting fitness chicks:

Don't wear your fitness clothes to the gym.

roll.gif

reeeeach
if she likes one thing in a woman she probably likes the opposite in dudes.
if she liked feminine men then she could just find a sensitive *** dude.
essentially she probably likes a woman's woman and a man's man.
Source(s):
kinda dated a bi girl.
I swear I'll never understand females
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom